Sign in to follow this  
Cronus

I'd like a PS4

I actually noticed a price increase in gaming consoles since the lockdown which is logical. I would hold fire until the launch of PS5, pick up a 4 dirt cheap.

18 hours ago, Cronus said:

If anyone would like to sell me their PS4 cheap please, thank you

Kind regards

Cronus

Both my Grandsons will be selling their's very soon buddy.

Probably be happy to sell for the price of a game if you live up north feel free to inbox me mate.

Danny

6 hours ago, Eddias said:

I actually noticed a price increase in gaming consoles since the lockdown which is logical. I would hold fire until the launch of PS5, pick up a 4 dirt cheap.

I sold aload of old gameboy and games for a few quid hoping to cash in Made a few hundos

Still waiting for weights to go down tho! 

wait till ps5 is out then the 4s will drop in price even more.

think im gonna treat myself to a PS5, when they actually release some proper PS5 games for it. At the moment theres no big game releases made for the PS5 spec. No point buying a PS5 to play PS4 games on it.

Just sold mine for 200 on gumtree, told him it had the new fifa predownloaded on it lmao. That'll teach him for starting his offer at 80 quid. 

38 minutes ago, TRT said:

Just sold mine for 200 on gumtree, told him it had the new fifa predownloaded on it lmao. That'll teach him for starting his offer at 80 quid. 

you are a naughty man

47 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

wait till ps5 is out then the 4s will drop in price even more.

think im gonna treat myself to a PS5, when they actually release some proper PS5 games for it. At the moment theres no big game releases made for the PS5 spec. No point buying a PS5 to play PS4 games on it.

Just got one off ebay. Ps4 pro + PS VR headset and move controllers and games. £325 delivered. The headset and move controllers alone go for like 220 quid so thought that was a good deal. I'm sure the novelty of it will run out and end up selling it down the line. 

Mostly stuck at home at the min and not working and exams yet again delayed so got fair bit of boredom to fill

On 10/6/2020 at 12:10 AM, Jackoffblades said:

Go to game station. There pretty cheap now. You could get an old model for atleast £140. Maybe cheaper on eBay. I bet when the ps5 comes out they will be even cheaper 

Bloody hell Sir! You are about 10 years too late, Game Station is long gone.  Which is a real pisser for me, I loved it in there, great for retro gaming.  Now I have to slum it in CEX for all my Dreamcast/Gamecube/PS2 needs.

1 hour ago, BUFFMAN said:

Bloody hell Sir! You are about 10 years too late, Game Station is long gone.  Which is a real pisser for me, I loved it in there, great for retro gaming.  Now I have to slum it in CEX for all my Dreamcast/Gamecube/PS2 needs.

What really? I never noticed. I thought there was one near me but I guess it’s CEX 

On 06/10/2020 at 11:49 AM, Eddias said:

The amount of things hve went up during lockdown is crazy. Dogs prices have sky rocketed