Lankyandy

Cutting motivation. What's my bodyfat?

Hi folks,

Looking for a bit of cutting motivation to keep going.  Been cutting for 7-8 weeks now.  Weights not down that much but on 800 test 600 deca and obviously been seeing a lot of muscle come back after gym reopening. 

How long before you think I'll see a good visible 6 pack? Do you think I could do it in 3-4 weeks?

I'm 6'8 (yes gigantic ?) and sitting at 120kg.

20200928_222307.jpg

Edited by Lankyandy
Remove face from pic

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2020 at 10:15 AM, Lankyandy said:

How long before you think I'll see a good visible 6 pack?

Can tell you lift but its gonna be a long time before you have a six pack as there's no outline to a core/ mid section at all.

Use the drugs you're on (albeit hideous dosages) to capitalise on some quality gains.

You're in a relatively good place to gain.

Eat in a surplus and do plenty of compound lifts including direct core work and you will look like a diff person come the new year, diet in spring.

PS. White undies? brave man!

Honestly...  I’d focus on ripping the arse out of your cycle and try to put on as much quality size as possible.  Eat in a surplus but try to keep it as clean as you can.  I’m convinced you’ll look better for it mate.

I’ve been eating in a big surplus for a while now, have put on a fair bit of weight and aside from getting a little softer in my mid section actually look leaner for it overall.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Tricky said:

You lack any kind of muscle. I wouldn’t be cutting in your current stage rather compound lifts and eating big. I cannot fathom the amount of drugs your on and deca for cutting. Are you serious?

Can always rely on this site for a confidence boost haha  , nah joking thanks for the reality check. It's not a great photo. Put another one in.

Please tell me you see a least a bit of muscle for a lanky c**t :)

Thought you can cut on any compound no as long as your in a deficit no?

IMG_20201005_223155_543.jpg

Edited by Lankyandy
Add image

3 hours ago, Lankyandy said:

Can always rely on this site for a confidence boost haha  , nah joking thanks for the reality check. It's not a great photo. Put another one in.

Please tell me you see a least a bit of muscle for a lanky c**t :)

Thought you can cut on any compound no as long as your in a deficit no?

IMG_20201005_223155_543.jpg

Delts and traps looking much better. Yes you can cut on any compound. Kcals and expenditure will dictate this drugs come after however if your eating below maintenance and looking to lose fat I wouldn’t be using such high deca. Going by the fact you have gained you must be in a slight surplus and the drugs will help you lose some fat whilst adding muscle as it is possible on aas and the less mass you have. 

good progress. Keep squatting and deadlifting and eat in a surplus. Get some superdrol or oxys down your neck 

Your core lacks any real development unfortunately. 

Squats, deadlifts, rows etc.. along with weighted decline sit ups are needed to build a strong core.

It looks like you've been doing mostly machine work since it's barely developed, don't neglect the basics.