Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lowtttt

PH only help

Recommended Posts

Hi I have been thinking months for

my blast ... 300mg test a week and a PH .... but when I spoke to the guy from PN they said if I’m on trt a PH won’t do anything ... as a PH has to connect to testosterone from the body? Kinda made no sense.. thoughts? Thank s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, TERBO said:

Rubbish, it'll still work just fine.

If doing test anyway why not use a proper oral like anavar, dbol etc?

I’d like to but I just don’t have sources that I can trust .... I’d of went with anavar ... but you think h drol would be fine for the first ? And wouldn’t need any pct right? Thanks a lot for reply man greatful 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lowtttt said:

but you think h drol would be fine for the first ? And wouldn’t need any pct right? Thanks a lot for reply man greatful 

Fairly mild PH so should be okay on that... no PCT needed if on TRT/cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TERBO said:

Fairly mild PH so should be okay on that... no PCT needed if on TRT/cruise.

Thanks a lot... gonna order Monday... it says 50mg  a day but some say 75? .. you think I neeed cycle support? And last thing... I use 1mg of novadex spilt in to 3 quarters .. a week shall I carry on with that also thanks a lot man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lowtttt said:

Thanks a lot... gonna order Monday... it says 50mg  a day but some say 75? .. you think I neeed cycle support? 

You could do the first two weeks at 50mg then up it to 75mg.

Been a while since I had an interest in PH's but hdrol is similar to tbol, hence pretty mild. Maybe if not bought, take another look at sources for AAS orals or choose another PH.

On cycle some NAC wouldn't hurt @ 600-1200mg a day.

16 minutes ago, Lowtttt said:

And last thing... I use 1mg of novadex spilt in to 3 quarters .. a week shall I carry on with that also thanks a lot man 

Confused to what you mean by that mate?

 Are you taking nolva for gyno, which should be 20mg a day or are you talking about Nolvedex the test booster/pct supp?

Or do you mean Arimidex the AI, if so continue on normal dose as Hdrol apparently doesn't aromatize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TERBO said:

You could do the first two weeks at 50mg then up it to 75mg.

Been a while since I had an interest in PH's but hdrol is similar to tbol, hence pretty mild. Maybe if not bought, take another look at sources for AAS orals or choose another PH.

On cycle some NAC wouldn't hurt @ 600-1200mg a day.

Confused to what you mean by that mate?

 Are you taking nolva for gyno, which should be 20mg a day or are you talking about Nolvedex the test booster/pct supp?

Or do you mean Arimidex the AI, if so continue on normal dose as Hdrol apparently doesn't aromatize.

Yes sorry I’m taken arimidex... 

ok I do have a guy said he can get anavar if I do decide to trust it what would be your recommendation dosage on that and again cycle support with that also I’m guessing? Thanks ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lowtttt said:

Yes sorry I’m taken arimidex... 

ok I do have a guy said he can get anavar if I do decide to trust it what would be your recommendation dosage on that and again cycle support with that also I’m guessing? Thanks ? 

If you can get var, get that, 50mg a day, drink lots of water. Are you Uk based? Just order it online if you don’t trust your source 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TERBO said:

You could do the first two weeks at 50mg then up it to 75mg.

Been a while since I had an interest in PH's but hdrol is similar to tbol, hence pretty mild. Maybe if not bought, take another look at sources for AAS orals or choose another PH.

On cycle some NAC wouldn't hurt @ 600-1200mg a day.

Confused to what you mean by that mate?

 Are you taking nolva for gyno, which should be 20mg a day or are you talking about Nolvedex the test booster/pct supp?

Or do you mean Arimidex the AI, if so continue on normal dose as Hdrol apparently doesn't aromatize.

Also you said choose another PH... if not h drol what would you recommend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Youdontknowme said:

If you can get var, get that, 50mg a day, drink lots of water. Are you Uk based? Just order it online if you don’t trust your source 

Well I alway think if I order online police gonna come lol I know I know just always been a good boy in that sense lol.... also I drink over a gallon a water a day as I know being on test can increase haemoglobin... I also donate blood every 3 months 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lowtttt said:

Well I alway think if I order online police gonna come lol I know I know just always been a good boy in that sense lol.... also I drink over a gallon a water a day as I know being on test can increase haemoglobin... I also donate blood every 3 months 

Why would the police come? Peds are legal to buy and take, it’s the seller taking the risk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Lowtttt said:

ok I do have a guy said he can get anavar if I do decide to trust it what would be your recommendation dosage on that and again cycle support with that also I’m guessing? Thanks ? 

As said, would do var at 50mg for 8 weeks and see how you get on. Would use cholesterol supps afterwards as var can hit those lipids.

17 minutes ago, Lowtttt said:

Also you said choose another PH... if not h drol what would you recommend 

Been too long for my info to be current so best off having a good read up on them all.

You'll find most PH's are copies of various steroids, imo if you're already pinning why bother with PH's.

Anavar would be a good shout though ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Why would the police come? Peds are legal to buy and take, it’s the seller taking the risk. 

Well it says it’s legal to buy and use for personal use in U.K. but not legal to order online or abroad ? plus who knows what sites are legit and I know you can’t sauce on here so I won’t ask ..but yea il

Give ehim a shout see what his saying about anava

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TERBO said:

As said, would do var at 50mg for 8 weeks and see how you get on. Would use cholesterol supps afterwards as var can hit those lipids.

Been too long for my info to be current so best off having a good read up on them all.

You'll find most PH's are copies of various steroids, imo if you're already pinning why bother with PH's.

Anavar would be a good shout though ;)

Thanks il give that guy another message see what his saying.... and you said Cholesteryl supplement afterwards? Not while? And you have any  in mind? Thanks ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×