Youdontknowme

Big Ramy out of for Covid!

4 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Sorry, forgot there’s no posts about body building allowed on here anymore 

I think Wylde is trying to point out that Big Ramy doesn't have Covid-19 at all as it doesn't exist and is clearly a scam thought up by paedophile, lizard people. I for one would pay good money to watch Wylde tell Ramy he is a liar. 

1 minute ago, Kazza61 said:

I think Wylde is trying to point out that Big Ramy doesn't have Covid-19 at all as it doesn't exist and is clearly a scam thought up by paedophile, lizard people. I for one would pay good money to watch Wylde tell Ramy he is a liar. 

Of course it is. Maybe he wasn’t feeling confident in winning so made it up, I mean he is looking a bit shabby.....

37CE543B-CC4B-4C00-A472-5B3CB9C76453.png

4 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Wylde is a boxer though, don’t forget it.

35 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I hope he hasn’t got covid. Sparkey posted a vid of him posing a couple of years ago and he was struggling to breathe then. 

Not surprised. Imagine he’d have been on a fair amount of tren recently too!

12 minutes ago, Popeye66 said:

Wylde is a boxer though, don’t forget it.

You’re old like me. Seeing as the main interest in boxing these days is the veterans division, then why don’t we get it on! I’m calling you out Popeye. The winner gets to fight Tyson Fury’s dad :tongue:

Well activity on insta seems lacking right now following the ncp European ! But I think Hollingshead won the pro? 

Jamie Johal who I’ve been keeping an eye on I think came 9th! 

not sure where marc hector came but his bird came near last on her pro debut