Gymrat12

What is your favorite steroid?

Sustanon for overall well-being and size 

NPP - great fullness when low on calories, in and out when nandrolone related issues creep up

Dbol -  when lean you pop all over, best ran for a a few weeks before the water become sub-q

5 hours ago, JHMuscle said:

What do you mean specifically by low dose?

I'm thinking of going on a cut soon and I can't use tren a like I used to but love the strength increases and boost to libido - was thinking of doing 75mg 3 times a week for 225mg in total.

150mg paired with 500mg test has been amazing for me, ive had minor sideeffects for short periods but nothing major or longterm

On 09/10/2020 at 9:04 AM, Clubber Lang said:

Best sted ive taken so far in my long sted life, Alpha Pharma Androxine! Feck me i could conquer worlds on that stuff.

I noticed zero difference between this and any other decent tren base I've ran to be fair

Same for anything AP

Lab was all hype IMHO

26 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I noticed zero difference between this and any other decent tren base I've ran to be fair

Same for anything AP

Lab was all hype IMHO

I’ve got some water based Tren and Test on the way.

Have you used both oil based and water based Tren base?

I’ve only ever used oil based Tren base and curious how they compare but doubt many lads on here these days have used water based gear. 

16 minutes ago, Towel said:

I’ve got some water based Tren and Test on the way.

Have you used both oil based and water based Tren base?

I’ve only ever used oil based Tren base and curious how they compare but doubt many lads on here these days have used water based gear. 

Used both

I guess water based would technically be suspension 

I actually rate test base higher than tren base as a pre workout

22 hours ago, Gymrat12 said:

seriously?? 

Yes. Deca definitely lubricates joints. I’m 47 and my knees have taken a hammering from years of playing rugby and cricket. I’m running 300 deca at the moment and my knees feel brand new. It doesn’t happen overnight though. It takes about 5 weeks to start noticing the benefits so you’d need to add winny in at a later date.

On paper npp should have the same benefits but some have reported that it doesn’t