Sign in to follow this  
Love2lift31

Fireworks

54 minutes ago, Love2lift31 said:

Its getting to that time of year again i had some good loud ones last year anybody used the warhawks mega hawks black saturns and stuff 

Can someone please delete me from UKM forever.... and stop my IP address from having access to this forum...

Thanks in advance 

bonfire night is going to be hell this year for dogs if there are no organised displays and partys. I reckon pretty much every house will have some sort of display going on so im going to have to drive out into the country so my dog doesnt go insane and sit in the car for a few hours.

1 minute ago, a.notherguy said:

bonfire night is going to be hell this year for dogs if there are no organised displays and partys. I reckon pretty much every house will have some sort of display going on so im going to have to drive out into the country so my dog doesnt go insane and sit in the car for a few hours.

Mate it is what it is some people have children and its only a couple times of year

8 minutes ago, Love2lift31 said:

Mate it is what it is some people have children and its only a couple times of year

im all for fireworks normally, just think this year is going to be awful and too distressing for pets and i honestly believe the sale of them should be banned this year or they should be restricted to the low noise ones.

p.s. i do have a family and i would normally do a small display in the garden 

10 hours ago, Love2lift31 said:

Can someone please explain what the above means as it looks like a group of words thrown together that have no meaning? 

19 hours ago, js77 said:

Can someone please delete me from UKM forever.... and stop my IP address from having access to this forum...

Thanks in advance 

You never fcuked about with Black Saturn’s or Mighty hawks, bro? Sheltered life in Consett or summat?!?! 

10 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Can someone please explain what the above means as it looks like a group of words thrown together that have no meaning? 

He saying is people's children only once ain't it so just do as be and crack on only bit fun and laugh is all

3 minutes ago, Cronus said:

He saying is people's children only once ain't it so just do as be and crack on only bit fun and laugh is all

Beautifully written, Cronus. Thank you. 

My cat hates fireworks. Poor little bastard. 

Organised displays can be pretty spectacular but not sure selling low grade explosives to the general public is a great idea given the annual increase in burns victims and damage to property due to NEDS letting said low grade explosives off in the streets, often during daylight hours.

Is creating a few bangs and smells in your garden really worth it?

I'm looking forward to it still.

To hell with all this nonsense about this has been cancelled or that has been cancelled.

Get the grandkids around,  light some sparklers, big pan of tater hash, home made treacle toffee, candy apples and a box of fireworks at a reasonable time so the workers don't have a moan.

Life is what we make it guys, still some fun to be had regardless of what the man at number 10 is saying.

Danny

Nice for the kids and all, but whenever we watch the new years eve display (on the telly), I always think to myself, f**k me how much did all that cost?  I guess that's off the cards this year.

23 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Must admit I've never 'got' fireworks. 

Bang! £50 gone. Bang! £30 gone. Bang! £60 gone. Literally burning money.

Bnag! That's bang out of order.

Pretty much my view . Don’t mind going to a display but I would never buy them my self . As you say . Waste of money 

4 hours ago, gymaddict1986 said:

Pretty much my view . Don’t mind going to a display but I would never buy them my self . As you say . Waste of money 

Usually do displays myself and only ever buy sparklers for the kids but if it's all been cancelled then I've got no issue with buying a box.

Not fair on the kids if we just stand in the back garden with a toffee apple hoping the neighbours buy some haha 

On 09/10/2020 at 5:59 AM, Restless83 said:

Nah I prefer to lift a dog s**t up with a stick then put a Hercules banger under said dog s**t......Light it and run.

Hours of fun.

Or stick a bag of dog s**t to a high powered rocket...

On 09/10/2020 at 11:30 AM, Kazza61 said:

We have a dog. He has a quick bark at first couple of fireworks then after that he couldn't give a toss. 

We’ve got a dog. He’ll go out for an hour walk and then go straight into the bathroom and sh1t on the floor...he’s a kunt.

On 09/10/2020 at 10:31 AM, Love2lift31 said:

November the 5th and......

Oh yeah, there’s that Muslim celebration isn’t there. Is it Eid? Around summer time I think.