If you've got the money to buy a business like that and just sit on it with very limited income for the next 6 months or however long it takes for all this BS covid restrictions to pass , it's probably a good time to buy.

I think you'd find it to next to impossible to get a loan to buy anything like that at present though. 

2 hours ago, KETONES said:

It’s that good it make a profit every year yet they spent 15k on it to sell it lol!

I could make that place look like the business, it looks s**t, i mean they've got a damn bookshelf. Just needs a make over and I'd have it booming 

2 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

I could make that place look like the business, it looks s**t, i mean they've got a damn bookshelf. Just needs a make over and I'd have it booming 

If you have enough cash money to be able to last 3 years what ever happened then yes if not then I’d leave it alone

1 minute ago, Youdontknowme said:

If you consider it take a look at their books for years previous to covid. £300k outlay with a potential £422k turnover. I bet when you look at overheads and actual turnover the profit isn’t all that lucrative 

Exactly first 2-3yrs kiss a decent profit goodbye

1 hour ago, KETONES said:

If you have enough cash money to be able to last 3 years what ever happened then yes if not then I’d leave it alone

If you've got that much just retire now and not bother risking it on some s**t bar 

3 hours ago, ByTheNumbers said:

I also notice it is a leasehold. I would investigate the duration and conditions on that.

Not too well informed about Manchester property prices. But just looking at the picture of the venue, I would have thought it pretty obvious that you're not getting the property as well as the business for that price! 

31 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Are you in your late 50s/early 60s?

If he's born in 1966 that will make him about 74