Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Blockhead

Test level on Dunning gear

Recommended Posts

I just had bloods done ( doctor not Medichecks) 9 weeks into the following cycle ..

600mg Dunning Cyp per week

375mg Dunning Deca per week

300mg Dunning Mast E per week

60mg Dunning T-Bol daily

This is on top of a TRT dose of 1000mg of Dunning Test Undecanoate every 4 weeks which when off cycle puts me at about 27 nmol/L which I maintain year round.

I thought that progress was a bit slow on this cycle. I'm 5ft 6 currently about 92kg and I've gained about 3kg and maintained about 16% body fat. No water weight but the last 3 or 4 weeks started feeling what I now think after the seeing the bloods are high estrogen sides such as watery eyes, a few spots, dull headache and elevated blood pressure.  I'm pinning 3ml twice a week (300 cyp, 187.5 deca, 150 mast) and the bloods were taken 4 days after a pin, just before the next one was due. Hitting about 2800-3000 calories a day, around 200 grams protein. Diet's not perfect but not terrible either. Training not to failure but not bad for an old man. 

The results are - serum test level 64 nmol/L, serum oestradiol level 241 pmol/L and prolactin 385 mu/L. 

From some other bloods I've seen on here I'm thinking that some or all of this gear is under dosed - what do you folks reckon? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Is 4 days after injecting the ideal time to check levels? 

You want to check right before your next injection I think... that’s when I did mine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

4 days is at the minimun end of when I would check bloods to be fair. I highly doubt Dunning gear is underdosed. 

Well it’s not necessarily them. Maybe Jackie Chan in Shanghai decided he wanted some extra profit so cut the raws with some cheap rat poison :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Good point , seeing as peak release is day 1 and it tapers down from there 

So you'd wait a few weeks after starting so levels are at their max then get bloods day after injection? 

Never had bloods specifically to check test levels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, drwae said:

My test level was 150 nmol/L on that amount of test cyp (without the additional test U) so something’s not right. 

Yeah that's about what I was expecting. I've done plenty of cycles over the years but always stuck to conservative amounts. This is the biggest cycle I've ever done hence the disappointment!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drwae said:

You want to check right before your next injection I think... that’s when I did mine 

That's what I did as I wasn't sure when would give an honest reading. I was pinning every Tuesday and Friday, the blood was taken on the Tuesday before my next pin was due. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Blockhead said:

That's what I did as I wasn't sure when would give an honest reading. I was pinning every Tuesday and Friday, the blood was taken on the Tuesday before my next pin was due. 

That's right mate as it will give you the trough (lowest) level which is what you want to measure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Blockhead said:

I just had bloods done ( doctor not Medichecks) 9 weeks into the following cycle ..

600mg Dunning Cyp per week

375mg Dunning Deca per week

300mg Dunning Mast E per week

60mg Dunning T-Bol daily

This is on top of a TRT dose of 1000mg of Dunning Test Undecanoate every 4 weeks which when off cycle puts me at about 27 nmol/L which I maintain year round.

I though that progress was a bit slow on this cycle. I'm 5ft 6 currently about 92kg and I've gained about 3kg and maintained about 16% body fat. No water weight but the last 3 or 4 weeks started feeling what I now think after the seeing the bloods are high estrogen sides such as watery eyes, a few spots, dull headache and elevated blood pressure.  I'm pinning 3ml twice a week (300 cyp, 187.5 deca, 150 mast) and the bloods were taken 4 days after a pin, just before the next one was due. Hitting about 2800-3000 calories a day, around 200 grams protein. Diet's not perfect but not terrible either. Training not to failure but not bad for an old man. 

The results are - serum test level 64 nmol/L, serum oestradiol level 241 pmol/L and prolactin 385 mu/L. 

From some other bloods I've seen on here I'm thinking that some or all of this gear is under dosed - what do you folks reckon? 

 

I said this stuff was crap on another post about a 7 weeks ago, ordered some and could feel it was wank. another bloke with 10 posts began praising it which made me think as usual fake accounts promoting s**t UG labs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, todai said:

I said this stuff was crap on another post about a 7 weeks ago, ordered some and could feel it was wank. 

I'm thinking the same now, just didn't feel right. I read the massive (70 odd maybe 80 page) thread on the bodybuildingmuscleandfitness.co.uk forum ages ago and believed it at the time. It seems that Dunning has this legendary status for being the cleanest, more accurately dosed gear there is produced my the most honest people on the planet. You know what they say about something sounding too good to be true. I've got 4 vials of their Test E as well. Not feeling too enthusiatic about that either .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blockhead said:

I'm thinking the same now, just didn't feel right. I read the massive (70 odd maybe 80 page) thread on the bodybuildingmuscleandfitness.co.uk forum ages ago and believed it at the time. It seems that Dunning has this legendary status for being the cleanest, more accurately dosed gear there is produced my the most honest people on the planet. You know what they say about something sounding too good to be true. I've got 4 vials of their Test E as well. Not feeling too enthusiatic about that either .. 

Not the most impartial forum to be reading in regards to dunning chap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Blockhead said:

I'm thinking the same now, just didn't feel right. I read the massive (70 odd maybe 80 page) thread on the bodybuildingmuscleandfitness.co.uk forum ages ago and believed it at the time. It seems that Dunning has this legendary status for being the cleanest, more accurately dosed gear there is produced my the most honest people on the planet. You know what they say about something sounding too good to be true. I've got 4 vials of their Test E as well. Not feeling too enthusiatic about that either .. 

Not dismissing your findings on Dunning in anyway although this is your first post on this forum so you may be open to some suspicion.  Having said that however, I would be interested in anyone else's thoughts as I am using there products at the moment to and would rather bin it and not waste my time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can get a hold of dunning you will not be disappointed results speak for themselves they literally top ugl newsletter polls every year. You sure your even presenting the compound to your body as its extremely unlikely it varies oast anything other than what the label states. Lets see the pics of your gear youve been using with a name and date wrote on paper as I smell a fish with the 1 post history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

have plowed through their oral selections for a few years with great success....no complaints at all to be fair....have you actually given feedback to your source about your concerns and allowed them to respond?

also i've communicated over the years with a fair few units who have also used their product line extensively and these are blokes who i trust implicitly and their feedback has also been extremely positive

 

sorry mate but don;t know whats happened with your bloods but if your after personal recommendations i'll stand tall and be counted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, seivad89 said:

If you can get a hold of dunning you will not be disappointed results speak for themselves they literally top ugl newsletter polls every year. You sure your even presenting the compound to your body as its extremely unlikely it varies oast anything other than what the label states. Lets see the pics of your gear youve been using with a name and date wrote on paper as I smell a fish with the 1 post history. 

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, strong_man20 said:

Not dismissing your findings on Dunning in anyway although this is your first post on this forum so you may be open to some suspicion.  Having said that however, I would be interested in anyone else's thoughts as I am using there products at the moment to and would rather bin it and not waste my time.

I ran their test cyp at 300mg per week, near the start of this year.  Test levels came back at 82.9nmol/l 6 weeks in. Product was purchased around the middle of last year.

Only reasons I won't be using again is their shocking service, along with an order that never arrived.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, seivad89 said:

If you can get a hold of dunning you will not be disappointed results speak for themselves they literally top ugl newsletter polls every year. You sure your even presenting the compound to your body as its extremely unlikely it varies oast anything other than what the label states. Lets see the pics of your gear youve been using with a name and date wrote on paper as I smell a fish with the 1 post history. 

Joined 5 years ago and this is your first post eh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flukeylukey said:

I ran their test cyp at 300mg per week, near the start of this year.  Test levels came back at 82.9nmol/l 6 weeks in. Product was purchased around the middle of last year.

Only reasons I won't be using again is their shocking service, along with an order that never arrived.

I read their gear is good but service can be appalling 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Youdontknowme said:

I read their gear is good but service can be appalling 

Yeah that pretty much hits the nail on the head from my experience in dealing with them. Good gear, crap service!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seivad89 said:

If you can get a hold of dunning you will not be disappointed results speak for themselves they literally top ugl newsletter polls every year. You sure your even presenting the compound to your body as its extremely unlikely it varies oast anything other than what the label states. Lets see the pics of your gear youve been using with a name and date wrote on paper as I smell a fish with the 1 post history. 

I've been drinking the oil - isn't that the right way to 'present the compound to my body'? Are you telling me that I've been doing it wrong for the last thirty years? I don't understand the 1 post stigma. Doesn't everybody have to have one post and then as they post more ... well I'm sure you can work it out. How many posts do you have? Oh dear it appears to be one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×