Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Mike tyson

One very interesting individual, made over 400milion from his fights yet today he is still in debt of millions, he become bankrupt in 2003.

Hes coming back to the ring after 15 years! Hes fighting in November, Cannot wait until the fight, wonder if hes still got it

36 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

He's fighting for charity 

Also never thought he'd box again after this 

I dont think its for charity mate? I think he was the best at his sport, he went all out, he knew if he was competing he was going to do anything to get to the top which he did, but i reckon that was his time, its now old news unfortunately

12 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

I dont think its for charity mate? I think he was the best at his sport, he went all out, he knew if he was competing he was going to do anything to get to the top which he did, but i reckon that was his time, its now old news unfortunately

. Thats from 2 days ago 

14 minutes ago, Baz-- said:

Anyone who has a mortgage is in debt.  I'm sure his skint = richer than your wildest dreams.

Trust me anyone who applies for bankruptcy I can insure is skint lol

19 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Well that is so far from the truth!

Bankruptcy is a logistical way to free up working and/or personal capital to most people.

13 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Also ensure not insure you most likely mean LOL. I wouldn't insure skint people as they would probably not pay their premium..

1 hour ago, BUFFMAN said:

I love the look on the reporters face, right at the end when Mike delivers one more f**k you :D

Wow. That interviewer REALLY managed to piss Tyson off with the rapist comment.

Could see his chest going up and down.  Great when Tyson just tells it like it is, after we are so used to seeing journalists ask such inflammatory comments and 99.999% of the time the interviewee gives a neutral middle of the road safe answer, and never rises to it.

Mike is not tolerating any of that condescending nonsense and why should he...

"it's more nerve-wracking being here...talking to a rat piece of s**t like you..." Brilliant lol. 

1 hour ago, BUFFMAN said:

I love the look on the reporters face, right at the end when Mike delivers one more f**k you :D

My fave interview, i still watch it regularly. Never fails to make me laugh. Tyson has had some legendary moments 

tyson may have been broke 10 years ago but far from it anymore. has a weed business and one of the most successful podcasts etc. that's why i'm somewhat interested in this upcoming fight he's got even though it's just an exhibition match. he mostly seems to be doing it because he actually wants to fight again,  not just for the money. maybe he'll say f**k the "exhibition" guidelines and just go head-hunting and roll back the years.

Quite surprised to see him back in the ring even for an exhibition. He not long ago said he hadn’t been in a gym in years and had no intention of going in one any time soon because it ignites his ego or something similar. He’s grown to be a very humble man.  An absolute legend of the sport just hope it isn’t an embarrassment or lead to become one in future. 

3 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

He's fighting for charity 

Also never thought he'd box again after this 

I love iron Mike, that man came from the dirt, his mum was a prostitute he sold crack and did terrible things, ended up making millions out of becoming the bad guy who could f**k anyone up, and actually turned into a nice bloke 

There's hope for us all..... 

10 hours ago, BUFFMAN said:

Oh dear... 

When Mike Tyson says "What are you going to do about it" you Defecate.