KETONES

I’m going to get stoned on weed!

29 minutes ago, albatross said:

Although I have never tried weed I am curious though as to what effect it would have. I am sure CBD could be thought of as a gateway substance as the minimal effect I get from that has got me wondering what something with a high THC content would do.

Weed is a perfectly normal thing to dabble with....once in a blue moon then put it to bed!

5 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Amnesia Haze is strong sh1t, did you have a small amount? How was it? 

Its a Sativa strain which means it should energise you making you more alert and creative, Id have some very successful Leg workouts high on a Sativa. 

It’s all well and good hypothetically speaking/typing this, Wylde, but actually doing the leg workout is an entirely different thing to imagining how you’d perform. 

3 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

It’s all well and good hypothetically speaking/typing this, Wylde, but actually doing the leg workout is an entirely different thing to imagining how you’d perform. 

Squatting when stoned isn’t a sensible idea so for that reason I’m out!

Back in my later years at school me and my mates used to do like 5 lungos a day, looking back im sure it was like a class A hoofing a dirty lungo. Fair too say f**ked my head right up after after the years and never been the same. #donttrydrugstobecool

21 hours ago, PSevens2017 said:

Guess you will have to believe me then, Dorian Yates Is also a big advocate of Working out High bet you wouldn't say that to him. 

30 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Guess you will have to believe me then, Dorian Yates Is also a big advocate of Working out High bet you wouldn't say that to him. 

That’s the sort of thing you say in a playground, Wylde. I don’t aspire to be like Dorian. Don’t care much for what he says either. He has achieved the highest of the high in the world of bodybuilding. Him & you are two very different people. 

What you missed was my subtle (maybe too subtle) sarcasm. You wrote ‘I’d have’ which is suggesting doing something you haven’t done yet; you’re predicting. That’s why I wrote my response.

Don’t want no trouble, Wylde.

3 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Back in my later years at school me and my mates used to do like 5 lungos a day, looking back im sure it was like a class A hoofing a dirty lungo. Fair too say f**ked my head right up after after the years and never been the same. #donttrydrugstobecool

What’s a lungo? Looked it up and it says it’s an espresso. Pretty sure it’s not that. 

4 hours ago, Fors331 said:

2 litre bottle with a bag taped on the end?  We called em bagpipes from 14 to 17 could have up to 10 a day, That's why I stopped cabbaged my head smoked far too much of it.

2 hours ago, Restless83 said:

2 litre bottle with a bag taped on the end?  We called em bagpipes from 14 to 17 could have up to 10 a day, That's why I stopped cabbaged my head smoked far too much of it.

Yeh thats it, cut off end of bottle and tigh a bag on and hoof the lot in one go, gets you on cloud nine within a few seconds, we used to make some really dirty lungos and some couldn't even put a few words together:lol:

1 hour ago, Fors331 said:

Yeh thats it, cut off end of bottle and tigh a bag on and hoof the lot in one go, gets you on cloud nine within a few seconds, we used to make some really dirty lungos and some couldn't even put a few words together:lol:

Wouldnt thank you for one now pal 

On 03/10/2020 at 8:34 AM, KETONES said:

Two whole blunts! And I must say I really enjoyed it....I still feel stoned now but the missus just farted and it stinks!!!

you must be chatting s**t mate, no way you haven't touch the dank in 3 years and can just smoke two blunts like that. you must've been off your rocket 

13 minutes ago, ByTheNumbers said:

Never tried the plastic bag version. We were posh and could afford a bucket:)

Yeh alright lol, your lungs arnt big enough for a bucket, you probably meant bubbly:lol:

3 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Yeh alright lol, your lungs arnt big enough for a bucket, you probably meant bubbly:lol:

Nah you put the sawn off bottle in a bucket of water.

Draw the smoke into the bottle as you raise it out of the water.

Mouth goes over the end of the bottle and push the bottle back into the water,

More control over rate the smoke goes onto your lungs.  

1 minute ago, ByTheNumbers said:

Ahh thats a new one, sounds like a lungo bubbly:lol:

3 minutes ago, ByTheNumbers said:

Lost count of how many buckets I've had pal used to do " waterfalls" as well burn a hole in the bottom of the bottle,put finger over the hole and fill it with water,stuff goes on the top,let finger off and fills with smoke...Same concept it all blows ya tits off.

4 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Ahh thats a new one, sounds like a lungo bubbly:lol:

I used to have a fair stock of Hubblys, Chillums etc.

We used to put booze in the Chillums instead of water.

Whisky for the lads and Southern Comfort for girls or lightweights...lol

1 hour ago, ByTheNumbers said:

Try it with a water machine bottle in the bath!