vetran

Which country would you nuke to fetch peace to the world

18 minutes ago, KETONES said:

All Arabs 

But I Fukking love a lamb schwarma with that delicious garlic sauce they make and a couple of cheeky jalapeños.  Who’s gonna make me one of those bad boy mutha fookers??

Australia. I’ve been unfortunate enough down the years to have come across loads of Australians when they come over here and turn up to play at the rugby and/or cricket club. All cu**s (except Shane Warne). I understand they’ve shut their borders due to covid. Hopefully they’ll never reopen them. 

Toss up between USA and Saudi Arabia. One just starts s**t all over the place and the other funds and promotes Wahhabism  muslims. (Aka the terrorist ones.)

51 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

In no particular order -

1) China - for the virus, and because one of them ripped me off not long back.

2) The middle east (because of terrorists)

3) Africa (because of Africans)

Can’t really argue with that tbf.

Thats a pretty comprehensive list.

1 hour ago, Mhoon said:

China

China

And China again. 

Specifically the CCP. The country, and more importantly a lot of the people disagree with there government as much as we do. The rest are even to frighten to stand against them or too naive due to restriction of media and outside information.  

f**k America too.

4 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Australia. I’ve been unfortunate enough down the years to have come across loads of Australians when they come over here and turn up to play at the rugby and/or cricket club. All cu**s (except Shane Warne). I understand they’ve shut their borders due to covid. Hopefully they’ll never reopen them. 

Spoken like a true miserable Scottish [email protected]:D

17 hours ago, Seppuku71 said:

In no particular order -

1) China - for the virus, and because one of them ripped me off not long back.

2) The middle east (because of terrorists)

3) Africa (because of Africans)

The funniest comment among them all:lol:

but I disagree that terrorism is a big problem like the news and politicians try to show the world, I think terrorism is just justification for wars between countries in our lands like what is happening now in Syria and Iraq. 

https://www.euronews.com/2017/01/31/armed-toddlers-kill-twice-as-many-americans-each-year-than-terrorists

Israel with Palestine together  

It is unworthy land that all religions  are fighting for, for religious beliefs for centuries.

Jews think their Ashkenazi ancestors came from this land which doesn't have any proof, indeed they are descended  from 100% European ancestors who converted to Judaism a long time ago which means their claims to inherit this land are based on false allegations, and Muslims hallowed this land based on a silly story that prophet Mohamed made up from his imaginations that he  took a flying horse and landed in Jerusalem.  

but in my opinion Palestinians are more likely to be descended from the people who did live there thousands of years ago than Ashkenazi Jews, which makes their claims to inherit the land more solid.

46 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

May I ask you guys a question...

Is the word fetch commonly used in today's English as an alternative to bring? 

Yes it is. Nowadays it's spelt 'feltch' though, not 'fetch'.  Always ask other men to feltch you, that's the correct way to say it.