Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Scott2011r

When to introduce an Ai

Recommended Posts

Hi all, 

At what dose of test would you consider using an Ai? 

I'll be running bloods in a few weeks but are there any symptoms that I'd notice if I needed one. For example can you tell if you are developing gyno before it is visible. 

I'm a little paranoid about it due to all the chat on YouTube about it if I'm honest. 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Scott2011r said:

Hi all, 

At what dose of test would you consider using an Ai? 

I'll be running bloods in a few weeks but are there any symptoms that I'd notice if I needed one. For example can you tell if you are developing gyno before it is visible. 

I'm a little paranoid about it due to all the chat on YouTube about it if I'm honest. 

Thanks

If you're on cycle, what are your reasons for getting bloods done?

In my opinion it's unecessary

Use an AI if you need it...so if you get any sign of gyno, lowered libido etc

If not, there's really no need

What will happen in alot of cases is you'll have no sides, but bloods will show high estrogen...if it ain't broke, dont fix it IMO 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I needed an AI at 175mg TRT dose. But I didn’t introduce it til I was getting Sides: an itchy chest and overly Oily skin. Bloodwork confirmed high e2. Most people wouldn’t need an AI at this dose but everyone is different. As @stuey99 said, only use if needed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Scott2011r said:

At what dose of test would you consider using an Ai? 

I'll be running bloods in a few weeks but are there any symptoms that I'd notice if I needed one. For example can you tell if you are developing gyno before it is visible. 

The dose and requirement is all very person dependant.

Most men notice itchy nipples, feeling more emotional over silly things. Water retention and low libido/ED are other symptoms of high E2.

If introducing an AI I would start low @ 12.5mg aromasin or 0.5mg adex E3D then adjust up/down from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I very stupidly ran 600 test / 600 deca / 30 dbol early on and had nips like traffic cones and thought "that's normal right coz my e2 is clearly high and I can't feel any lumps so it must be OK"...

^^BUT THAT IS GYNO HAPPENING RIGHT THERE AND THEN SO IF YOU GET SO MUCH AS ITCHY NIPS WATCH OUT !!

Not trying to scaremonger but once you get some lumps it can be _very_ difficult to get rid of...

Personally I would _not_ run dbol ( ever ) and keep test under 300...and if you still get issues with test at that level I'd consider not doing gear at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, JohnnySack said:

I very stupidly ran 600 test / 600 deca / 30 dbol early on and had nips like traffic cones and thought "that's normal right coz my e2 is clearly high and I can't feel any lumps so it must be OK"...

^^BUT THAT IS GYNO HAPPENING RIGHT THERE AND THEN SO IF YOU GET SO MUCH AS ITCHY NIPS WATCH OUT !!

Not trying to scaremonger but once you get some lumps it can be _very_ difficult to get rid of...

Personally I would _not_ run dbol ( ever ) and keep test under 300...and if you still get issues with test at that level I'd consider not doing gear at all.

Did you use nolva?

Edit: Gyno really only creeps up overnight from dbol. Using nolva from day 1 should be standard

With test, it is perfectly viable to use no AI and only introduce one if necessary. In 99% of cases this comes on very slow with more than enough time to get it under control

Test and dbol: Either no AI or standard AI dose for your dosage of test...plus 20mg nolva ed to protect from gyno caused by the dbol.

It should only then be necessary to increase AI dose IF there are any other bothersome high estrogen symptoms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Scott2011r said:

Hi all, 

At what dose of test would you consider using an Ai? 

I'll be running bloods in a few weeks but are there any symptoms that I'd notice if I needed one. For example can you tell if you are developing gyno before it is visible. 

I'm a little paranoid about it due to all the chat on YouTube about it if I'm honest. 

Thanks

When I first started gear I did not need any ai. I put the size on quick, got lean as f**k and wanted to shag everything. I come off for a couple of years and come back on and I noticed I felt like s**t and libido seemed low. Once I had my bloods tested my eostrogen was really high so I introduced arimidex and my moods improved and so did my libido. In my opinion if you feel good, heightened sex drive, ect don’t add an ai. Might be worth getting bloods done for your own records but if you feel good just leave it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Did you use nolva?

Edit: Gyno really only creeps up overnight from dbol. Using nolva from day 1 should be standard

With test, it is perfectly viable to use no AI and only introduce one if necessary. In 99% of cases this comes on very slow with more than enough time to get it under control

Test and dbol: Either no AI or standard AI dose for your dosage of test...plus 20mg nolva ed to protect from gyno caused by the dbol.

It should only then be necessary to increase AI dose IF there are any other bothersome high estrogen symptoms

Cheers for the tips...I only used nolva once I realised something was wrong...but it killed my libido...so I just dropped the dbol and the dosages...I have a couple of small lumps as a reminder of what an idiot I was :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JohnnySack said:

Cheers for the tips...I only used nolva once I realised something was wrong...but it killed my libido...so I just dropped the dbol and the dosages...I have a couple of small lumps as a reminder of what an idiot I was :-)

Test/dbol is a very basic cycle to get right...but you only know if you know

My first dbol cycle I didn't use nolva as didn't really use internet back then. Nips literally puffed right up overnight but luckily I managed to get dbol the next day and was ok

So many internet idiots telling lads to have nolva "on hand" when using dbol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, stuey99 said:

If you're on cycle, what are your reasons for getting bloods done?

In my opinion it's unecessary

Use an AI if you need it...so if you get any sign of gyno, lowered libido etc

If not, there's really no need

What will happen in alot of cases is you'll have no sides, but bloods will show high estrogen...if it ain't broke, dont fix it IMO 

So simple yet so many people get overly concerned with when to start ai.

As said, it varies massively from person to person. Eg, I’m currently running 1g Test, 400 tren E and 400 mast E. Zero water retention, no sensitive nips, libido is insanely high and no emotional issues... in other words, im not suffering from high levels of E.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All individual, im on 525mg test prop right now with no AI, used 900mg test e with no ai last year. Can remember my first few cycles getting puffed up itchy nips from test and taking arimidex every other day, now I don't get any high e2 sides at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, js77 said:

So simple yet so many people get overly concerned with when to start ai.

As said, it varies massively from person to person. Eg, I’m currently running 1g Test, 400 tren E and 400 mast E. Zero water retention, no sensitive nips, libido is insanely high and no emotional issues... in other words, im not suffering from high levels of E.

You see this is why I fuckin hate you :lol:

1g test on it's own and I'm fine...

But add in tren and the high estrogen from the test gives me crippling tren sides

Low test and I can go as high as I like with tren tho

Very few could get away with the way you run tren bruv 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

You see this is why I fuckin hate you :lol:

1g test on it's own and I'm fine...

But add in tren and the high estrogen from the test gives me crippling tren sides

Low test and I can go as high as I like with tren tho

Very few could get away with the way you run tren bruv 

Haha!! And the dose (of everything) is only going one way from here !!

Love you bro x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've found as I've gotten older I need less and less AI. I'm now 43 and currently running 1g test e and 800mg deca and am 6 weeks into this cycle at the moment. I'm guessing there's a possibility that the body produces less aromatase as you get older but don't quote me on that.

Haven't needed an AI at all but I still take one to err on the side of caution by taking 1mg arimidex a week.

I accept this probably isn't normal protocol for most people but it works for me. 

If however I'd done this cycle in my mid-twenties I would have needed 1mg arimidex EOD easily. I developed gyno in my early teens (nothing to do with training or gear) and had it surgically removed in 2006 when I was 29. It hasn't grown back since (no hardened tissue) despite gear use although the area around the nipple has gone a bit soft again as I've gotten fatter with time. Nothing that a good diet can't fix though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×