UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Southern ghost

8K views 86 replies 30 participants last post by  gavzilla 
#1 ·
What's southern ghosts testosterone propionate 100/ml pip like?

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
I started using warrior was on for 9 weeks blood proved it was fake. This was my first ever jab. No problem at all with injections pip wise with that, I actually enjoyed pinning. Was my first cycle.

Now pinned SG twice both times bruise and pip, but actually takes about 12 hours to come on, doesn't hurt on injection.

Using 23g 1 1/4 inch blue, ventro glute, been using the same technique for about 10 weeks now.
Honestly not massively worried about the pip just hope this stuff is real, bruises have freaked me out a bit though.

#14 ·
I started using warrior was on for 9 weeks blood proved it was fake. This was my first ever jab. No problem at all with injections pip wise with that, I actually enjoyed pinning. Was my first cycle.

Now pinned SG twice both times bruise and pip, but actually takes about 12 hours to come on, doesn't hurt on injection.

Using 23g 1 1/4 inch blue, ventro glute, been using the same technique for about 10 weeks now.
Honestly not massively worried about the pip just hope this stuff is real, bruises have freaked me out a bit though.
Why are you using 23g lol atleast use 25g? Even 27g it's pretty easy to get test through Don't southern use MCT so 27 should be easy.

#13 ·
Also wondering how I can tell if this stuff is real before the obvious blood test I have planned at week 8.

lots of people talk about strength, mood libido etc but surely all of that can even be caused by placebos. I need something that definitely isn't just in my head.

For example ball shrinkage, when does that normally happen? Does everyone definitely get it?

#16 ·
Also wondering how I can tell if this stuff is real before the obvious blood test I have planned at week 8.

lots of people talk about strength, mood libido etc but surely all of that can even be caused by placebos. I need something that definitely isn't just in my head.

For example ball shrinkage, when does that normally happen? Does everyone definitely get it?
Within a couple of weeks the balls usually but not everyone will be noticeable, some go to raisins. Extra spots or more oily skin, hair loss or shedding, muscle pumps in the gym are a good sign, well pumps from anything actually. Bigger traps & rounded shoulders usually too but takes a month or two to show. The scales showing a big increase in weight, Increased orgasms and sex drive.

There are so many signs the main being a noticeable size increase but the 'superman feeling' some others say or ask about doesn't exist, ppl expecting some cocaine high from anabolics will be sorely disappointed....

You also have to manage estrogen & diet properly as well or it will easily undo everything...

Also if your suffering from PIP try warming your syringe in hot water for a couple of minutes before you inject always seems to take some edge off.

#63 ·
My first PIP was SG 300mg test e. Wasn't virgin muscle but wasn't used to that amount of oil (I know it's not a lot compared to what some guys on here pin, but I'd only done TRT before).

PIP went after a few injections though, your body has to get slightly used to these things and build a tolerance to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.