Sign in to follow this  
dmsknk

Simps

40 minutes ago, Malin said:

Is this why red pill acolytes are always single, unwanted and sexually frustrated?

"Always single"? Yes, mostly, they prefer spinning plates.

"Unwanted and sexually frustrated". Quite the contrary - you're confusing Red Pill with Blue Pill and Black Pill losers. That's actually how AFC term was born.

15 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

I never moan women are crazy. 

I respect them and try to understand them. 

That's why I'm in a loving relationship and we have a good life together 

The only pills I use are stanazol/ibuprofen/mdma 

Granted, some have been blue and some red, crazy eh! 

You know what's funny? A couple of weeks ago there was a thread on this very forum asking what was your biggest mistake in your life. "Getting married" was at the top of the list :lol: So you think you found your unicorn and divorce rape is just scare stories that other dudes often tell, eh?

"I respect them and try to understand them."  - yep, if you're not cucked already it's just a matter of time.

By the way, in case any of you are wondering why the Matrix terminology of the pills was chosen, this is the best excerpt from it to explain it:

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around. What do you see? Business people, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

8 minutes ago, neverminder said:

You know what's funny? A couple of weeks ago there was a thread on this very forum asking what was your biggest mistake in your life. "Getting married" was at the top of the list :lol: So you think you found your unicorn and divorce rape is just scare stories that other dudes often tell, eh?

"I respect them and try to understand them."  - yep, if you're not cucked already it's just a matter of time.

By the way, in case any of you are wondering why the Matrix terminology of the pills was chosen, this is the best excerpt from it to explain it:

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around. What do you see? Business people, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

I salute you for taking on the defence of this thread, I simply cannot be a***d :lol:.

7 minutes ago, dmsknk said:

I salute you for taking on the defence of this thread, I simply cannot be a***d :lol:.

You're right, it's much easier to just let them fail and bitch about it, blaming everything and everyone but themselves B)

1 hour ago, neverminder said:

Cool story bro

Open the curtains and take a look outside. 

It's a big wide world out there, go and try to explore it rather than stay shacked up in your bedroom, waiting for your mum to shout you when dinners ready 

6 hours ago, G-man99 said:

Cool story bro

Open the curtains and take a look outside. 

It's a big wide world out there, go and try to explore it rather than stay shacked up in your bedroom, waiting for your mum to shout you when dinners ready 

I explore a lot more than you with your ball and chain. Enjoy the ride, Billy The Beta, there's a family court judge somewhere out there with a huge dildo with your name on it :lol: You'll never see it coming. They never do.

On 10/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, dmsknk said:

5f78835f04df9_Screenshot2020-10-03at14_57_30.png.102f3d36d65ffd22a6d480837f538c49.png

How can such a big strong guy be such a simp? He knows it as well by the caption of his post (instagram not the speech bubble), bizarre. Apparently she has onlyfans too.

are you jealous that he is with her or that she is with him?

14 hours ago, neverminder said:

I explore a lot more than you with your ball and chain. Enjoy the ride, Billy The Beta, there's a family court judge somewhere out there with a huge dildo with your name on it :lol: You'll never see it coming. They never do.

Honestly, has your life benefited from this 'realisation'? 

To me, you sound bitter. Like you've been shafted by a woman before and felt hurt, and this is your way to deflect that. 

Life is good when you have a woman you love and mutually respect each other. You actually sound pathetic mate, and I doubt you'll ever find someone to drag you out of that sad way of thinking.

33 minutes ago, PsychedUp said:

Honestly, has your life benefited from this 'realisation'? 

To me, you sound bitter. Like you've been shafted by a woman before and felt hurt, and this is your way to deflect that. 

Life is good when you have a woman you love and mutually respect each other. You actually sound pathetic mate, and I doubt you'll ever find someone to drag you out of that sad way of thinking.

The hard part is where you Blue Pill boys just can't wake up, even when reality is repeatedly slapping you in the face B)

I'm not bitter and surprisingly, I haven't been "shafted" by a woman before, unlike ironically most of you. When I was much younger, before I even discovered the Red Pill, I instinctively stumbled upon some of it's strategy without even knowing it and it worked wonders. What I found later just filled in the gaps and confirmed what I already experienced in practice.

I mean it's hilarious when you blue faggits are trying to paint Red Pill like some incels when in fact the reality is the opposite - we date a lot more women than you do. Look up "spinning plates". We have things that you don't - outcome independence, abundance mentality. We are aware of vetting, hypergamy, branch swinging, etc and we pass the same ѕhit tests with a yawn that you fail daily B)

39 minutes ago, neverminder said:

The hard part is where you Blue Pill boys just can't wake up, even when reality is repeatedly slapping you in the face B)

I'm not bitter and surprisingly, I haven't been "shafted" by a woman before, unlike ironically most of you. When I was much younger, before I even discovered the Red Pill, I instinctively stumbled upon some of it's strategy without even knowing it and it worked wonders. What I found later just filled in the gaps and confirmed what I already experienced in practice.

I mean it's hilarious when you blue faggits are trying to paint Red Pill like some incels when in fact the reality is the opposite - we date a lot more women than you do. Look up "spinning plates". We have things that you don't - outcome independence, abundance mentality. We are aware of vetting, hypergamy, branch swinging, etc and we pass the same ѕhit tests with a yawn that you fail daily B)

What’s this blue pill and red pill?

4 minutes ago, Tricky said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2zckqu/updated_glossary_of_terms_and_acronyms/

Blue Pill – From The Matrix and its sequels. The path of conformity with Society’s expectations; the state of being unaware of the problems engendered by society. Compare with “Red Pill,” below.

Red Pill – The recognition and awareness of the way that feminism, feminists and their white-knight enablers affect society. An awareness of the dark truths surrounding human sexuality; hypergamy, women's AF/BB strategies, society's Feminine Imperative, sexual differences in emotional attachment, women's attraction to DT traits and sexual dominance/violence; Extremely politically incorrect, expect reflexive social ostracism for even mentioning the red pill in polite society.

I strongly advise to read the whole glossary to get the big picture B)

22 minutes ago, neverminder said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2zckqu/updated_glossary_of_terms_and_acronyms/

Blue Pill – From The Matrix and its sequels. The path of conformity with Society’s expectations; the state of being unaware of the problems engendered by society. Compare with “Red Pill,” below.

Red Pill – The recognition and awareness of the way that feminism, feminists and their white-knight enablers affect society. An awareness of the dark truths surrounding human sexuality; hypergamy, women's AF/BB strategies, society's Feminine Imperative, sexual differences in emotional attachment, women's attraction to DT traits and sexual dominance/violence; Extremely politically incorrect, expect reflexive social ostracism for even mentioning the red pill in polite society.

I strongly advise to read the whole glossary to get the big picture B)

You want me to read up some rubbish from a film? No thanks mate 

7 minutes ago, Tricky said:

You want me to read up some rubbish from a film? No thanks mate 

What "rubbish"? You do realize the analogy was borrowed from The Matrix because it fits best? You asked the question, I gave you the answer.

57 minutes ago, Tricky said:

It is true that it was the choice faced by Neo in the Matrix.

The rest of it is a load of bollocks made up by people who are scared to, or are unable to have relationships with women.

1 hour ago, neverminder said:

We are aware of vetting, hypergamy, branch swinging, etc and we pass the same ѕhit tests with a yawn that you fail daily B)

so..."hypergamy" is fu**ing upwards..."branch swinging" is making sure there's always a shag on the go...I think you may be confusing your "knowledge" with fairly normal sexual behaviour. try not to overthink it sunshine...

On 04/10/2020 at 4:30 PM, neverminder said:

"Always single"? Yes, mostly, they prefer spinning plates.

"Unwanted and sexually frustrated". Quite the contrary - you're confusing Red Pill with Blue Pill and Black Pill losers. That's actually how AFC term was born.

aaaand the mask has slipped

97-974616_troll-face-meme-angry-happy-ma