15 minutes ago, js77 said:

You apply that logic to every sport then.

Why play football unless you’re a pro.? Or why do any hobby if you’re not getting paid for it? If it’s sonething you enjoy, then crack on.

I do like the sound of the gay4pay thing though...you got any links?

Difference between doing something casually and competing. If I'm competing at football i want something in return for the extta dedication I'm inputting. 

2 hours ago, Tonysco said:

f**k all money in bodybuilding either really.

Try it, i won a case of beer and a hotel break on my 2nd meet for coming in 2nd. Sometimes the prizes can be worth a days time.

Meanwhile the number 1 fortnite winner get 2 million. And even the runner ups are paid lucratively. There was a total prize fund of over 100 million last year. And some world class lifters are making chump change. 

5 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Difference between doing something casually and competing. If I'm competing at football i want something in return for the extta dedication I'm inputting. 

And yet literally millions of people play football competitively all over the world for nothing more than the love of the sport.

Ill be competing in my mid 40’s just for the love of competing and the satisfaction of pushing myself way beyond what I’d achieve by just ‘turning up’ at the gym and plodding along with a nice easy diet that makes little difference to the way I look year after year...

Can I assume that you’ve never competed in any sport?

8 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Meanwhile fortnite winners get 2 million. And runner ups are paid lucratively too. There was a prize fund of over 100 million last year for it. 

And yet I’d take a pro bb’s lifestyle and wage over a ‘gamers’ at the blink of an eye. 

Gamer = Kunt

I was talking to a kunt recently who asked why I wasn’t pushing my kids to play football instead of rugby because footballers get paid far far more....I just had to walk away. There’s no response to that comment apart from slitting his throat from ear to ear.

1 minute ago, js77 said:

And yet literally millions of people play football competitively all over the world for nothing more than the love of the sport.

Ill be competing in my mid 40’s just for the love of competing and the satisfaction of pushing myself way beyond what I’d achieve by just ‘turning up’ at the gym and plodding along with a nice easy diet that makes little difference to the way I look year after year...

Can I assume that you’ve never competed in any sport?

Lol not really the same though is it? Its like fantasty football, its just friendly competition. Bodybuilding/powerlifting is serious level of commitment. There are people in that s**t that dont even drink for months. If you compete at football you play like once or twice a week. You dont research for hours on end, planning it meticulously 

You realize you could set goals yourself?  Like i said, i dont need a judge to validate me. 

Nope. Played 5 a side football with mates for many years. Thats about it. 

6 minutes ago, js77 said:

And yet I’d take a pro bb’s lifestyle and wage over a ‘gamers’ at the blink of an eye. 

Gamer = Kunt

I was talking to a kunt recently who asked why I wasn’t pushing my kids to play football instead of rugby because footballers get paid far far more....I just had to walk away. There’s no response to that comment apart from slitting his throat from ear to ear.

I agree with you there! My little brother actually stopped doing football and boxing, and now wants to become a rugby player. I support his decision :thumbup1:

3 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Lol not really the same though is it? Its like fantasty football, its just friendly competition. Bodybuilding/powerlifting is serious level of commitment. There are people in that s**t that dont even drink for months. If you compete at football you play like once or twice a week. You dont research for hours on end, planning it meticulously 

You realize you could set goals yourself?  Like i said, i dont need a judge to validate me. 

Nope. Played 5 a side football with mates for many years. Thats about it. 

I get what you’re saying about the difference between Sunday League and a bb show....spilling onto a park pitch still half cut from the night before and booting a football about are light years apart, but for many it’s just the competition that’s relevant irrespective of financial gain.

Of course anyone can set themselves goals but when setting a competition goal, those goals become even harder to reach which is the whole point!!!

Bro I can’t believe you just said “I don’t need a judge to validate me”....I know we’ve both got a ponchant for a hot trans but are you actually transitioning yourself now???

Go girlfriend!!!!:thumbup1:

9 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

I agree with you there! My little brother actually stopped doing football and boxing, and now wants to become a rugby player. I support his decision :thumbup1:

Good for him mate. Cannot beat the rugby culture.... some of the best sports events I’ve ever been to are rugby at Twickenham...amazing place and not far from you.

11 hours ago, js77 said:

How come you’ve seen everyone’s physique on here?

Of the ones seen, also seen the ones posted and taken down ASAP :whistling::lol:

On 05/10/2020 at 5:00 PM, Youdontknowme said:

Anyone on here currently planning to compete? Have competed recently or in the past? Think it might be something they wanna do one day? 

im interested in peoples experiences , how you go about it, where do you start, etc. 

for all the general conversation fucktards, obviously this is related to body building competitions. 

Will be competing again around may time. Currently in an off season and pushing up before we prep again. But cannot wait to get back on stage. Enjoying this off season at the minute and working on improvements before prep. 

16 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

Meanwhile the number 1 fortnite winner get 2 million. And even the runner ups are paid lucratively. There was a total prize fund of over 100 million last year. And some world class lifters are making chump change. 

The unfortunate state of the world we live in.

On 10/5/2020 at 11:57 PM, Cronus said:

You do come across quite negative in a lot of your posts

You come across as  tw4t 

On 10/6/2020 at 11:32 PM, SwoleTip said:

If im gonna compete of course i want to be rewarded. The risk of injury and other factors play into that want.

I can always set my own  goals myself, i dont need a  judge to validate me. Intrinsically there might be some satisfaction, but unless theres some srs extrinsic value then nah I'd pass. 

Joe delaney describes how i feel aswell at

5:30 

ghey for him mate arent you

24 minutes ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Be generous to gay tax payers and stand on stage to give them some wank material. Personally, I think abusing steroids and standing on stage is stupid, but I guess for some people it gives them focus and a goal to strive for.

Who said anything about abusing steroids and standing on stage? There’s plenty of natty classes for people to stand on stage, is that still stupid? 

or is busting your balls in the gym just to look good in a t shirt stupid?

Just now, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Since the fitness industry is full of steroid abusers I think it is a relevant point to make. I think all competitions should be steroid tested and then I would take them seriously.

What like all boxing matches and mma are tested? Yeah that works lol. 

You don’t  have to watch or partake in untested comps, as I said there’s plenty of natty comps 

You dont get paid for posting on bb forums but yall spend way to much time on here slagging off bodybuilders who step on a stage only once or twice every year or so..and there are thousands on insta making lots of money tbh coaching etc...prob why forums now are pretty shite in comparison.

Winning fortnight is like buying a scratchcard, prob more chance of winning too...think it had like over a million entries worldwide la

13 hours ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Since the fitness industry is full of steroid abusers I think it is a relevant point to make. I think all competitions should be steroid tested and then I would take them seriously.

Hhhmmmm.... think you may have chosen the wrong forum to join, you complete and utter helmet. 

13 hours ago, CrazyAlex8833 said:

Let us hope that steroid testing becomes more advanced and less people can cheat the process.

I would never compete in bodybuilding or physique competitions, spent most of my 20's playing football and strength training.

Let’s hope you jog on and join an SJW forum, you space wasting soy boy.