UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Tren,

2K views 90 replies 30 participants last post by  gavzilla 
#1 · (Edited)
Right Ive been here before with Deca I'm getting the same sides.

#16 ·
Just to add, Gav, you've been on an emotional rollercoaster for at least the last month. Some of your previous posts were coming from a very different you. Maybe you had started tren or it was deca but you were aggro back then. It was very funny actually.

Think of your health mate :thumbup1:
Last year was the Deca and other issues your right mate. I aborted that one because of the same issues but this time my mind has less issues. I'm experimenting again.

#24 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is why I no longer run Tren.

19nors full stop for that matter.

Ran gear like yourself for many many years but for some reason the sides are much worse than they were back when I started out.

Anxiety and paranoia galore, no thanks, These days I prefer to stick with compounds that make me feel good and not suffer or more importantly make others suffer.

Danny

#26 · (Edited)
This is why I no longer run Tren.

19nors full stop for that matter.

Ran gear like yourself for many many years but for some reason the sides are much worse than they were back when I started out.

Anxiety and paranoia galore, no thanks, These days I prefer to stick with compounds that make me feel good and not suffer or more importantly make others suffer.

Danny
Great forum etiquette this is what I want just good information not insults from boys.

#27 ·
Right Ive been here before with Deca I'm getting the same sides. The main issue is replaying old stories and jealously over my ex girlfriends and wanting revenge on my enemy's, struggling to eat. I'm on 150 mg test, 300 mg tren, 300 mg mast. Strength is going up. I'm only 5 weeks in and normally I would just go back to my normal cycle which is always test only with orals. I'm wondering if I lowered the tren to 150 mg - 200 mg mast up my test To 600-750 mg . My main Benifit is the lust sex sessions on tren I've become very rape and my younger girlfriend is concerned but also loves it. So what's the rest of yous done when you get these negative sides kick in ? I'm moody as f**k and I've been a cock a few times now with people.
Personally, I'd match my Test/Tren ratio. Always worked for me, and seemed to be 'the done thing' 10 years ago. Maybe won't work for you, we're all different.
I'm not sure what ester your using but I'd also use prop/ace to find the magic numbers.
Really hope you find the balance Bud, tren can be an an amazing drug

#34 · (Edited by Moderator)
Personally, I'd match my Test/Tren ratio. Always worked for me, and seemed to be 'the done thing' 10 years ago. Maybe won't work for you, we're all different.
I'm not sure what ester your using but I'd also use prop/ace to find the magic numbers.
Really hope you find the balance Bud, tren can be an an amazing drug
I did a few weeks of ace at the beginning I felt amazing. So I upped the dose to 300 Mg tren that's when things really amplified mentally.

#28 ·
If your sick off gear your going to be a massive dick on it. Amplified when on tren for sure. I hate deca due to sex drive issues. Im 300mg tren and 200mg test current week 4 no issues at all slight elevation in heat but can still sleep and strength up and weight down.

serious if you can't handle your own mental demons get off tren just run high test or whatever you can handle without being a spa

#30 ·
Right Ive been here before with Deca I'm getting the same sides. The main issue is replaying old stories and jealously over my ex girlfriends and wanting revenge on my enemy's, struggling to eat. I'm on 150 mg test, 300 mg tren, 300 mg mast. Strength is going up. I'm only 5 weeks in and normally I would just go back to my normal cycle which is always test only with orals. I'm wondering if I lowered the tren to 150 mg - 200 mg mast up my test To 600-750 mg . My main Benifit is the lust sex sessions on tren I've become very rape and my younger girlfriend is concerned but also loves it. So what's the rest of yous done when you get these negative sides kick in ? I'm moody as f**k and I've been a cock a few times now with people.
Hormone imbalance. Prefer bloodwork but I'd personally reduce your tren by 50%, double or triple your test and reassess in 10 days.

Are you taking an AI? If so, drop it.

#49 ·
If i tren on its own with test and mast, I get all those paranoid, possessive jealous rage.

If I take test, mast, deca, I tend to be very withdrawn and low in mood, depression and self deprocating thoughts

If I take test, nand, tren I'm completely level to the point of being an emotionless husk.

Try taking bromantane and l-tryptophan with the 19nors. Props up the happy drugs in your system as they seem to f**k with seratonin

#51 ·
I'm a bit late to the party Gav, but as one of your ukm buddies, I'm genuinely a bit worried about you. We've spoke many times on pm. I've never seen you post anything like you have over the last couple of days or so. Whilst you are free to do whatever you want I'd really like to see you drop the tren, or at least lower it significantly. Please take a step back and consider what I've said and stay safe.

#57 ·
If you're running low test and still getting these sides mate then tren ain't for you

Just drop it

#62 ·
If you're running low test and still getting these sides mate then tren ain't for you

Just drop it
Just in case you missed it Stuey, Gav is running your tren protocol. I've gotta be honest, I followed your advice re low test and it worked wonders for me. Just goes to show how individual responses are to tren. Admittedly, I ran less tren. The answer to most questions regarding issues with tren are run less, or none at all.

#70 ·
Tren in particular seems to be one of those PEDs that effects others more so - mainly down to your DNA. One thing I will say is the dose people take is very high compared to what people took back in 90s when it was briefly released by a pharma company - think they were on under 100mg a week. That gives you an idea how powerful the stuff is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.