BUFFMAN

If you could go back to when you first started training...

11 hours ago, BUFFMAN said:

What would you do differently? Or what advice would you give to your younger, newbie gym self?

If only I could I go back in time and get big in school. I was pathetic and weak as s**t at PE at school. I was the weakling at school if only they could see me now . Mind you my strength is made by bullying so. Although during lockdown my strength had gone down thanks to alcohol but it will go up 

11 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

If only I could I go back in time and get big in school. I was pathetic and weak as s**t at PE at school. I was the weakling at school if only they could see me now 

I hear you mate  but I have met many lads over the years who have all used the exact same situation (high school) as the motivation for getting into the gym and getting bigger, myself included,

Danny

16 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

If only I could I go back in time and get big in school. I was pathetic and weak as s**t at PE at school. I was the weakling at school if only they could see me now . Mind you my strength is made by bullying so. Although during lockdown my strength had gone down thanks to alcohol but it will go up 

On the left, I was going into my last year of secondary school. I was definitely the scrawniest and weakest lad in my class. It definitely motivated me with my training. 

I see lads from school now that I haven't seen in years and they don't even recognise me. Funny how 10 years of training can change things!

IMG_20190810_125912_302.jpg

35 minutes ago, PsychedUp said:

On the left, I was going into my last year of secondary school. I was definitely the scrawniest and weakest lad in my class. It definitely motivated me with my training. 

I see lads from school now that I haven't seen in years and they don't even recognise me. Funny how 10 years of training can change things!

No roiding?  

On 10/10/2020 at 7:28 AM, BUFFMAN said:

What would you do differently? Or what advice would you give to your younger, newbie gym self?

I’d go back 20 years find you in all your youthful glory and bum you!

6 hours ago, PsychedUp said:

That's frigging awesome man! Fair play!

2 hours ago, BUFFMAN said:

That's frigging awesome man! Fair play!

Thanks man. Wasn't easy, if I knew when I started out hard it would be I would never have started in the first place.

On 10/10/2020 at 10:09 AM, ausmaz said:

1. Learn to program effectively rather than following the $hit in Flex magazine.

2. Train more than 3 days a week, train bodyparts more frequently.

3. Learn to track macros/calories effectively

Definitely number 1!!!

14 hours ago, PsychedUp said:

Thanks man. Wasn't easy, if I knew when I started out hard it would be I would never have started in the first place.

That is such a lie haha Being massive is the best no matter how hard it was 

1 hour ago, squeezemyhernia said:

That is such a lie haha Being massive is the best no matter how hard it was 

Yeah it's nice being bigger/stronger than the average bloke, but I feel my 20's have been a lot less exciting than what they could have been

57 minutes ago, PsychedUp said:

Yeah it's nice being bigger/stronger than the average bloke, but I feel my 20's have been a lot less exciting than what they could have been

I’m in my 20s and there’s nothing more exciting To me than training and seeing results. Much better than going out sniffin every weekend burning money on nights out...or maybe I’m just a sad c**t :lol: