Although sometimes big quads can be a issue for some tight trousers but again from there to impossible to find clothes seems a bit of a stretch, how big are you OP? :P

22 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Sixty percent of men in the U.K. are overweight or obese. Granted, many will be fat for reasons other than alcohol consumption, so let’s remove “beer belly” and just say “belly”

Do you have any further useful corrections or observations to make?

People are classed overweight over 15% body fat and with a high bmi which means fvxk all so yes I do,  seems you can eat s**t mate too :whistling:

1 hour ago, M.I.A said:

People are classed overweight over 15% body fat and with a high bmi which means fvxk all so yes I do,  seems you can eat s**t mate too :whistling:

Nonsense mate. You can have an obese BMI with 5%bf. Overweight doesn’t necessarily mean fat. 

2 hours ago, IronJohnDoe said:

Although sometimes big quads can be a issue for some tight trousers but again from there to impossible to find clothes seems a bit of a stretch, how big are you OP? :P

Massive 8 inches 

5 hours ago, M.I.A said:

Best retort ever! Have a “like”.

Now let’s get down to the serious stuff big boy. Me and you tag team on that bodybuilding bird I made a thread about earlier? Even better, me, you@PSevens and that bodybuilding bird can recreate the greenhouse scene from Scum? 

Pm me x

9 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Best retort ever! Have a “like”.

Now let’s get down to the serious stuff big boy. Me and you tag team on that bodybuilding bird I made a thread about earlier? Even better, me, you@PSevens and that bodybuilding bird can recreate the greenhouse scene from Scum? 

Pm me x

Scum? Fck me you're old

On 26/09/2020 at 2:24 PM, Jackoffblades said:

Does anyone else find how clothes just don’t seem to fit right on a muscular body? I always buy clothes 2nd hand why? So I don’t lose much money because 70% of the time clothes will look okay length wise but will strangle and choke my arms and chest. Bought new clothes today brand new all of them don’t fit me. Is this the fashion now for clothes to be skin tight and look like a dress? 

Sometimes I do mate, now when I shop for long sleeve t shirts hoodies, t shirts or shirts I try and find xl or xxl, otherwise it looks like fu**ing spandex.

f**k that s**t haha.

I wear shorts year round rain hail snow or shine, dress up for special occasions to make the wife happy lol.

I wear clothes now that look good but also comfortable and not tight to where i look like pretty boy gym shark poser.

On 27/09/2020 at 7:49 AM, Shergar said:

I find regular fit in most sports wear is always spot on

Anything Italian and I am having to get 4 sizes above my usual one

Jeans/pants have always been a bugger for me,  My thighs are naturally big, probably why I live in shorts, even in winter

Danny

some xls fit me just perfectly, some donet, some xxls fit me perfect some too big, armani, hugo boss stone island etc. on the verge of 3xl so these days i just buy 2 quid vests of ebay and baggy shorts or joggers always fit, just find a brand or compnay that works for you and stick by it easiest way man

On 27/09/2020 at 7:49 AM, Shergar said:

I find regular fit in most sports wear is always spot on

Anything Italian and I am having to get 4 sizes above my usual one

Jeans/pants have always been a bugger for me,  My thighs are naturally big, probably why I live in shorts, even in winter

Danny

Haha I'm the same mate, always wear shorts regardless of what weather it is.

Wife cracks up at me for wearing them all the time but there loose and comfortable and easy to get around in.

If I had my way I'd of worn shorts at my wedding lol.

Avoid cheap tat and usually the fit can be alright, this includes "designer" label cheap tat.

Stuff from rab, montane etc.. fit me fine. Jeans from levis with a bit of stretch to them are good. 

Cheap hoodies can be alright sometimes, usually the forearms are too tight for me or the neck. Shoulder and underarm can be an issue too. 

On 27/09/2020 at 5:01 PM, M.I.A said:

If you think BMI tells you fuk all about body composition, you're obviously a pencil neck of the highest proportions.B)

9 hours ago, Diesel86 said:

Sometimes I do mate, now when I shop for long sleeve t shirts hoodies, t shirts or shirts I try and find xl or xxl, otherwise it looks like fu**ing spandex.

f**k that s**t haha.

I wear shorts year round rain hail snow or shine, dress up for special occasions to make the wife happy lol.

I wear clothes now that look good but also comfortable and not tight to where i look like pretty boy gym shark poser.

Same. I hate wearing tight t-shirts now. Much rather something look too big than too small. I also wear shorts year round. 

Under armour t-shirts in XL, converse hoodies in either L or XL. That's pretty much me. 

2 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

Same. I hate wearing tight t-shirts now. Much rather something look too big than too small. I also wear shorts year round. 

Under armour t-shirts in XL, converse hoodies in either L or XL. That's pretty much me. 

Its still easy to notice a well shaped built guy wearing a baggy xl or xxl top, there's no hiding broad shoulders and a massive wide thick back lol.

Yeah mate Under armour do great gym clothes, gonna stock up on more before Xmas.

17 minutes ago, Diesel86 said:

Its still easy to notice a well shaped built guy wearing a baggy xl or xxl top, there's no hiding broad shoulders and a massive wide thick back lol.

Yeah mate Under armour do great gym clothes, gonna stock up on more before Xmas.

There's deffo a tipping point where right t shirts aren’t needed to ‘look like you lift’. I ain’t there by a mile, I wear a baggy, normal for t shirt and look like s**t, then I see the likes of JP in duck off tents of t shirts and look hench, even to the untrained eye 

9 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

There's deffo a tipping point where right t shirts aren’t needed to ‘look like you lift’. I ain’t there by a mile, I wear a baggy, normal for t shirt and look like s**t, then I see the likes of JP in duck off tents of t shirts and look hench, even to the untrained eye 

Looking smaller in a bigger top looks way better than looking like you can't breathe in a top that's way too small. fu**ing ridiculous people in skin tight shirts. 

10 hours ago, Diesel86 said:

Its still easy to notice a well shaped built guy wearing a baggy xl or xxl top, there's no hiding broad shoulders and a massive wide thick back lol

So true. I used to price jobs straight after my gym session. I used to put a massively oversized t-shirt on in the hope it would make me look normal, or a bit chubby. But noooo, I looked like an American Footballer :lol:

On 9/26/2020 at 5:23 PM, Mingster said:

Got to say that I've never had an issue getting clothes to fit, and that includes when I was 260 pounds.

Methinks people make more of this than it is.

Ive been as high as 295 and even then i didn't have to walk around naked

XXXL sports gear and polo shirts no probs. 

Double pleated trousers from M&S fitted ok as did 21inch shirts.. 52inch jacket tailored obviously fitted well.

Unless you're shopping at Zara theres loads of clothes that'll fit.

Whats your height and weight OP?? 

10 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Jp could have a oversized bin bag covering him from head to toe and he'd still look huge through it lol.

Hes a different breed.

58 minutes ago, Spieren said:

So true. I used to price jobs straight after my gym session. I used to put a massively oversized t-shirt on in the hope it would make me look normal, or a bit chubby. But noooo, I looked like an American Footballer :lol:

American footballer style is a cool look to me bro haha, 

Price jobs through intimidation by looking big and scary as f**k lol.