Sign in to follow this  
Blockhead

Test level on Dunning gear

1 hour ago, didsmith said:

have you actually given feedback to your source about your concerns and allowed them to respond?

sorry mate but don;t know whats happened with your bloods but if your after personal recommendations i'll stand tall and be counted

No I haven't only through past experience of emailing them with various questions and never getting any reply. I appreciate your recommendations. I suspect that it's underdosed and that's the reason I'm asking on here for opinions of more experienced people who are able to share their thoughts. Thanks for your input.

14 hours ago, Blockhead said:

I just had bloods done ( doctor not Medichecks) 9 weeks into the following cycle ..

600mg Dunning Cyp per week

375mg Dunning Deca per week

300mg Dunning Mast E per week

60mg Dunning T-Bol daily

This is on top of a TRT dose of 1000mg of Dunning Test Undecanoate every 4 weeks which when off cycle puts me at about 27 nmol/L which I maintain year round.

I though that progress was a bit slow on this cycle. I'm 5ft 6 currently about 92kg and I've gained about 3kg and maintained about 16% body fat. No water weight but the last 3 or 4 weeks started feeling what I now think after the seeing the bloods are high estrogen sides such as watery eyes, a few spots, dull headache and elevated blood pressure.  I'm pinning 3ml twice a week (300 cyp, 187.5 deca, 150 mast) and the bloods were taken 4 days after a pin, just before the next one was due. Hitting about 2800-3000 calories a day, around 200 grams protein. Diet's not perfect but not terrible either. Training not to failure but not bad for an old man. 

The results are - serum test level 64 nmol/L, serum oestradiol level 241 pmol/L and prolactin 385 mu/L. 

From some other bloods I've seen on here I'm thinking that some or all of this gear is under dosed - what do you folks reckon? 

Blatant Troll.  Sup? Dunning Steal A Customer?

39 minutes ago, AsItIs said:

Blatant Troll.  Sup? Dunning Steal A Customer?

20 minutes ago, AsItIs said:

I’ve Used For Years, One Of Only 3 Labs I Trust. 

Go And Pimp Your Own Lab On Your Other Username. 

The way you put a capital letter at the start of every word makes me want to commit mass murder. 

1 hour ago, Blockhead said:

No I haven't only through past experience of emailing them with various questions and never getting any reply. I appreciate your recommendations. I suspect that it's underdosed and that's the reason I'm asking on here for opinions of more experienced people who are able to share their thoughts. Thanks for your input.

more experienced people?...says the bloke with one nine posts...i do hope your not assuming my limited posts on this board are your guide to my experiences....if that is the case how very ignorant of you...you asked i told...you certainly don't know me or mine..so take it or leave it but if you've got a problem with your gear and the first thing you do is post on here before talking it though with your source..well that  does sound a funny way of doing things....wouldn't you say?

15 hours ago, Blockhead said:

I just had bloods done ( doctor not Medichecks) 9 weeks into the following cycle ..

600mg Dunning Cyp per week

375mg Dunning Deca per week

300mg Dunning Mast E per week

60mg Dunning T-Bol daily

This is on top of a TRT dose of 1000mg of Dunning Test Undecanoate every 4 weeks which when off cycle puts me at about 27 nmol/L which I maintain year round.

I thought that progress was a bit slow on this cycle. I'm 5ft 6 currently about 92kg and I've gained about 3kg and maintained about 16% body fat. No water weight but the last 3 or 4 weeks started feeling what I now think after the seeing the bloods are high estrogen sides such as watery eyes, a few spots, dull headache and elevated blood pressure.  I'm pinning 3ml twice a week (300 cyp, 187.5 deca, 150 mast) and the bloods were taken 4 days after a pin, just before the next one was due. Hitting about 2800-3000 calories a day, around 200 grams protein. Diet's not perfect but not terrible either. Training not to failure but not bad for an old man. 

The results are - serum test level 64 nmol/L, serum oestradiol level 241 pmol/L and prolactin 385 mu/L. 

From some other bloods I've seen on here I'm thinking that some or all of this gear is under dosed - what do you folks reckon? 

what was the reference range on the test? they don't always go 3x higher than normal ranges.

@Blockhead you do realise from.your bloods your levels are greater than 64nmol thats what the little arrow is before the 64. They obviously do not check above that as your test is higher than the above high reference limit. And yh i never post only reply to a couple of threads  very rarely but dont bash a perfectly good lab. Ring doc ask why they don't give number above 64 

58 minutes ago, didsmith said:

more experienced people?...says the bloke with one nine posts...i do hope your not assuming my limited posts on this board are your guide to my experiences....if that is the case how very ignorant of you...you asked i told...you certainly don't know me or mine..so take it or leave it but if you've got a problem with your gear and the first thing you do is post on here before talking it though with your source..well that  does sound a funny way of doing things....wouldn't you say?

What are you talking about? What does one nine posts mean? I thanked you for your input when you said you'd had success with Dunning orals. I also said I appreciate your personal recommendation and that of your trusted friends who have done well with Dunning products. I said thanks - what do you want - a kiss? As I have already said, I didn't go back to the source as my experience is that they don't reply - ever. Guess you missed that part even though you managed to copy and paste it. So yes my first action was to come on here and ask for help as I've learned a lot over the last few months by reading this forum before making my first post. Also rapidly learning whose advice to listen to and who to laugh at. Guess which category you fall into? 

57 minutes ago, godsgifttoearth said:

what was the reference range on the test? they don't always go 3x higher than normal ranges.

6 to 30 nmol/L - the test was done by a lab that works with a well known TRT clinic. 

19 minutes ago, Flukeylukey said:

Test results do say above high reference limit. The way it's written, >64 nmol/l would appear that this is the limit of their reference range, and that your levels exceed this.

64 is the limit they test to then. It's greater than 64. 

Edited by MrBrightside
Just realised you're not the OP!

I haven’t used them since they changed there seller. It’s crap service now. 

Was awesome stuff when I used it. But that was well over a year ago now. I think everything has gone down hill with them personally since the old reseller packed it in. I did notice the last batch I did use wasn’t anywhere near as good as I had used in the past. But I didn’t get bloods done that blast as I had to cut it short in the end anyway. 

I had nothing but good results with them when i used them other than my last blast with them last year. Used them pretty much exclusively for a year solid at least. Bloods as well in my first 2 blasts came back decent. But wouldn’t touch again now due to poor service. 

Nowadays theres plenty of labs about so the second I have a bad result or think it’s s**t I just try someone else. I don’t stick with a lab for any loyalty reason. If it works I use it. If I feel it doesn’t I ditch and move onto another. 

2 hours ago, drwae said:

The only one pushing labs here is you you absolute tool!!!!

Name Calling Over A Screen,  We All Know Those Guys..  Well Done, You Win Hard Man Award... ?

I've been using dunning for a few years and mg blood work had come back with levels off the charts. I can't say anything for anyone else but my own personal experience is good.

Just finished Dunning Ment and was the best single product I have used ? 

Running Dunning Anavar and its spot on alongside Hex which hasnt kicked in yet as only just past first week of use.

I have total faith in Dunning products ?

I have nothing to gain from posting this as I also use DG , Rohm , Dimension and Keiffei and all are good to go ! Lab blasting from a single post member would deffo raise alarms ? ?

1 hour ago, TERBO said:

Agree with others, 64 looks the max result possible hence the greater than symbol.

Yup. >64 = Greater than 64

@Blockhead  Maybe worth getting a basic testosterone kit from Medichecks, to confirm true level Bud. 

4 hours ago, TERBO said:

Agree with others, 64 looks the max result possible hence the greater than symbol.

Aaaaaaaah I see. Yourself and a few of the others that have noticed this are some of the folks whose opinions I value on here. Of course. I was reading the level as 64 and the text below says it's above the reference limit of 6 to 30. Hopefully my suspicions are wrong and it could be much higher. This lab is used by my TRT clinic for regular bloods when I'm off cycle so of course they wouldn't need to measure above the range stated. It makes sense now. I'll give it a couple of weeks as I've just introduced an AI to calm my estrogen down and then get a test from Medichecks. Thanks for all the input lads - much appreciated. 

2 hours ago, thecoms said:

Just finished Dunning Ment and was the best single product I have used ? 

Running Dunning Anavar and its spot on alongside Hex which hasnt kicked in yet as only just past first week of use.

I have total faith in Dunning products ?

I have nothing to gain from posting this as I also use DG , Rohm , Dimension and Keiffei and all are good to go ! Lab blasting from a single post member would deffo raise alarms ? ?

There seems to be lots of support for Dunning which is encouraging. Being fair to them I've had good results in the past on their test E and Sustanon but this is the first time I've used their Cyp and as I said earlier on it didn't feel quite right. Zero sides from the Deca as well. I have faith in them and of course occasionally bad raws appear. I'll see what the Medicheck results are in a couple of weeks as I'll still be on the same dosages. 

I'm afraid I still don't get this first post stigma thing that seems to crop up regularly.