Diesel86

David Attenborough new documentary on netflix

Anybody watched this? I watched it last night and was kinda heartbreaking in some parts.

Was a good show and well worth a watch.

Thought I'd switch up what I was watching before, im on season 3 of sons of anarchy.

20 minutes ago, Diesel86 said:

Anybody watched this? I watched it last night and was kinda heartbreaking in some parts.

Thought I'd switch up what I was watching before, im on season 3 of sons of anarchy.

Watched it last week with the Mrs, yeah I totally get what you mean about heart breaking. The bit where the Orangutans were left wandering around areas that were once dense jungle was a tad eye watering.

Definitely would recommend. 

Just started Mandalorian, not a massive Star Wars fan but thought it's pretty decent. 

1 hour ago, Zoob1234 said:

Watched it last week with the Mrs, yeah I totally get what you mean about heart breaking. The bit where the Orangutans were left wandering around areas that were once dense jungle was a tad eye watering.

Just started Mandalorian, not a massive Star Wars fan but thought it's pretty decent. 

Sounds like a good tool for check e2 is in range 

1 hour ago, Diesel86 said:

Get your e2 in check!:lol:

Will give it a watch but didn't think the last Netflix doc was in the same league as his usual BBC stuff. 

Best watch it without the wife, if it's a tear jerker, she was balling her eyes out at the sea lions.

1 hour ago, Zoob1234 said:

Yeah that was sad scene to watch for sure.

No more sad stuff for me gonna get stuck into sons of anarchy lol.

35 minutes ago, Denied said:

Will give it a watch but didn't think the last Netflix doc was in the same league as his usual BBC stuff. 

Best watch it without the wife, if it's a tear jerker, she was balling her eyes out at the sea lions.

His older stuff is way better, dunno if this is gonna be his last one or not.

I watched it with my wife and she was crying over a few scenes so yeah on your own would be better lol.

48 minutes ago, Diesel86 said:

Its in our nature to destroy ourselves.

Papa roach

You know, I was in Swanage yesterday, admiring the view of the land, and I thought the exact same thing.  Was having one of those  deep thought moments.

4 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

You know, I was in Swanage yesterday, admiring the view of the land, and I thought the exact same thing.  Was having one of those  deep thought moments.

Reading between the lines it sounds like you were questioning your sexuality....... 

8 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

It does make ya think whats happening in the world.

12 minutes ago, MTM1 said:

Terminator 2, Annie says it 

I know mate lol if you listen to papa roach song blood brothers its part of the lyrics to that song.

13 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

It’s in your nature to destroy your selves

arnold Schwarzenegger terminator 2 

I know mate as well as Terminator 2 its in the lyrics to the papa roach song blood brothers, check out the lyrics lol.

Screenshot_20201013-140157_Samsung Internet.jpg