UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Simps

571 views 71 replies 29 participants last post by  Malin 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Face Smile Trousers Muscle Flash photography

How can such a big strong guy be such a simp? He knows it as well by the caption of his post (instagram not the speech bubble), bizarre. Apparently she has onlyfans too.

Attachments

See less See more
#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Simping is en vogue now. Blue Pill programming is strong, western governments are using women to pussify men more and more so they would be good obedient slaves.

The grand irony of western liberalism - it eventually destroys itself by lowering birth rates, countries get overrun by primitive religious right wing radicals from Asia and Africa who breed like rats.

#22 ·
Ok. So we are getting closer. It's Larry wheels, with his arm around a sort. And because he's got his arm around her he's a simp.

Explain why he is a simp for putting his arm around a sort and what a simp is ?
He is self defined so I am just passing on the message, you can DM him for the most accurate explanation. Hand Muscle Flash photography Gesture Thigh

Attachments

#25 ·
This bloke's a phenomenal lifter. literally never been anyone like him before, In fact I only just watched him earlier today miss a 125kg flat dumbbell bench press only to say "I've been training predominantly incline lately" then as a joke someone says "try it on the incline then" after having just failed it flat, to which Larry proceeded to hit a 115kg incline DB press.... absurd strength.

That said, He's also potentially a woman beater that cheated on his ex with both men and women
and recently came out saying he is spending so much on cam sites that he is ending up in the red in terms of monthly earning despite owning extremely successful social media accounts and a brand.

I wouldn't call him a simp but a fu**ing oddity in more ways than one.

#27 ·
This bloke's a phenomenal lifter. literally never been anyone like him before, In fact I only just watched him earlier today miss a 125kg flat dumbbell bench press only to say "I've been training predominantly incline lately" then as a joke someone says "try it on the incline then" after having just failed it flat, to which Larry proceeded to hit a 115kg incline DB press.... absurd strength.

That said, He's also potentially a woman beater that cheated on his ex with both men and women
and recently came out saying he is spending so much on cam sites that he is ending up in the red in terms of monthly earning despite owning extremely successful social media accounts and a brand.

I wouldn't call him a simp but a fu**ing oddity in more ways than one.
I would. He is yet another proof that one can be a mega lifter and a raging beta simp at the same time - the two are not mutually exclusive. Something to think about for the denizens of this forum B)

#38 ·
View attachment 190263

How can such a big strong guy be such a simp? He knows it as well by the caption of his post (instagram not the speech bubble), bizarre. Apparently she has onlyfans too.
I like to imagine his head is superglued to her shoulder and he has to walk around like that all the time. How romantic.

#46 ·
only concerning thing is the suggestion that any dedication to your girlfriend means you must be a simp...

for the record he seems a decent guy who's sorted his life out...I have no idea what may or may not have happened in a previously toxic relationship...

his current missus doesn't seem the type to put up with too much s**t...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.