Sign in to follow this  
Philfg

Trance mix for the gym

Just had a flick through there mate, some stone cold trance classics on there. Reminds me of being off my nut on Es back in the day. 

18 minutes ago, PMD said:

Just had a flick through there mate, some stone cold trance classics on there. Reminds me of being off my nut on Es back in the day. 

Good times. 

18 minutes ago, PMD said:

Take me back to Tall Trees and fill me with Mitsubishis some of the best times of my life :D

9 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

Take me back to Tall Trees and fill me with Mitsubishis some of the best times of my life :D

Tall trees was class. We used to go to Dave Pearce nights. 

Was partial to the odd mitzy too. 

Defo mate, the best times! 

Used to love Hard House back in the day too, sundissential, insomniacz, storm, twist, trade etc.

Crazy weekends, flat out from Friday til Monday morning then crawl Into in a complete fu**ing heap 

15 minutes ago, PMD said:

Used to love Hard House back in the day too, sundissential, insomniacz, storm, twist, trade etc.

Crazy weekends, flat out from Friday til Monday morning then crawl Into in a complete fu**ing heap 

Took 9 Red Rockstars one time I was like a fu**ing owl haha :thumb

Nothing could beat that euphoria and rush lived for the weekends.

32 minutes ago, PMD said:

Got quite a few hard house mixes too.

16 minutes ago, Philfg said:

Got quite a few hard house mixes too.

You got them on line pal? . Can't see them on your soundcloud. 

I see you've liked that guys tribute to Carl Cox fantazia big bang mix, that Cox mix is probably my most listened to mix of all time, 25 years I've been blasting that fucker 

39 minutes ago, PMD said:

I see you've liked that guys tribute to Carl Cox fantazia big bang mix, that Cox mix is probably my most listened to mix of all time, 25 years I've been blasting that fucker 

Na not uploaded them on there.

Carl box big bang is legendary :thumb

40 minutes ago, PMD said:

I've got a load of rez mixes from the 90s. Loads of Carl cox, bassy g, grooverider, producer etc. 

2 hours ago, Restless83 said:

How are they so legendary? from what I remember of the 90s, which isn't much. They were only around for a few months. Probably had just as much fun with the Rolex and Kelvin Kline's that replaced them.

3 hours ago, Philfg said:

Don't think the first link upload ok.

For anyone who likes a bit trance. Nice little gym session mix.

Do you have a track list? Will give it a listen when I get back from hols. Was meant to be doing a classic trance set for a friend's birthday but as you can imagine, that's been postponed for awhile.

3 minutes ago, Denied said:

How are they so legendary? from what I remember of the 90s, which isn't much. They were only around for a few months. Probably had just as much fun with the Rolex and Kelvin Kline's that replaced them.

We had mitzys for about 2 year up north. Different colours, speckled, supers that were the size of two.

Never had a Rolex or KK, we got VW's after that. Best I had was a VW, and I had doves, snowballs etc from 92. 

1 hour ago, Denied said:

Summertime 2006 I come across Mitsubishis but they were only about for a few weeks,f**k knows where the batch sprung up from strongest ones I've ever took.

4 hours ago, Denied said:

When we started taking pills late 90's they Mitzis were standard, always there for the first 3/4 years. But there was others too that were just as good and occasionally better, doves, green triangles etc. Mitzis just seemed to sum up the  nostalgia from the era. 

I've been getting Dutch pills for years that are easily as strong, if not stronger (sometimes too strong that they mong you out) than pills from that era but they  lack that empathy and loved up feeling that made pills so special from back then. 

On 30/09/2020 at 3:07 PM, Philfg said:

Don't think the first link upload ok.

For anyone who likes a bit trance. Nice little gym session mix.

Got me home again :thumb

58:00 hairs stood up and the van hit 90 vivid memories of being in the mix :thumbup1: