gurveer92

Test e only cycle so far

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums and first time posting so apologies in advance for any mess ups.

Its been just over 2 months since i started the cycle.

I decided to take test e 500mg a week (2 shots of 250mg) so gain muslce.

Ive managed to do well as my bench has gone up from 65kg for 3sets of 5reps to now 85kg for 3 sets of 5 reps.

Starting weight was 78.4kg and its now 88.2kg

Im hungry all the time, always horny and generally in a great mood.

The only thing is ive had no sides. Ive always had gyno from a young age so no changes there, but no ache or any other sides, 

Is that common? Is it due to the fact that its not a huge dose?

Ive got ai but i havent used it at all because ive had no sides. Im so curious to know.  Plus ive ordered blood test kit to see what my test and e2 levels are.

Any comments and advice would be apprciated.

Thanks for reading.20200928_045434.thumb.jpg.3c9997e3abcd0c7910b58531eb477caa.jpg

20200928_045415.jpg

20200928_045356.jpg

Edited by gurveer92
Forgot to add an image

Being completely honest mate, you look like you’re in s**t condition and judging by your bench press weight it sounds like you haven’t completed even a full year of training natural, let alone starting a steroid cycle.

Yes , it’s not always the case of getting many sides on 500mg of test, everyone is different and their AI doses need to be adjusted accordingly.

AAS are not a shortcut and they only shine best when coupled with a good training programme, consistency, nutrition and sleep.

Sort these out first next time before you consider jumping on again, and make sure you PCT properly with a good amount of recovery time.... 

16 hours ago, gurveer92 said:

Ive always had gyno from a young age so no changes there, but no ache or any other sides,

Ive got ai but i havent used it at all because ive had no sides. Im so curious to know. 

Existing gyno. Might want to consider looking into that first.... running no AI whilst running test Certainly isn’t gona help. 

19 hours ago, Pez189 said:

Existing gyno. Might want to consider looking into that first.... running no AI whilst running test Certainly isn’t gona help. 

@gurveer92  I agree with this... 20mg of nolva, or 60mg of raloxifene a day for 12 weeks will help with the gyno.

Would also look at taking a low dose AI E3D (0.5mg adex or 12.5mg aromasin) and adjust dose up/down from there.

Your gear could be underdosed or not, what can tell you is 500mg is more than enough of a dose for you. no sides if well dosed just means you don’t suffer them or don’t aromatise much , either way I would’ve have started a cycle yet with those lifts; what I have advised friends. You’ve increased bench press by what I did in 2 months of starting lifting at 15 . Now I know genetics and everyone’s different but I think you could’ve held back a little longer nah?