Sign in to follow this  
Kill Kcal

New Lockdown Monday Announcement

Edit: Possible,

Traffic light system being imposed.

Worst hit areas seeing leisure and hospitality closures.

Apparently cases are high up here, yet no friends, colleagues or family have had it.

And the only ones who have "tested positive" are somebody, who knows someone, etc

Bollocks.

im in Notts and its all down to the feckin students that we're going into lockdown.

Notts Uni in one week had 425 cases, following week 700+! 

Masssive spike in 18-22 year olds in Notts, bloody students coming back here and not distancing, which we all knew they wouldnt.  So big outbreaks on campus yet the whole of Nottinghamshire is to be placed in lockdown. All students should be punished! lol

TBH i say let everyone free, you cant hide from it. Just be aware its out there. People are going to loose their jobs, cant pay rent, could loose houses, all cus of virus that on a 7 day average kills 8 people!

Some of you still aren't getting it are you... It is, never was and never will be about a Viru, protecting us from anything. 

There is a end goal, an Agenda, "The Virus" Is just the excuse to change Society and the World into their Image. 

When I da, I don't mean "Governments" people need to stop thinking any Governments are calling the shots, they are Puppets. 

Will you all be outraged and finally see it when all yours and your Loved ones lives and Jobs have been ruined, or when you are forced into taking the Vaccine? 

Hope you all have a nice weekend. 

5 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

im in Notts and its all down to the feckin students that we're going into lockdown.

Notts Uni in one week had 425 cases, following week 700+! 

Masssive spike in 18-22 year olds in Notts, bloody students coming back here and not distancing, which we all knew they wouldnt.  So big outbreaks on campus yet the whole of Nottinghamshire is to be placed in lockdown. All students should be punished! lol

TBH i say let everyone free, you cant hide from it. Just be aware its out there. People are going to loose their jobs, cant pay rent, could loose houses, all cus of virus that on a 7 day average kills 8 people!

Same up here in newcastle, its the rats. We have had a massive spike since they've been back. 

I hated them when I was a taxi driver, stuck up entitled tossers the lot of them, now their behaviour makes me want to kill them all. 

1 minute ago, wylde99 said:

Some of you still aren't getting it are you... It is, never was and never will be about a Viru, protecting us from anything. 

There is a end goal, an Agenda, "The Virus" Is just the excuse to change Society and the World into their Image. 

When I da, I don't mean "Governments" people need to stop thinking any Governments are calling the shots, they are Puppets. 

Will you all be outraged and finally see it when all yours and your Loved ones lives and Jobs have been ruined, or when you are forced into taking the Vaccine? 

Well that's the worrying thing, if we are forced to take the vaccination.  My wife and kids had a letter through a few days ago, asking about the regular flu jab, when my wife asked my view, I said to her why do any of you need it?  You've never had it before, so why do you need it now?  It's true as well, my kids are very rarely ill, they may have one or two days off school, once or twice every few years.

18 minutes ago, Shergar said:

Students in Manchester have been holding "Positive test parties" my daughter told me.

Does seem many students are a cause for concern regarding the spread.

Danny

Mate, hearing this just makes me angry.

I might take a trip over to ratsville aka jesmond in my chavy rs, blast some lenny Dee, and drive up and down their streets, that will get the horrible rats out of bed this morning. 

6 minutes ago, Philfg said:

Mate, hearing this just makes me angry.

I might take a trip over to ratsville aka jesmond in my chavy rs, blast some lenny Dee, and drive up and down their streets, that will get the horrible rats out of bed this morning. 

If you live near me (Preston) drop me a message and I will follow you down in my truck, convoy style

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2020/10/07/students-hold-covid-parties-where-only-people-who-test-positive-can-get-in-13383921/amp/

Danny

1 hour ago, BUFFMAN said:

Well that's the worrying thing, if we are forced to take the vaccination.  My wife and kids had a letter through a few days ago, asking about the regular flu jab, when my wife asked my view, I said to her why do any of you need it?  You've never had it before, so why do you need it now?  It's true as well, my kids are very rarely ill, they may have one or two days off school, once or twice every few years.

We’ve already been told vaccines are optional and won’t be given to anyone under 18. They will instead be offered to those who qualify for the flu jab and predominately those 50+

11 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

We’ve already been told vaccines are optional and won’t be given to anyone under 18. They will instead be offered to those who qualify for the flu jab and predominately those 50+

I wonder if Bill Gates gets an apology if this time next year, no-one at all has been forced to have a vaccine? Which of course they won't. Nor will they have tracking chips in them. Nor will all cash have disappeared, nor will Tom Hanks and Hilary Clinton have been arrested for paedophile murders. I suspect they'll just have to make some other shite up then.

I'm working on the assumption that pubs and restaurants round me are getting closed next week. Bit convenient sunka announced plans yesterday that would cover such eventualities.

Do think they should lock down the south as well. We all had to sit at home because the southerners were infected, when there were no cases up here. :tongue:

Edit - should probably change that to Londoners the rest of the south probably feel the same.

4 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I wonder if Bill Gates gets an apology if this time next year, no-one at all has been forced to have a vaccine? Which of course they won't. Nor will they have tracking chips in them. Nor will all cash have disappeared, nor will Tom Hanks and Hilary Clinton have been arrested for paedophile murders. I suspect they'll just have to make some other shite up then.

They'll just get straight back to misrepresenting polio death statistics, without a second thought.

7 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Why this virus and none of the others?

5 hours ago, Denied said:

They'll just get straight back to misrepresenting polio death statistics, without a second thought.

Yup another one leaked by a large pharmaceutical Corp....

16 minutes ago, Spieren said:

Just curious  Has anyone changed their Covid views by reading other people’s views on these threads.?

No...mine has changed due to the utter shite spewing out of our government’s mouths...and facts on death tolls.

16 minutes ago, Spieren said:

Just curious  Has anyone changed their Covid views by reading other people’s views on these threads.?

I think you just summarised in one sentence how utterly futile and pointless thousands of posts have been on UK-M since March.

The answer I would place a substantial wager on is - "probably almost no-one"

1 minute ago, ILLBehaviour said:

you sure mate, sounds a bit dangerous to me, remember it only has a survival rate of 99.98%

Oh s**t!! I’m not paranoid about washing my hands anymore! How liberating!!!

Oh dear a virus is spreading oh no. I already don’t go out side during Winter because of the flu I stay in a sanatized bubble at home. My work manager is okay with it though because he doesn’t show up for work for the whole of winter aswell as he understands the devastating consequences off being under the weather.  Better to be safe than sorry. I mean come on guys don’t you understand how serious this is? it’s killing half the number of people that Commit suicide