Sign in to follow this  
Kazza61

Trump’s Got It!

3 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Would welcome your news outlet recommendations too @wylde99

Talk to as many actual people as people, from all over the Globe, taking their prospective and opinion on what is happening around them. 

Use Duckduckgo, never Google. 

Books. 

I listen to Podcasts, some on YouTube some on Bichute and most of the time links to back their claims.

Mostly I use a little common sence and none of this is logical or makes sence to me, I think they are lying through their Teeth about so so much about our Existence, History and Future. 

Just my Opinion but I suggest staying well clear of Mainstream Media especially the BBC. 

19 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Talk to as many actual people as people, from all over the Globe, taking their prospective and opinion on what is appending around them. 

Books. 

I listen to Podcasts, some on YouTube some on Bichute and most of the time links to back their claims.

Mostly I use a little common sence and none of this is logical or makes sence to me, I think they are lying through their Teeth about so so much about our Existence, History and Future. 

Just my Opinion but I suggest staying well clear of Mainstream Media especially the BBC. 

Any of these people you talk to in government ?

23 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Talk to as many actual people as people, from all over the Globe, taking their prospective and opinion on what is appending around them. 

Books. 

Any examples of news on the BBC over the last few days that are not true??

Edit: forget that - forgot who I was talking to.

8 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Yes, but not only. Where do you recommend for news and current affairs?

I enjoy the week. It’s a good magazine to read for current affairs the previous week all in one source. Enjoy it while travelling or just some spare minutes. The economist puts a bit more meat on the bones if that’s your thing. Do you read Al Jazeera ?

19 minutes ago, Tricky said:

I enjoy the week. It’s a good magazine to read for current affairs the previous week all in one source. Enjoy it while travelling or just some spare minutes. The economist puts a bit more meat on the bones if that’s your thing. Do you read Al Jazeera ?

I mainly use online news outlets such as BBC and Sky and less frequently Al Jazeera but as stated above I'm happy to check out other news sites like Vice. I also have a number of Google Alerts for certain terms which leads to a wide range of online international news outlets and it's always interesting to see other country's perspectives rather than just the usual UK/USA perspectives. 

47 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I mainly use online news outlets such as BBC and Sky and less frequently Al Jazeera but as stated above I'm happy to check out other news sites like Vice. I also have a number of Google Alerts for certain terms which leads to a wide range of online international news outlets and it's always interesting to see other country's perspectives rather than just the usual UK/USA perspectives. 

I wouldn’t discount independent journalism there are some great YouTube channels and ones willing to risk their lives to publish what’s going on the front line if you will the world over. I found this to be refreshing and very interesting back when Obama and the west were painting Islamic state as so called moderate rebels while funding them and using prodganda to pint Assad as evil gassing his own people which we all now know is lies so I tend to shy away from uk/American media outlets 

5 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Any examples of news on the BBC over the last few days that are not true??

Edit: forget that - forgot who I was talking to.

What I would say about the BBC is this; it isn’t inaccurate news that it reports necessarily, but the liberal, left leaning agenda is pushed hard. They’re influencing millions of Brits with the way they choose to report, and what they report. Many are the younger generation who tend not to question agenda.

For a state funded, supposedly independent news outlet, this isn’t right, fit or proper.

The BBC like the rest of the MSM is just fantasy land propaganda machine.

China bad, Russia bad, Iran bad. America good!

Send journalists to war torn countries like the Yemen and try to make out the people there are really worried about Covid 19. Like they really give a sh1t about a poxy flu virus, with all the sh1t going on in their country.

Only a muppet could believe the BBC and co are anything other than propaganda outlets.

35 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

I mean it's the whole lot mate. Right from the stories they pick to report all the way through to the wording and dumbing down. 

Those are some really great examples. The uneducated might just consider them to be opinions but not me. Right, so where am I going for up to the minute unbiased UK and World news then mate?

1 hour ago, MickeyE said:

The BBC like the rest of the MSM is just fantasy land propaganda machine.

China bad, Russia bad, Iran bad. America good!

Send journalists to war torn countries like the Yemen and try to make out the people there are really worried about Covid 19. Like they really give a sh1t about a poxy flu virus, with all the sh1t going on in their country.

Only a muppet could believe the BBC and co are anything other than propaganda outlets.

Just send 3 pound a month and little Mohammed can get the help he needs to prevent covid 19 whilst living on the street because his parents were killed when his house was acidently bombed 

1 hour ago, invisiblekid said:

What I would say about the BBC is this; it isn’t inaccurate news that it reports necessarily, but the liberal, left leaning agenda is pushed hard. They’re influencing millions of Brits with the way they choose to report, and what they report. Many are the younger generation who tend not to question agenda.

I always used to say the same thing. As someone whose center right of British politics when it comes to economic policies but very liberal on other views. I always used to think the BBC was to left wing. Especially all the comedians, which has finally been picked up on. But go ask someone from the left, what they think of the BBC and they'll probably tell you the opposite. That they're too right wing.

So left wing think it's to far one way and the right think it's the other, probably means it's actually where is should be, somewhere in the middle. 

Apart from brexit, I'm very much remain but even I can see they're definitely on the remain side.

33 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

so where am I going for up to the minute unbiased UK and World news then mate?

Come on it's not that difficult, just pick an outlet that fits your confirmation bias and boom, there you go, unbiased news.

11 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Those are some really great examples. The uneducated might just consider them to be opinions but not me. Right, so where am I going for up to the minute unbiased UK and World news then mate?

It is opinion. My opinion is that the BBC is left leaning and pushes its agenda. 

Also, in my opinion, the BBC website is fine as a news source - but you, as an educated individual, I'd stress you use your own judgement when reading the important stuff. And avoid the nonsense, such as articles on how to have sex without catching Covid, that they post.

20 minutes ago, Denied said:

I always used to say the same thing. As someone whose center right of British politics when it comes to economic policies but very liberal on other views. I always used to think the BBC was to left wing. Especially all the comedians, which has finally been picked up on. But go ask someone from the left, what they think of the BBC and they'll probably tell you the opposite. That they're too right wing.

So left wing think it's to far one way and the right think it's the other, probably means it's actually where is should be, somewhere in the middle. 

Apart from brexit, I'm very much remain but even I can see they're definitely on the remain side.

That's mainly because nothing is ever enough for the lefties. They're staggeringly good at moving the goal posts and moving on to the next non-existent injustice that needs to be fixed NOW! 

3 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

. And avoid the nonsense, such as articles on how to have sex without catching Covid, that they post.

That article was a bloody godsend and you know it. 

Ok, to bring this to a close and in a very much lighter vane.....

Daily Mail: Hundred of white men chase black guys through the streets of London.

BBC News: London marathon takes place today.

18 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

That article was a bloody godsend and you know it. 

Ok, to bring this to a close and in a very much lighter vane.....

Daily Mail: Hundred of white men chase black guys through the streets of London.

BBC News: London marathon takes place today.

I was with you there kazza only to end up in a different vein

:thumb

8 minutes ago, ausmaz said:

I was with you there kazza only to end up in a different vein

:thumb

Could I try and get out of it by claiming to be both in love with myself, and on a diet?? (A lighter vane........). 

Worth a try.

3 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Could I try and get out of it by claiming to be both in love with myself, and on a diet?? (A lighter vane........). 

Worth a try.

I know those dieting feels man..... im 3 weeks in to my cut and already I can feel the cravings.... what makes it worse is im still eating a lot of food, so it's not genuine hunger yet..... how far along are you? :D

17 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Talk to as many actual people as people, from all over the Globe, taking their prospective and opinion on what is happening around them. 

Books. 

doesnt google own youtube?