Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Why do women always choose to have the baby?

I have seen and heard so many woman having babies from one night stands, splitting with the potential father Ec ec it goes on... why have a baby if your not even with the father/know the father?

im 30 and iv only ever got someone pregnant once and i certainly dident want a kid with her, luckily she agreed.

11 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

I have seen and heard so many woman having babies from one night stands, splitting with the potential father Ec ec it goes on... why have a baby if your not even with the father/know the father?

im 30 and iv only ever got someone pregnant once and i certainly dident want a kid with her, luckily she agreed.

Shaggin bishes....a dangerous game to play! Rubber up or risk a baby or worse! AIDS...

Just now, Kazza61 said:

Maybe the bond between the baby and the mother who carried it for 9 months is greater than the bond between the baby and the guy who fvcked its mother then fvcked off?

Didn’t know you could have an abortion at 9 months?

1 minute ago, KETONES said:

Didn’t know you could have an abortion at 9 months?

I was responding to the question “why do women always choose to have the baby”.

6 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I was responding to the question “why do women always choose to have the baby”.

I think it’s because of the guilt they’d feel from having an abortion...i was with a woman years ago who I discovered had two....f**k me what a bunny boiler!:lol:

15 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I think it’s because of the guilt they’d feel from having an abortion...i was with a woman years ago who I discovered had two....f**k me what a bunny boiler!:lol:

It’s their choice. As long as it’s done early on no issue as far as I’m concerned - it’s just a small lump of cells with no consciousness and no awareness.

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

Maybe the bond between the baby and the mother who carried it for 9 months is greater than the bond between the baby and the guy who fvcked its mother then fvcked off?

This is probably the most mature and sensible response you will receive after asking a question like that on here.

@ The OP by the way :thumbup1:

Women are wired differently to men.  It goes back to Neanderthal times - even to this day.

Ask yourself, why are there so many young single mothers about rocking push chairs and no fella to be seen?  It's because the fella did his beans up there, got the girl pregnant s**t himself then legged it.

That's UK society for you, in certain areas that is.

48 minutes ago, no-one said:

Women are dumb wired differently to men.  It goes back to Neanderthal times - even to this day.

Ask yourself, why are there so many young single mothers about rocking push chairs and no fella to be seen?  It's because the fella did his beans up there, got the girl pregnant s**t himself then legged it.

3 hours ago, KETONES said:

Shaggin bishes....a dangerous game to play! Rubber up or risk a baby or worse! AIDS...

Fuk that.... I’d rather have AIDS than a baby. 

1 hour ago, no-one said:

Women are wired differently to men.  It goes back to Neanderthal times - even to this day.

.....not forgetting the state hand outs and a free house. No more work for me!!!!! :thumb

7 hours ago, no-one said:

Because they get a council flat out of it....just like any other race of migrant in the UK.

3 minutes ago, jake87 said:

The ones who do this are usually career baby makers. They make a living out of producing crotch fruit and receiving benefits 

Known a fair few like that.  Been with several women that brought up babies within a week of knowing each over . I of course ran the other direction while someone else took my place . Here are these women now walking around with prams and no partner and have no interest in having a partner and  receiving all the benefits . One of these on every council estate 

2D4138E5-7BC2-4233-9D2A-F14A9C9E10E8.jpeg

15 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Guarantee more women get rid of unwanted pregnancies than don’t , specially after one night stands etc. 

6 hours ago, ThatsLife said:

@js77 @KETONES

You both beat me to it. 

Free house, benefits, handouts from the state etc, it's easier to pop one out than actually get of their fat arses and work for the next 18 years. 

I shouldn't think they are that desperate, after all most women live off the blokes cash anyway, they give you some arse now and again and you give them money whenever they want it, pretty usual Combo.

although i dont go by this method, my money is worth more than some bird showing off her arse 24/7

19 hours ago, Fors331 said:

I shouldn't think they are that desperate, after all most women live off the blokes cash anyway, they give you some arse now and again and you give them money whenever they want it, pretty usual Combo.

although i dont go by this method, my money is worth more than some bird showing off her arse 24/7

I doubt the blokes knocking up your average council estate [email protected] are rolling in it mate.  More like Wayne who lives above the local Spar and sells a bit of weed.