UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

David Attenborough new documentary on netflix

238 views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Diesel86 
#1 ·
Anybody watched this? I watched it last night and was kinda heartbreaking in some parts.

Was a good show and well worth a watch.

Thought I'd switch up what I was watching before, im on season 3 of sons of anarchy.

#2 ·
Anybody watched this? I watched it last night and was kinda heartbreaking in some parts.

Was a good show and well worth a watch.

Thought I'd switch up what I was watching before, im on season 3 of sons of anarchy.
Watched it last week with the Mrs, yeah I totally get what you mean about heart breaking. The bit where the Orangutans were left wandering around areas that were once dense jungle was a tad eye watering.

Definitely would recommend.

Just started Mandalorian, not a massive Star Wars fan but thought it's pretty decent.

#4 ·
Watched it last week with the Mrs, yeah I totally get what you mean about heart breaking. The bit where the Orangutans were left wandering around areas that were once dense jungle was a tad eye watering.

Definitely would recommend.

Just started Mandalorian, not a massive Star Wars fan but thought it's pretty decent.
Sounds like a good tool for check e2 is in range

#8 ·
Will give it a watch but didn't think the last Netflix doc was in the same league as his usual BBC stuff.

Best watch it without the wife, if it's a tear jerker, she was balling her eyes out at the sea lions.
His older stuff is way better, dunno if this is gonna be his last one or not.

I watched it with my wife and she was crying over a few scenes so yeah on your own would be better lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.