I don’t know about all of you lot but f**k me am I getting sick about this COVID 19 s**t, went to my gym yesterday and they’re now making people download the track and trace app. A line of people including myself stating they will not download the app, manually giving their details to the gym to get out of using it. 

Then you’ve got the BBC banging the same drum on every tv, radio etc. There is literally no getting away from it. Even when I was in the changing rooms, the gyms got the bloody news on. 

How many of you really think this s**t is real or if you think it’s just now turning into one big control element? 

1 hour ago, Wildkid said:

I don’t know about all of you lot but f**k me am I getting sick about this COVID 19 s**t, went to my gym yesterday and they’re now making people download the track and trace app. A line of people including myself stating they will not download the app, manually giving their details to the gym to get out of using it. 

Then you’ve got the BBC banging the same drum on every tv, radio etc. There is literally no getting away from it. Even when I was in the changing rooms, the gyms got the bloody news on. 

How many of you really think this s**t is real or if you think it’s just now turning into one big control element? 

Well, it's real. 

Just massively exaggerated. 

They actually released the entire code for that app to ensure the public that it is anonymous and doesn't hold or store your details. I was wary of using it purely as a sub contractor who's already lost around 14 weeks work to this didn't want to find out I might have been close to someone might have symptoms and must therefore isolate for 2 weeks. Apparently it warns you but no one alerts your employer or checks you're home etc. 

An older women couldn’t get into my gym yesterday as she didn’t have a phone to scan the thingyyy, after complaining for about 5 minutes they finally let him after providing details etc. Jobsworths. 

49 minutes ago, TRT said:

I'm just doing my best to try and ignore all the new covid ramblings at this point but if they shut gyms again I'll be proper pissed off admittedly. 

I hear you Sir! As selfish as it sounds, it's a big concert for us lifters.  Still debating whether to try get a bench off Marketplace. 

5 hours ago, Wildkid said:

this is just the beginning, health/immunity passports are coming next year , if you don't have one, they will deny you access to certain venues or events. 

7 minutes ago, ILLBehaviour said:

this is just the beginning, health/immunity passports are coming next year , if you don't have one, they will deny you access to certain venues or events. 

Do you know this for a fact or just speculation? Because it's exactly what I've been thinking today pal,heard on the radio this morning about the track and trace app and I thought some sort of health passport would be next,turned away from events stopped from travelling abroad ect.

53 minutes ago, Restless83 said:

Do you know this for a fact or just speculation? Because it's exactly what I've been thinking today pal,heard on the radio this morning about the track and trace app and I thought some sort of health passport would be next,turned away from events stopped from travelling abroad ect.

operation moonshot

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3558

Lockdown and minor restrictions did not bother me all that much

Missed the gym big time but enjoyed other stuff instead to be fair

BUT the constant ramming down our throats with whatever channel you switch on the TV or whatever radio station you tune into is really getting tiresome now

The MSM really are milking this subject for all it is worth

Danny

On 25/09/2020 at 7:17 AM, Wildkid said:

Are you ok mate? You sound abit tense. Do you need a hug or to be wanked off or something? 

All in for that if my gym going to have fewer pigshit thick conspiracy theorists   :thumb

It's the same kind of people who leave their s**t behind and never wipe the equipment.

19 hours ago, Pez189 said:

An older women couldn’t get into my gym yesterday as she didn’t have a phone to scan the thingyyy, after complaining for about 5 minutes they finally let him after providing details etc. Jobsworths. 

...f**k needing a sex change to just workout!

ADD or just preoccupied with figuring out how to proposition forum posters re wanking them off?

You need a job pal. 

17 minutes ago, hmgs said:

...f**k needing a sex change to just workout!

ADD or just preoccupied with figuring out how to proposition forum posters re wanking them off?

You need a job pal. 

f**k off.  He’s a mate of mine. Got any of them? Doubt it. Thanks for reminding me I haven’t worked due to my industry being banned by the government. Helpful. 
Again. f**k off. 

3 hours ago, Pez189 said:

f**k off.  He’s a mate of mine. Got any of them? Doubt it. Thanks for reminding me I haven’t worked due to my industry being banned by the government. Helpful. 
Again. f**k off. 

Ouch. 

On 25/09/2020 at 7:17 AM, Wildkid said:

went to my gym yesterday and they’re now making people download the track and trace app

It’s a legality for all gyms to have the code things displayed, but not a legality to use the T&T to use a gym. 

Personally, I’m in  I don’t have an issue with it.