Ennio

Struggling to find syringes

Hello everyone, 

Brand new user looking for advice. So I'm cycling test c and it's becoming next to impossible to find insulin syringes, or any other type for that matter: between yesterday and up to a few minutes ago I've been to circa 12 chemists, high street boots to mom and pops pharmacy and NO ONE does either needle exchange or actually sells them. When you go online Google says you can buy syringes at any chemist, boots website says they do needle exchange at any store, independent chemists with a website says the do needle exchange except in reality no one does it. Yesterday at my local chemist was comedy time: I had my mobile with me showing the pharmacist their website saying they do N. E. so he said "wait" and then came back to me saying "We don't do needle exchange because of covid" 

GOOD LORD! Because of covid? And how is covid impacting N. E.? Come on! So I politely asked WHERE 

I get all mine from needle exchange - free!

theyre the same ones as can be ordered from exchnage supplies so if you dont have an exchange near you (or dont want to have to go there!) then they are very reasonably priced - about £3 for box of 100

Local needle exchange - asmany as you want for free!

if you can’t or don’t want to go there, you can buy them from exchangesupplies.org. About £3 for 100

Admittedly I haven’t been to an exchange since before. Lockdown, but the one I used only gave out the packs; 10 greens, 10 blues, 10 barrels and 10 swans as Well as a bin. I’d just grab 2/3 at a time. 

I seen on here people were struggling with exchanges so just went on medisave or whatever it’s called and ordered 100 blue, green, orange, barrels, swabs. 20£ all in I think and here in 2 days. 

2 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Admittedly I haven’t been to an exchange since before. Lockdown, but the one I used only gave out the packs; 10 greens, 10 blues, 10 barrels and 10 swans as Well as a bin. I’d just grab 2/3 at a time. 

I seen on here people were struggling with exchanges so just went on medisave or whatever it’s called and ordered 100 blue, green, orange, barrels, swabs. 20£ all in I think and here in 2 days. 

I guess it depends on the exchange. I get a box of all of these (so 100 of each) each time i go

Greens

orange 1”

orange 5/8”

1ml barrels

27g slin pins

swabs

Just now, Sic Ric said:

I guess it depends on the exchange. I get a box of all of these (so 100 of each) each time i go

Greens

orange 1”

orange 5/8”

1ml barrels

27g slin pins

swabs

That must be a proper exchange then, I’ve not visited one of them, just one at a chemist 

3 hours ago, Sic Ric said:

Greens

orange 1”

orange 5/8”

1ml barrels

27g slin pins

swabs

Maybe you just look like a junkie