So I've recently finished my first 14 week cycle of 500 mg of test e a week I'm not coming off I've been cruising at 150 mg a week for a month im gonna start using HCG any help would be appreciated I have bac water so I'm gonna add 1 ml of water to this .01 ml is. Gonna be 250 IU ? 
Should I pin this twice a week and how long for ? I'm gonna cruise for 14 weeks total then blast again then consider coming off , I'm in a new relationship so don't wanna come off just yet thanks 

IMG_20201011_205001.jpg

I can’t answer on the dosing but if you’re gonna start using it now you’ll be staying on it until you’re ready to start your PCT. So twice a week right through you blast and for a month or so after last test jab, then stop HCG , then start PCT 

38 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

1ml mixed with 5000IU is 0.1ML is 500IU

Draw 0.1 into 10 insulin pins and freeze and draw out when you need. Use 500IU twice a week and you’ll be good. 

Thanks I've herd u can just keep it in the fridge ? 

28 minutes ago, Jamiewilliamsss said:

Thanks I've herd u can just keep it in the fridge ? 

If it’s bac water and not solvent you can keep it in the fridge. Depends what suits you buddy.

As time goes on though HCG starts to deteriorate and becomes less effective. I prefer freezing as it suits me. 

Just now, Jamiewilliamsss said:

Yeh I have bac water I bought it addionally thanks for the help 

No problem. If your HCG doesn’t come with bac water next time, just use the solvent it comes with and freeze it, that way you don’t have the additional cost of £5 for the bac water.