Does anyone else find how clothes just don’t seem to fit right on a muscular body? I always buy clothes 2nd hand why? So I don’t lose much money because 70% of the time clothes will look okay length wise but will strangle and choke my arms and chest. Bought new clothes today brand new all of them don’t fit me. Is this the fashion now for clothes to be skin tight and look like a dress? 

1 hour ago, Jackoffblades said:

Does anyone else find how clothes just don’t seem to fit right on a muscular body? I always buy clothes 2nd hand why? So I don’t lose much money because 70% of the time clothes will look okay length wise but will strangle and choke my arms and chest. Bought new clothes today brand new all of them don’t fit me. Is this the fashion now for clothes to be skin tight and look like a dress? 

You need to start buying online, then you can just return if they’re no good. Most brands do “muscle fit” these days which will likely fit all bar the biggest of fellas 

I do think some supermarket stuff is cut for the average British bloke and his beer gut, Asda in particular. I tried on a t-shirt. Not big enough across the shoulders but baggy around the belly.

2 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I do think some supermarket stuff is cut for the average British bloke and his beer gut, Asda in particular. I tried on a t-shirt. Not big enough across the shoulders but baggy around the belly.

Find this with most tshirts, large shoulders back and arms to tight, try a xl fits better at the top an back but the bodies fffff-whacking miles too big an looks massive. Dont know how big ripped bastards go on as I'm not much of either but still struggle with this

10 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Don't think the average British bloke has a beer belly.

3 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Pics of muscular body or bullshit.

Get jacamo :lol:

16 minutes ago, M.I.A said:

Don't think the average British bloke has a beer belly.

Sixty percent of men in the U.K. are overweight or obese. Granted, many will be fat for reasons other than alcohol consumption, so let’s remove “beer belly” and just say “belly”

Do you have any further useful corrections or observations to make?

45 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Go to primark and get the muscle fit stuff, t shirts have broader shoulders and bigger necks and narrow off towards the waist. T shirts are 1.50£

I find regular fit in most sports wear is always spot on

Anything Italian and I am having to get 4 sizes above my usual one

Jeans/pants have always been a bugger for me,  My thighs are naturally big, probably why I live in shorts, even in winter

Danny

14 hours ago, Sasnak said:

you mean fat feckers lol

1 hour ago, Shergar said:

I find regular fit in most sports wear is always spot on

Anything Italian and I am having to get 4 sizes above my usual one

Jeans/pants have always been a bugger for me,  My thighs are naturally big, probably why I live in shorts, even in winter

Danny

I remember a post from @Endomoroh84  He buy ladies size 14 to accommodate large legs. Think I’ll try this myself, I’ve always bought jeans 2 sizes bigger and wore a belt, not really the way forward though. 

1 minute ago, Spieren said:

I remember a post from @Endomoroh84  He buy ladies size 14 to accommodate large legs. Think I’ll try this myself, I’ve always bought jeans 2 sizes bigger and wore a belt, not really the way forward though. 

That only works if you have a small dick 

23 hours ago, Mingster said:

Got to say that I've never had an issue getting clothes to fit, and that includes when I was 260 pounds.

Methinks people make more of this than it is.

I was actually thinking that, especially nowadays a lot of brands like zara or mango do XXL sizes too and we see more and more muscle fits clothes. 

Unless the dude is 300+ lbs I don't see the issue there