Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Love2lift31

Rohm (advice)

Recommended Posts

By the looks of it you have Rohm (new labelling) testosterone enanthate in a quantity of 10ml p/vial at a concentration of 300mg/ml.the lab seems fine from what I used this year. Hope this helps 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2020 at 9:02 PM, Acerico30 said:

By the looks of it you have Rohm (new labelling) testosterone enanthate in a quantity of 10ml p/vial at a concentration of 300mg/ml.the lab seems fine from what I used this year. Hope this helps 

 

On 16/10/2020 at 9:02 PM, Acerico30 said:

By the looks of it you have Rohm (new labelling) testosterone enanthate in a quantity of 10ml p/vial at a concentration of 300mg/ml.the lab seems fine from what I used this year. Hope this helps 

When have u used.it and was.it pip free supposed to be s**t hot stuff why have the changed the look do you no apparantly this is a southern lab 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Love2lift31 said:

 

When have u used.it and was.it pip free supposed to be s**t hot stuff why have the changed the look do you no apparantly this is a southern lab 

Im still confused 

You know it's a good lab

You know it's test e...

What's this thread asking???:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Haha ffs 

Just been through this thread thinkin...you haven't posted any photos?

But then I got it :lol:

Bit slow sometimes haha 

Just wondered if anyone has tried the new rohm thats all bud 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2020 at 9:02 PM, Acerico30 said:

By the looks of it you have Rohm (new labelling) testosterone enanthate in a quantity of 10ml p/vial at a concentration of 300mg/ml.the lab seems fine from what I used this year. Hope this helps 

u used this new rohm lately ye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Love2lift31 said:

Just wondered if anyone has tried the new rohm thats all bud 

There is no "new ROHM" 

it's got different labels...that's it :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

There is no "new ROHM" 

it's got different labels...that's it :lol:

New Rohm.  Same as the old Rohm but with forever changing top colours, lovely new labels and a multitude of tablet colours ranging from pastel to primary hues! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

There is no "new ROHM" 

it's got different labels...that's it :lol:

Im lovin my new var n dbol..wanna do some primo and decided to go with rhom..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

New Rohm.  Same as the old Rohm but with forever changing top colours, lovely new labels and a multitude of tablet colours ranging from pastel to primary hues! 

I love it tho...

I hear ROHMs a great lab...

But are they still good now they've got different labels??

Erm...yes :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

New ROHM yeah? :lol:

Buy new i mean labels haha should of made it clearer i have used 6 mil of sphinx test e but seem to have misplaced the bottle can find the c**t anywhere! I have test e rohm so i guess it makes no difference if i just carry on with the rohm....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Love2lift31 said:

Buy new i mean labels haha should of made it clearer i have used 6 mil of sphinx test e but seem to have misplaced the bottle can find the c**t anywhere! I have test e rohm so i guess it makes no difference if i just carry on with the rohm....

Correct 

Test e is test e...regardless of the lab or label design mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Correct 

Test e is test e...regardless of the lab or label design mate 

Yeah but what if it’s got the white tops when I’ve seen photos of vials with black tops?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Correct 

Test e is test e...regardless of the lab or label design mate 

Ye makes total sense would u say rohm.is one of the better labs pal? I was happy with the sphinx only been on 3 weeks so be kicking anytime i have some rohm test e tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Love2lift31 said:

Ye makes total sense would u say rohm.is one of the better labs pal? I was happy with the sphinx only been on 3 weeks so be kicking anytime i have some rohm test e tho

No mate ROHM is s**t

It's gone right downhill in the last 24hrs since I posted on this very thread saying it was decent :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Love2lift31 said:

Ye makes total sense would u say rohm.is one of the better labs pal? I was happy with the sphinx only been on 3 weeks so be kicking anytime i have some rohm test e tho

Rohm would be my number 1 choice now just because of how smooth it is to draw and pin... it has the consistency of water due to the MCT oil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Correct 

Test e is test e...regardless of the lab or label design mate 

Unless your using the new rhom test hep bud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, drwae said:

Rohm would be my number 1 choice now just because of how smooth it is to draw and pin... it has the consistency of water due to the MCT oil

Ye has 2 mil of test e 300mg nice and smooth mate no pip as yet only jabbed it a few hours ago so theres time yet lol have u used there enenthate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×