Sasnak

Seriously hench woman

8 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Remember her from years ago - has had a very impressive physique since her 20's.

She comes across well in the vid. I think she looks pretty good 

8 minutes ago, Fat Alex said:

my bird gets disgusted when i get hard ons over natilya kuznetsova... let her pick me up and carry me to bed and abuse me any day

Hmmm, see I like hench women, but when the face and voice goes manly im out. There’s a thin line between them being a woman with somewhat manly attributes and being a bloke pretending to be a woman (genitalia aside)

36 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Hmmm, see I like hench women, but when the face and voice goes manly im out. There’s a thin line between them being a woman with somewhat manly attributes and being a bloke pretending to be a woman (genitalia aside)

See I’m not into built women at all, like I can appreciate the time and effort they’ve put into it but sign me up to a fitness bikini model any day. I don’t need to see no raging biceps, a stronger jawline than mine and a clit the size of the one out of South Park.9378E753-5D2E-4197-B179-E8AA9DE97F15.thumb.jpeg.08567c4bf2d9a6c8efaf00174705ed27.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

See I’m not into built women at all, like I can appreciate the time and effort they’ve put into it but sign me up to a fitness bikini model any day. I don’t need to see no raging biceps, a stronger jawline than mine and a clit the size of the one out of South Park.9378E753-5D2E-4197-B179-E8AA9DE97F15.thumb.jpeg.08567c4bf2d9a6c8efaf00174705ed27.jpeg

Finally a clit I can find.

Hench women are the way forward

Would banging a muscley bird be gay? 

Y’know since they say banging a tranny ain’t gay coz it’s the female figure you’re attracted to. 

For a friend. Obv. 

3 hours ago, Fat Alex said:

my bird gets disgusted when i get hard ons over natilya kuznetsova... let her pick me up and carry me to bed and abuse me any day

You could ask @js77 to don his favourite wig and apply some lippy. Doubles as a very convincing Natilya! 

4 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Impressive. They really should mention all the tren she’s on though, not just her magical routine for massive biceps 

I agree. Incredibly impressive. I didn’t see the vid so cant comment on how she came across. Saw lots of ads for ez bars under her ez workout.

They do need to explain she is on steroids. 

1 hour ago, Oxymoron said:

Y’know since they say banging a tranny ain’t gay coz it’s the female figure you’re attracted to. 

For a friend. Obv. 

even if its  man, if you dont push back or reach around its not gay

For a friend. Obv. 

I dont find this attractive at all, i like athletic girls, but this aint it. 

For a friend. Obv. 

Why would “banging” a “woman” with muscles be gay? 

banging a tranny is gay because they are not “women”. Nothing to do with the figure 

1 hour ago, Youdontknowme said:

banging a tranny is gay because they are not “women”. Nothing to do with the figure 

Thanks. Wasn’t making a joke at all or anything. Also love that you selectively quoted me with “banging” and “woman” even though I never said woman 

1 hour ago, Youdontknowme said:

Lol at choosing this

37c6b969d951d61f558f7c3fe22b6860.jpg

Over this

oujXXC3.gif

tenor.gif