Lowtttt

300mg or 600mg blast worth it?

Hi guys trt for life... Iv up my dose Tom 200mg a week to 300mg... but thinking should I do 600? Is it even worth it? If I do I’d have to up my Arimadex  as I cuntrly take 1mg pill split 4 days a week ..

Thanks 

I'm sure your grow, however I'd go 400mg if you want to keep on the lower side. My first cycle was 500mg, put on clean 10 lbs when all was said and done, didn't turn into Ronnie Coleman despite what my supplier said when he sold it to me. 

Oh no lmao guys how do I take this off lol I ment to Scribble my ass cheeks off I’m so sorry lmfao ....

this is me now and the v been training on and off for good few years and Iv never done a cycle in my life .. o would never of done any cycle of I’m honest becuase i know there’s no point why cycle whe you lose most of it? But now that I’m on trt for life im

thinking why not? ... so here’s my thoughts.. bumb it up to 400 mg and add h drol in there also what you guys think 

I don’t understand I cut out my ass cheeks l????? sorry ... also I’m cutting atm I’m around 200 pounds 5,7 in a half  I know how to diet macros I don’t everyday and change when needed slightly 

46 minutes ago, Cronus said:

I'm sure your grow, however I'd go 400mg if you want to keep on the lower side. My first cycle was 500mg, put on clean 10 lbs when all was said and done, didn't turn into Ronnie Coleman despite what my supplier said when he sold it to me. 

Haha yea that’s why I never took any cycle even tho I always wanted to I just knew there was no point ... but now being on trt it’s different I might aswel ... so thinking bump it up to 400mg and order some h drol 

Well f***ing hell ?? haha you’ve got to edit them out before you post , I’m shyt with tech myself . 200lbs at 5”7.5 and you look almost near the high end of being lean. Gains will definitely be keepable even after a pct I have in the past. But more so on trt , if your going to cut 3/400 will be plenty imo if well dosed I mini cut 3-6 weeks on 200-300Test& maybe 25/50mg  anavar. 

1 hour ago, Acerico30 said:

Well f***ing hell ?? haha you’ve got to edit them out before you post , I’m shyt with tech myself . 200lbs at 5”7.5 and you look almost near the high end of being lean. Gains will definitely be keepable even after a pct I have in the past. But more so on trt , if your going to cut 3/400 will be plenty imo if well dosed I mini cut 3-6 weeks on 200-300Test& maybe 25/50mg  anavar. 

Bro I’m sorry man I tried changing it I dntno man I swear I put the scribbling ???

I was thinking getting anavar but been scared about lip... ppl say if your lip are high just get off straight away can mess you up for life... and I’d have no way of telling can’t just go dr and be like yea this is what I’m on loll... and yes trt... I was thinking about H DROL... what’s type of lip sups are there? And I feel fat tbh I feel like I need lose about 20-30 pounds 

What I wanna know is what that black scribble is supposed to be covering in his pubic area :lol:

I think he purposely put it up despite saying he didn’t mean too, knocking one out over the excitement as we speak. Hence being too busy to reply. 

Just now, Simon90 said:

What I wanna know is what that black scribble is supposed to be covering in his pubic area :lol:

I think he purposely put it up despite saying he didn’t mean too, knocking one out over the excitement as we speak. Hence being too busy to reply. 

I think it’s his manky mirror 

1 hour ago, Pez189 said:

Press edit. Highlight picture, press delete. Then learn to crop photos Lol. 

...although no need. We are all friendly here :thumbup1:

By friendly, do you mean judgemental f**ks that will single handedly tear anyone apart for the slightest little thing? Then yeah of course we are :thumbup1:

31 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

By friendly, do you mean judgemental f**ks that will single handedly tear anyone apart for the slightest little thing? Then yeah of course we are :thumbup1:

Did you mean slightest little thing because There’s no penis dangling down? :tongue: Sorry @Lowtttt I didn’t mean it..