Sign in to follow this  
Scott2011r

Best steroid to run alongside trt dose

Hi everyone,

I'm on trt, I'm interested in running something to increase lean muscle mass. 

Would winstrol or anavar be a good option? 

Would I need to run anything else as well? 

Thanks ?

Yes winstrol or Anavar would be good. Or you could simply increase the testosterone dose.

Whatever you do keep it simple. Pick a compound and run it . Don’t stack. If you stack you won’t know which compound is providing good results or which compound is causing any negative sides 

13 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Yes winstrol or Anavar would be good. Or you could simply increase the testosterone dose.

Whatever you do keep it simple. Pick a compound and run it . Don’t stack. If you stack you won’t know which compound is providing good results or which compound is causing any negative sides 

Thank you for responding. 

I was interested in proviron as well, I know this is prescribed often with trt in some countries.

Would it be generally safe to run proviron alongside anavar or winstrol? 

Thanks again. 

12 hours ago, Scott2011r said:

Would it be generally safe to run proviron alongside anavar or winstrol? 

Proviron is a very weak steroid that people usually use to counteract the side effects of other steroids that convert to dhn. For example, nandrolone converts to dhn and high dhn is believed by some to be the cause of “deca dick”. To counteract this proviron is a dht steroid and increasing dht should prevent the sides caused by dhn.

Both Winstrol and Anavar are dht derived steroids so you don’t need to add a further dht to them such as proviron.

I’m no expert however, so I’ve tagged @Bensif in and hopefully he will correct me if I am mistaken in anything I’ve written. Thanks

Thank you. 

Am I right in saying both winstrol and Anavar don't aromataise? So I could safely run my trt dose and the oral without an ai?