Can anyone chime in with any experience and recommend one of these labs deca, may hold out for one of my sources to add Triumph deca to their sites.

Inone Pharma

Hygene

Dimension

Just had to drop another labs deca as I literally got nothing from it after 11 weeks even at a high dose. I’ve used deca before numerous times and know how I should feel on it weight gain etc and had nothing this time.

Cheers

10 minutes ago, drwae said:

Give you PIP

Sounds worth the wait then lol

Will touch a nerve but said it time and time again, seem to see lads constantly looking for new labs and 99% of the time they don’t look great, then I go in the log section and some lads in there have amazing physiques, and seem to use the same lab over and over again,

Triumph 

Dimensions 

Nexus

Inone

SG

DG

If you’re using any of these labs and not getting results, it’s your training or diet, not the gear, but nobody wants to hear that, a lot easier to keep chasing the magic potion 

3 hours ago, sohamboy20 said:

Can anyone chime in with any experience and recommend one of these labs deca, may hold out for one of my sources to add Triumph deca to their sites.

Inone Pharma

Hygene

Dimension

Just had to drop another labs deca as I literally got nothing from it after 11 weeks even at a high dose. I’ve used deca before numerous times and know how I should feel on it weight gain etc and had nothing this time.

Cheers

Ive ran hyge deca and its brilliant mate, cant rate it high enough its great

3 hours ago, sohamboy20 said:

Inone Pharma

Running Inone deca now, no issues and very smooth.

Previously ran DG deca400, again all good.

On 05/10/2020 at 12:36 PM, BelfastBound said:

Ive ran hyge deca and its brilliant mate, cant rate it high enough its great

At what dose? 

I'm 6 weeks in of using 250mg test e, 150mg of hygene pharma deca once a week, with their masteron e 100mg of a week.  Is this ok?  Thinking of doing this for 12 weeks.  

Just now, Jas said:

At what dose? 

I'm 6 weeks in of using 250mg test e, 150mg of hygene pharma deca once a week, with their masteron e 100mg of a week.  Is this ok?  Thinking of doing this for 12 weeks.  

You won’t see much from 150mg of deca chap. Would run 300mg minimum.

11 minutes ago, Jas said:

At what dose? 

My first cycle was 250mg Sus and 200mg deca. 

Worked a treat. 

27 minutes ago, boutye911 said:

You won’t see much from 150mg of deca chap. Would run 300mg minimum.

In your opinion, compared to other deca's 300mg / ml or 200mg / ml, is it potent? dosed right....?  Would you say its really strong, or just ok

This is the first time I've ran deca, 

Previously used Test e, test c, from other labs.

1 hour ago, Jas said:

In your opinion, compared to other deca's 300mg / ml or 200mg / ml, is it potent? dosed right....?  Would you say its really strong, or just ok

Will be what the label says, just like any other decent lab. 

1 hour ago, Jas said:

It seems dosed correctly to me. If it wasn’t I would use another lab but so far after a couple of years it’s been consistent 

On 07/10/2020 at 12:14 PM, boutye911 said:

It seems dosed correctly to me. If it wasn’t I would use another lab but so far after a couple of years it’s been consistent 

Ok, what else did you run with it?