Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey Guys hope your all well. 
 

ok me and my missus are going for a new baby, last time I got her pregnant with a beautiful baby girl after 3 back to back competition with no pct.

this time I’m going the boom baby protocol mixed with Dave palambos protocol. I will list the meds I will take and then as a few questions for those who have done this and succeeded.

 

Hcg 2000iu m/w/f 1st week

Hcg 1500iu m/w/f 3 weeks 

Hmg 75iu m/w/f 4 weeks 

50mg clomid ED 4 weeks 

Proviron 100mg. ED 4 weeks 

Glutathione 600mg injectable with vit c 3 times a week 

Vit E and D3

B12 once a week 

5g omega 3 ED Omacor the highest quality 

4iu Gh ED  Pharma grade

200mg test c a week (Should I)

Vit c and e ED 

Circumin 600mg ED


any feed back will be greatly appreciated 

we are waiting for her ovulation period which she will find out from doc tomorrow.

Questions 

1-should I add an AI exemesten or Adex as the estrogen from the hcg is pretty high

2- can hcg and hmg be taken together of sperately during the day 

3. Would I need to ad nolv or is this enough.

4. The 200mg test c is to keep the libido up or do I need to go clean.

any and all info is well come.

 

#Pscarb 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have two girls, I have been on for best part of 8 years, at one point doing strongman comps so using heavy meds, mtren, lots of tren, test, oxys, oral tren you name it I was happy to hammer it, first girl I came off completely, wasn’t as bad as I though, sex drive up and down at times but not off a cliff like i though, I ran

2500iu hcg eod for 8 shots

hmg 75iu mwf for 4 weeks 

50mg clomid

100mg proviron

2iu ansomone hgh

wife was pregnant within 8 weeks
perfectly healthily little girl who’s now 4 and is great

second girl I did the same but dropped the clomid to 50mg pd

proviron up to 150mg pd

and I used 125mg test every week, wife fell pregnant within 10 weeks, again perfectly healthy little girl who’s now 2

if I could give you any advice is don’t drive yourself mad going over what you have used etc etc you can’t change it and you will drive yourself mad if things take longer than normal and ultimately it won’t help or change a thing, I really rate proviron, very good for sperm strength and mobility, no good producing sperm if there lazy and bad swimmers, I’d keep the test as no point producing sperm if your not having sex because you can’t, run this cycle twice if no joy then cycle off and run again, I know three people that have used this cycle and all conceived twice, one guy a MR universe who has hammered himself with gear for 12 years plus

hope some of this helps, I know how you feel and keep the faith, make it fun and stop trying for a baby and just have fun having sex with the mrs, it all gets too scripted and the fun goes out of it

this might sound odd when we were trying once we were done the wife would do a upside down bicycle legs right up in the air so gravity was helping too, she’s convinced this is what worked, erm no love it’s the fortune I spanked on those meds!lol good look pal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro last question dod you use an AI as hcg aromatisies quit a bit and I’m sensitive to it

 

i was going to run Pharma grade aromasin would you suggest I use Adex?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Munzi said:

Bro last question dod you use an AI as hcg aromatisies quit a bit and I’m sensitive to it

 

i was going to run Pharma grade aromasin would you suggest I use Adex?

I didn’t mate, I don’t suffer with it so thought the less things I take the better, I honestly don’t know enough about that side of it to give advice on it sorry I couldn’t be more help with that mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SonOfThor said:

My doctor says

5000 IU every day of HCG

100mg Clomid

25mg Aromasin

and continue trt as normal.

5000iu everyday? Wow I was going to alternate one day hcg  one day hmg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Munzi said:

5000iu everyday? Wow I was going to alternate one day hcg  one day hmg 

Don’t listen to that fu**ing idiot he hasn’t got a clue what he’s on about. I’m sure the last time he was at the doctor his mum took him about his bed wetting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2020 at 8:19 PM, Munzi said:

Hey Guys hope your all well. 
 

ok me and my missus are going for a new baby, last time I got her pregnant with a beautiful baby girl after 3 back to back competition with no pct.

this time I’m going the boom baby protocol mixed with Dave palambos protocol. I will list the meds I will take and then as a few questions for those who have done this and succeeded.

 

Hcg 2000iu m/w/f 1st week

Hcg 1500iu m/w/f 3 weeks 

Hmg 75iu m/w/f 4 weeks 

50mg clomid ED 4 weeks 

Proviron 100mg. ED 4 weeks 

Glutathione 600mg injectable with vit c 3 times a week 

Vit E and D3

B12 once a week 

5g omega 3 ED Omacor the highest quality 

4iu Gh ED  Pharma grade

200mg test c a week (Should I)

Vit c and e ED 

Circumin 600mg ED


any feed back will be greatly appreciated 

we are waiting for her ovulation period which she will find out from doc tomorrow.

Questions 

1-should I add an AI exemesten or Adex as the estrogen from the hcg is pretty high

2- can hcg and hmg be taken together of sperately during the day 

3. Would I need to ad nolv or is this enough.

4. The 200mg test c is to keep the libido up or do I need to go clean.

any and all info is well come.

 

#Pscarb 

WOW, that's complicated......

1-Yes you should although that amount is to high

2-Take them separately timing of each is not important

3-Yes you would

4-i would always say to come off gear, although crashing on low test will never be optimal for conceiving, the Proviron will keep your libido up, I have and many others have conceived whilst on some type of cycle. So cannot confidently say yes or no to this one I am afraid.

One thing is for sure you must carry on a fertility stack until you conceive it is not 3 days and you are done type of thing

We conceived our youngest two boys whilst I was on a cycle.
With my 8yr old, I was on a Test/Tren/Mast cycle about 6 weeks in.
With my 4yr old, I was on 50mg Anavar as I ran into my holiday, previous to that 4 weeks on Anavar I had been on cycle for 6months running into my final show.

On both of the occasions above, I used a protocol like this:

HCG – 1000iu Monday/Wednesday/Friday continue this for as long as you need too.

HMG – 75iu Monday/Wednesday/Friday take this for 2 weeks only

Nolvadex 20mg per day (this drug is in the stack to assist to protect the Leydig cells from desensitisation from the HCG

Proviron 100 - 200mg  per day

Clomid 50mg per day (only use this if you do not suffer from the associated side effects)

Vitamin E 800iu of  (this will help to make the HCG more effective)

I have also given this to friends and clients and have a very good success rate, the full article I wrote on the subject is on my web site here

Fertility Stack

 

Hope this helps buddy, good luck

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×