Newbie200

First time going on anavar

Hi guys this will be my first time taking anything so I’m starting at the very low end been advised to take 2 a day 10 hours between each one it’s rohm labs 10mg any advice on anything really would be greatly appreciated sorry if it sounds stupid but thought it would be the best place to come 

26BD3E00-90C9-4254-933E-8DEC6DECCD93.jpeg

0F96CBED-0BC9-4760-AFE2-287DCD22088D.jpeg

13 hours ago, Newbie200 said:

Hi guys this will be my first time taking anything so I’m starting at the very low end been advised to take 2 a day 10 hours between each one it’s rohm labs 10mg any advice on anything really would be greatly appreciated sorry if it sounds stupid but thought it would be the best place to come 

26BD3E00-90C9-4254-933E-8DEC6DECCD93.jpeg

0F96CBED-0BC9-4760-AFE2-287DCD22088D.jpeg

Don’t bother at that dose, take 5 of them every morning 

24 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Don’t bother at that dose, take 5 of them every morning 

too long between doses...how about 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening...you'll get 40mg split over the day...which is fine for starters...though you'll only get 25 days so might want to get another tub...

27 minutes ago, JohnnySack said:

too long between doses...how about 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening...you'll get 40mg split over the day...which is fine for starters...though you'll only get 25 days so might want to get another tub...

That’s debatable but he can split if he wants. How about 3 in the morning and 2 in the evening lol. I just pop a 50mg tab in the morning with all the other s**t I take, couple of days left now. 

and yeah he’s gonna need another tub! Pretty sure the 10mg tabs are for women to make it easier for them to get lower doses. 

1 hour ago, JohnnySack said:

Most people will take a 50mg tablet once a day. 

‘Anavar is a women’s drug, you need to take 1000mg a day’ Says all the Superdrol users who have created posts about how s**t they feel on the sides :lol:

As others have said, just take 50mg a day. If you genuinely are a women , stick to 10-20 mg otherwise your beard and jawline might become more impressive than most on UKM. 

4 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

‘Anavar is a women’s drug, you need to take 1000mg a day’ Says all the Superdrol users who have created posts about how s**t they feel on the sides :lol:

As others have said, just take 50mg a day. If you genuinely are a women , stick to 10-20 mg otherwise your beard and jawline might become more impressive than most on UKM. 

Not a bird I’d f**k with fingernails like that 

1 minute ago, Youdontknowme said:

Not a bird I’d f**k with fingernails like that 

I mean true but you have to question everything these days mate especially with all the trans talk in general discussions! 

25 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

I mean true but you have to question everything these days mate especially with all the trans talk in general discussions! 

I try to avoid all that nonsense to be fair. 

does beg the question however , a trans woman, taking oestrogen as part of transition , wants to get jacked but not gain back this manly features. ??

Thanks everyone for the tips and no I’m not a girl lmao that’s for sure I’m all male I’m 6ft 5 at 145kg just started a few months back doing strongman style training I had a “novice comp” coming up and ive been training hard the past few months since starting and got told about these etc  to give me that extra jump i feel i need atm  and they were recommended for the fact ive never took anything thanks again for all the advice guys helps a lot 

Edited by Newbie200
Spelling errors

12 hours ago, Newbie200 said:

Thanks everyone for the tips and no I’m not a girl lmao that’s for sure I’m all male I’m 6ft 5 at 145kg just started a few months back doing strongman style training I had a “novice comp” coming up and ive been training hard the past few months since starting and got told about these etc  to give me that extra jump i feel i need atm  and they were recommended for the fact ive never took anything thanks again for all the advice guys helps a lot 

At those stats don’t bother with a low dose then!

13 hours ago, Newbie200 said:

Just swallow the full bottle then and go buy some anadrol. 

On 25/09/2020 at 1:10 PM, JohnnySack said:

Why too long between doses?

Dbol has the shortest half life pretty much out of any oral, and once a day is just fine

I'm not a big fan of var so don't really know off the top of my head, but I believe the half life is 16hrs? Possibly 8? I'm sure someone will correct if I'm wrong, but once a day is certainly not an issue

20 hours ago, Saffaboy said:

Lol, imagine taking 20mg at 145kg.  You'd be better off just eating a banana. 

100%

Whilst not a waste of time taking 20mg or even 50mg anavar, but in relation to and gains/benefits at that weight, then be prepared to be hugely disappointed 

2 hours ago, thecoms said:

I wouldn't waste my first cycle on an Anavar only cycle tbf

500 mg of test would be far more productive :whistling:

my first was anavar only ( though at 50 per day ) and it was fu**ing great...pop a pill...no need to start pinning yet...feel good...feel strong...seems like a good introduction to me...but each to their own.