Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Love2lift31

Rohm (advice)

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Love2lift31 said:

Ye has 2 mil of test e 300mg nice and smooth mate no pip as yet only jabbed it a few hours ago so theres time yet lol have u used there enenthate

Mate

I've told you ROHMs decent

@drwae just told you it's his number one choice

Honestly...what more info do you need??:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Mate

I've told you ROHMs decent

@drwae just told you it's his number one choice

Honestly...what more info do you need??:lol:

Im not after anymore info you mad c**t lol im saying jabbed 2 mil earlier nice and smooth no pip as yet the sphinx was abit pippy like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Love2lift31 said:

Im not after anymore info you mad c**t lol im saying jabbed 2 mil earlier nice and smooth no pip as yet the sphinx was abit pippy like

Ahh

So this was like a public service announcement :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Love2lift31 said:

I was happy with the sphinx only been on 3 weeks

 

1 hour ago, Love2lift31 said:

the sphinx was abit pippy like

So.... What exactly were you happy about Bud..? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/10/2020 at 8:54 AM, drwae said:

Rohm would be my number 1 choice now just because of how smooth it is to draw and pin... it has the consistency of water due to the MCT oil

Can you send me your price list ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/10/2020 at 5:59 PM, Love2lift31 said:

Ye has 2 mil of test e 300mg nice and smooth mate no pip as yet only jabbed it a few hours ago so theres time yet lol have u used there enenthate

Please someone tell this guy they've used the enanthate and it's decent

Pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/10/2020 at 11:03 AM, mal said:

Unless your using the new rhom test hep bud.

What’s the difference was told it’s the same thing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×