Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Muscle food

Who thinks there quality and customer service is getting worst every year?

they used to be really good about 4 years ago, i wonder if they had a change of management? 

-so many of the foods nutrition on there website Is different to the packaging! 
-there sausages are pretty much all 10g fat per 100g, even the so called lean sausages which “”used to be like 3g fat per 100g“”                    -they stop selling so many products hence not reliable (protein bread) (stir frys) (popcorn) (high fibre strawberry sweets) (30 pack cooked eggs) i could go on...

Used to be great years ago. Then it got worse with every order. 

The last straw was the chicken. The reason you order from them...utterly poor quality now. Aldi do that huge pack for 8-9 quid. Much better and actually British chicken. 

I used to order all the novelty s**t off there too. Total waste of time and tasteless most of the time. 

Plus the non stop spamming of 'deals' switched me off too. 

20 minutes ago, Mhoon said:

Used to be great years ago. Then it got worse with every order. 

The last straw was the chicken. The reason you order from them...utterly poor quality now. Aldi do that huge pack for 8-9 quid. Much better and actually British chicken. 

I used to order all the novelty s**t off there too. Total waste of time and tasteless most of the time. 

Plus the non stop spamming of 'deals' switched me off too. 

Defo mate! Atleast I'm not the only one who noticed it!

Chicken is still cheap as chips on there mate  You just have to get the price from google, there new reggae reggae meals taste like absolute s**t! How the f he made millions is defo from the dragons and not his food!

16 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Who thinks there quality and customer service is getting worst every year?

they used to be really good about 4 years ago, i wonder if they had a change of management? 

-so many of the foods nutrition on there website Is different to the packaging! 
-there sausages are pretty much all 10g fat per 100g, even the so called lean sausages which “”used to be like 3g fat per 100g“”                    -they stop selling so many products hence not reliable (protein bread) (stir frys) (popcorn) (high fibre strawberry sweets) (30 pack cooked eggs) i could go on...

I made my last order about 3 weeks ago, realised the chicken is actually not even cheaper than supermarkets anymore and the quality is on par imo, over the last 4 5 years I've had to have about 5 refunds off musclefood for bones in my chicken, granted I made it out that the bones almost killed me, fair play they've always sent me another 2.5kg bag back and a refund.

Supermarkets are the same price and sell British meat. 
buy from muscle food if you want to pay the same or more for tasteless meat imported from Romania and Lithuania :thumbup1:

3 hours ago, mrwright said:

Butchers down my street 22 or 25 quid for 5kg quality chicken served by a family of fit blonde birds 

Definitely the best deal around ;)

3 hours ago, mrwright said:

Butchers down my street 22 or 25 quid for 5kg quality chicken served by a family of fit blonde birds 

Dont think iv seen a female butcher, certainly cant imagine they would be fit:lol:

Unlikely, but if any of you live near Dorset @wylde99 I know you aren't too far away.  Get yourself to country foods in Poole.  Proper butcher that delivers to all the local restaurants during the week, but is open to the public Saturday morning

I usually get a big turkey crown (especially for Christmas day), make a roast of it, then turkey curry for rest of the  week.  Nice bulking meal for you right there.  They have some good brisket as well.