Just now, TERBO said:

I find it hard to believe your technique has changed enough the last two jabs to cause this...

You wouldn't of had pip previously as old gear was expensive water, is it an actual visible surface bruise or bruised feeling you're getting?

That’s what I thought, nothing has changed except the oil.

Visible surface bruise. Bout the size of a 50p, I’d take a pic but I charge for the arse shots. This mornings pin hasn’t bruised yet but first two both did. I’m thinking maybe my body is used to it now or something. 

18 minutes ago, Brodhurst said:

That’s what I thought, nothing has changed except the oil.

Visible surface bruise. Bout the size of a 50p, I’d take a pic but I charge for the arse shots. This mornings pin hasn’t bruised yet but first two both did. I’m thinking maybe my body is used to it now or something. 

It can take a few jabs to get past the 'virgin muscle' issues so hopefully it was just that.

If you are only pinning 1ml a week split into 2 jabs then should pass quickly.

Maybe an idea to look at using 1" oranges for delts, but you'll still probably get some form of pip.

21 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Is Nexus any good?

Had all the labs ranked by their level of levels but thread got deleted so can’t answer that mate :(

1 hour ago, Towel said:

Inone is basically SG on steroids 

So you’re basically saying it’s ‘another level’ lab then big boy :tongue:

2 hours ago, Towel said:

Inone is basically SG on steroids 

Send me price list bro

Will you send it to Brasil to me?? 

Gear here is just  cooking oil

No pip no good  :thumb

15 hours ago, Brodhurst said:

Any recommendations on exactly what needles to buy?

Yea go on medisave and get the BD micro fine 1ml 29g x 12.7mm  x 100. I do delts and pecs with them and even draw with them as well,  just make sure you pull the air into the syringe and then leave it & it will draw itself in a couple of mins use a water bottle to rest the syringe in upside down if you cant be bothered to hold it. Honestly I will never go back to blues in the glutes, so much easier with the slins.

33 minutes ago, sos2008 said:

Yea go on medisave and get the BD micro fine 1ml 29g x 12.7mm  x 100. I do delts and pecs with them and even draw with them as well,  just make sure you pull the air into the syringe and then leave it & it will draw itself in a couple of mins use a water bottle to rest the syringe in upside down if you cant be bothered to hold it. Honestly I will never go back to blues in the glutes, so much easier with the slins.

29g? How long does it take you to pin anything? 

23 minutes ago, JusJamin said:

What gauge are these? Or am i being blind?

It says in the description, it comes with greens for drawing and blues for pinning

37 minutes ago, JusJamin said:

29g? How long does it take you to pin anything? 

hardly anytime mate, drawing it using the slin can take 3-4minutes but i just leave it upside down in  a empty water bottle some others backfill which takes 5 seconds. To inject about 30 seconds probably & its so easy with scar tissue etc I often pin the same delt 2-3 days on the trot if im using short esters, never need to rotate more than pecs n delts & that includes pinning ED.

18 minutes ago, drwae said:

It says in the description, it comes with greens for drawing and blues for pinning

So green is 23g? What is blue?

1 hour ago, JusJamin said:

What gauge are these? Or am i being blind?

The gauge colour is standard, only the length of the needle varies. The below will assist 

1C704100-9D5C-48BB-A54E-9BDFD64C0711.jpeg

2 hours ago, Scott2011r said:

I've been using SG test E and proviron for weeks and my levels are awesome. Just ordered some anavar from them to try soon. 

If you’ve had bloods done can you post your results, I’ve just started taking the test e.

1 minute ago, Brodhurst said:

How much are test are you taking mate? 

I'm on around 250mg per week. These bloods were taken the day after pinning as I wanted to check the stuff was legit.