Hello Fellas,

I started a cycle of anavar around 5 weeks ago using 50mg a day of Gentech Labs Anavar. After delving deep into the benefits and known side effects i was surprised when i felt no different to what i did when i wasnt on cycle. I looked into reviews of the lab and found it was very hit and miss whether the product was genuine or not. I have 50mg Nexus Labs anavar that was for my next cycle begginning of next year but due to not feeling anything from gentech i decided to use my Nexus anavar for the last week (6th week), Im coming to the end of my 4th day and i am experiencing very intense vasular pumps as well as endurance and suttle stregnth gains when in the gym. 

My question is can i start a cycle of nexus anavar for 6 weeks from this point as i can already feel it working and for the 5 weeks i was using Gentech i didnt feel anything at all or should i finish this week (my 6th) PCT, have approriate time off and then cycle again or is it safe to carry on as im loving how im feeling on nexus labs.

Sorry for the drawn out post, Many thanks!

You know the answer to that mate.... 

Come off have some time to recover and PCT properly and save that var for your next cycle. 

Also, make sure you’re buying from reputable labs next time and if you’re not sure, Chuck a question in the forum before purchasing 

30 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

You know the answer to that mate.... 

Come off have some time to recover and PCT properly and save that var for your next cycle. 

Also, make sure you’re buying from reputable labs next time and if you’re not sure, Chuck a question in the forum before purchasing 

Thanks for the response mate, I will follow exactly as you’ve said, shouldn’t rush such things I don’t know why I was even contemplating  it.

Appreciate the help!

1 hour ago, CarmexFit said:

Thanks for the response mate, I will follow exactly as you’ve said, shouldn’t rush such things I don’t know why I was even contemplating  it.

Appreciate the help!

No worries mate :thumbup1:

1 hour ago, CarmexFit said:

Appreciate the help!

I understand your dilemma, if they were bunk you’d be wasting both time and pct drugs. Problem is you don’t know, and even if under dosed you’re still taking the drug. Good choice (not the one I’d make but I’m stupid)

6 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Well we all know that mate ;)

What I lack in sense I make up for in looks though, so I sleep well at night :thumbup1:

OP Has seen the light though and won’t make that mistake. A little bit of patience and the gains will come 

4 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

What I lack in sense I make up for in looks though, so I sleep well at night :thumbup1:

OP Has seen the light though and won’t make that mistake. A little bit of patience and the gains will come 

I sleep great at night as well mate, just shame I’m no oil painting :lol: smug bastard

Ignoring the whole aspect of seemingly running anavar on its on, in hindsight you really should've done bloods after your initial cycle to see where what level your test and lipids are at to get a definite answer whether it's bunk

21 hours ago, CarmexFit said:

My question is can i start a cycle of nexus anavar for 6 weeks from this point as i can already feel it working and for the 5 weeks i was using Gentech i didnt feel anything at all or should i finish this week (my 6th) PCT, have approriate time off and then cycle again or is it safe to carry on as im loving how im feeling on nexus labs.

I would just continue the cycle with the decent anavar...

Messing your body about with PCT meds for the sake of 5 weeks of weak var seems silly imo, then the wait and recover just to do it again, sod that.

Doing anavar for 11 weeks is no big issue... if you already feel it working it should be a good 6 weeks ;)

4 hours ago, TERBO said:

I would just continue the cycle with the decent anavar...

Messing your body about with PCT meds for the sake of 5 weeks of weak var seems silly imo, then the wait and recover just to do it again, sod that.

Doing anavar for 11 weeks is no big issue... if you already feel it working it should be a good 6 weeks ;)

hmm....on decent var he could start feeling shutdown after about 8 weeks....just watch out for semi hard weak ejaculations and low mood...if that happens just come off the var and you'll be back before you know it.

I’m pretty sure I ran gentech var earlier this year and felt it was underdosed not bunk as I felt them at 100mg , so I switched to rohm at 50-75mg. Gentech aromasin was definitely underdosed after bloods.