Sign in to follow this  
Miller Irwin

Cruise Dosages and Hormone Levels advise

Hi

What would be an optimal cruise dosage of test E. I have found amounts like 150-200mg p/week. Is that 1 shot a week or split in to 2?

Also what Test levels should i be aiming for on a cruise Higher end of normal near the 29 nmol/L or just higher than the natural levels ?

Oestrogen should be within range I am guessing  between 41-159 pmol/L ? If slightly higher would .5mg Arimdex be good twice a week? (My natural estrogen is outside normal ranges @ 164 pmol/L)

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

If you opt for prop then one day will not be frequent enough administration

EOD or MWF at the least.

're your other questions, it was all covered fairly extensively ITT

Thanks 

I have decided 150mg Test Enanthate per week 

Pinned Mon and Thursday at 75mg per pin for more stable levels as people mentioned in this thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Then adjust after bloods.

2 hours ago, Miller Irwin said:

Hi

What would be an optimal cruise dosage of test E. I have found amounts like 150-200mg p/week. Is that 1 shot a week or split in to 2?

Also what Test levels should i be aiming for on a cruise Higher end of normal near the 29 nmol/L or just higher than the natural levels ?

Oestrogen should be within range I am guessing  between 41-159 pmol/L ? If slightly higher would .5mg Arimdex be good twice a week? (My natural estrogen is outside normal ranges @ 164 pmol/L)

Ok mate I'm not having a dig here but I gotta ask...

If you're considerimg B&C, thats pretty adnanced...

And your questions on jabbing frequency and estrogen control are pretty basic

Are you sure you're aware of the risks of staying on long term?

Maybe I'm missing something here, but your knowledge seems a bit lacking for someone asking questions on how to cruise

19 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Maybe I'm missing something here, but your knowledge seems a bit lacking for someone asking questions on how to cruise

This ^

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Ffs. Can you not just answer the question and educate me ? Whats it with people on this forum its like your just sat there waiting for someone to post a topic to shoot them down or tell them they dont know s**t when you could just write out the answer rather than finding a link to a topic that was previously posted. Do you only just answer the advanced questions ? Of course I am aware about the risks. My topic was not titled what are the risks of staying on long term it was just 3 questions about cruise dosages. Of course my knowledge is lacking hence why I am here asking the question?!

Yes you have a search feature which I have used, it doesnt allways find the topic your looking for.

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

This ^

Maybe if you just answered my question in the first place you would have more valuable search results for newbies which would equal to less topics being made.

Are you all just sat there waiting for an argument ? or to prove someone wrong ? or you here to educate people?

16 minutes ago, Miller Irwin said:

Ffs. Can you not just answer the question and educate me ? Whats it with people on this forum its like your just sat there waiting for someone to post a topic to shoot them down or tell them they dont know s**t when you could just write out the answer rather than finding a link to a topic that was previously posted. Do you only just answer the advanced questions ? Of course I am aware about the risks. My topic was not titled what are the risks of staying on long term it was just 3 questions about cruise dosages. Of course my knowledge is lacking hence why I am here asking the question?!

Yes you have a search feature which I have used, it doesnt allways find the topic your looking for.

Maybe if you just answered my question in the first place you would have more valuable search results for newbies which would equal to less topics being made.

Are you all just sat there waiting for an argument ? or to prove someone wrong ? or you here to educate people?

Questions on estrogen control are answered on @swole troll's thread for guys running a first cycle mate

I think dosing frequency is probably also answered there

Any threads aimed at guys about to B&C won't have this info as it would be assumed they mastered these very basic things years previously

The fact that you're even asking what dose of arimidex you need, shows that you should not even be thinking about this...

I think the likelyhood of you being aware of the risks, while totally unknowledgable about e2 control and pinning frequency is pretty much zero

My comment was deliberately very polite, and carefully worded...but I'm afraid your response means no, I won't be offering you any advice

Maybe someone else will, otherwise as I said, it's in the first cycle thread for newbies

Good luck :thumbup1:

1 hour ago, Miller Irwin said:

You’ve got a bad attitude man, what do you wanna be spoon fed? 
you shouldn’t be even considering blast and cruise the way you look (no offence) 
you need to learn to diet and train first with out gear 

I created and stickied one of the most popular, condensed resources for newbie steroid users on the forums

so maybe if you took the time to look just a fraction longer you wouldn't be asking advanced questions (blast and cruise) as a newbie steroid user. 

To me it would seem like you are the one stirring for an argument given I have already supplied you with information on what you originally asked and yet you are still calling me out for not being helpful enough for your liking. 

I have nothing to prove.

I'm not here to educate but you have literally asked to be educated so again I'm not quite sure what you're after. 

20 hours ago, Miller Irwin said:

Hi

it varies from person to person. Some people metabolise test faster than others so dosages are 100% unique to you to get what youre after, presumably to hold onto post-cycle gains. 

Pinning frequency is also dependent but can kind of be estimated by your shbg level. The higher it is, the less frequently you can pin (50ish) and the lower it is the more frequently youll prob have to pin (20ish). 

Your oestrogen seems really high, will can you look bloated and watery like there's a layer of padding over your muscles . Again ai is unique to you but id say start at 0.5mg at each pin and go from there (based on your figures). Adex is a very strong drug. Once you feel good on your cruise get bloods done and tweak accordingly , which can be a baseline for future cruising .

Docs who know what theyre doing with trt will usually kick things off at 150mg per week. talking trt though, were talking recreational steroid use . There is nowt wrong with weekly injections, hell even fortnightly injections with a 400 blend . Depends on how you feel. Of course the more frequently you pin the more stable your levels will be, but how you feel is the main thing to go on, provided everything else is in check (bp is the most important factor imo) . 

-Start at 150mg a wk and and see how you feel
-subq is easier than IM and has effects on lowering estrogen and rbc for some reason

-pin twice a week, also helps lower estrogen

-if still elevated estrogen, but it has no negative effects such as gyno, dont bother with AI

-you shouldnt aim for any specific test level, go by feel not numbers

-if you have elevated E natty you might be carrying excess fat? If so, diet first

hope that helps

23 hours ago, stuey99 said:

Questions on estrogen control are answered on @swole troll's thread for guys running a first cycle mate

I think dosing frequency is probably also answered there

Any threads aimed at guys about to B&C won't have this info as it would be assumed they mastered these very basic things years previously

The fact that you're even asking what dose of arimidex you need, shows that you should not even be thinking about this...

I think the likelyhood of you being aware of the risks, while totally unknowledgable about e2 control and pinning frequency is pretty much zero

My comment was deliberately very polite, and carefully worded...but I'm afraid your response means no, I won't be offering you any advice

Maybe someone else will, otherwise as I said, it's in the first cycle thread for newbies

Good luck :thumbup1:

My apologies dude I think my hormones are out of wack atm hence the bitch reply. Popped some adex. Thanks anyway

22 hours ago, Simon90 said:

You’ve got a bad attitude man, what do you wanna be spoon fed? 
you shouldn’t be even considering blast and cruise the way you look (no offence) 
you need to learn to diet and train first with out gear 

Thanks for the reply, I was already mid cycle and after posting on here my results and goals, I decided to lower down the dose and shed alot of fat instead of coming off and doing PCT which i hate the feeling of.

21 hours ago, swole troll said:

I created and stickied one of the most popular, condensed resources for newbie steroid users on the forums

so maybe if you took the time to look just a fraction longer you wouldn't be asking advanced questions (blast and cruise) as a newbie steroid user. 

To me it would seem like you are the one stirring for an argument given I have already supplied you with information on what you originally asked and yet you are still calling me out for not being helpful enough for your liking. 

I have nothing to prove.

I'm not here to educate but you have literally asked to be educated so again I'm not quite sure what you're after. 

My apologies you are right. Thanks

19 hours ago, gavzilla said:

Poor lad has just had a beating there lol! 

Indeed

7 hours ago, Juice_head said:

it varies from person to person. Some people metabolise test faster than others so dosages are 100% unique to you to get what youre after, presumably to hold onto post-cycle gains. 

Pinning frequency is also dependent but can kind of be estimated by your shbg level. The higher it is, the less frequently you can pin (50ish) and the lower it is the more frequently youll prob have to pin (20ish). 

Your oestrogen seems really high, will can you look bloated and watery like there's a layer of padding over your muscles . Again ai is unique to you but id say start at 0.5mg at each pin and go from there (based on your figures). Adex is a very strong drug. Once you feel good on your cruise get bloods done and tweak accordingly , which can be a baseline for future cruising .

Docs who know what theyre doing with trt will usually kick things off at 150mg per week. talking trt though, were talking recreational steroid use . There is nowt wrong with weekly injections, hell even fortnightly injections with a 400 blend . Depends on how you feel. Of course the more frequently you pin the more stable your levels will be, but how you feel is the main thing to go on, provided everything else is in check (bp is the most important factor imo) . 

Thanks man! This helps alot! Just what I needed to here

6 hours ago, norwegianhammer said:

-Start at 150mg a wk and and see how you feel
-subq is easier than IM and has effects on lowering estrogen and rbc for some reason

-pin twice a week, also helps lower estrogen

-if still elevated estrogen, but it has no negative effects such as gyno, dont bother with AI

-you shouldnt aim for any specific test level, go by feel not numbers

-if you have elevated E natty you might be carrying excess fat? If so, diet first

hope that helps

Thanks man! This helps alot! Just what I needed to here x 2 !!

Since lowering my dose to 150mg p/ week, I have broke out with acne in strange places I never do when i blast... hmm Any ideas? Could my e2 still be too high how long before it balances out or do I AI it down to balance?

8 minutes ago, Miller Irwin said:

My apologies dude I think my hormones are out of wack atm hence the bitch reply. Popped some adex. Thanks anyway

Thanks for the reply, I was already mid cycle and after posting on here my results and goals, I decided to lower down the dose and shed alot of fat instead of coming off and doing PCT which i hate the feeling of.

My apologies you are right. Thanks

Indeed

Thanks man! This helps alot! Just what I needed to here

Thanks man! This helps alot! Just what I needed to here x 2 !!

Since lowering my dose to 150mg p/ week, I have broke out with acne in strange places I never do when i blast... hmm Any ideas? Could my e2 still be too high how long before it balances out or do I AI it down to balance?

No worries mate

Takes a man to come back and apologise

I respect that :beer:

how long has it been since the dose was lowered down to 150 ? 

Could be e2 still kicking around due to aromatisation of the higher doses before . Only way to know is to just wait it out and tweak from there , however 150 is a sensible dose , low enough that e2 management might not even be necessary. A lot of the e2 'sides' guys experience is actually just fluctuations in test levels . It really does depend on how you feel 

AI can bottom out your e2 which will make you feel like sh**, zero energy for anything and youll lack motivation , but after a couple of weeks it will bounce back . Of the two, give me high e2 any day of the week 

So many variables here that would effect the answer to this question...

Did you switch from long esters and go straight into the short ester cruise?

Were you using an AI on your blast? If it was adex you could be getting estrogen rebound (I think this is probably the most likely answer)

Either way mate, just let estrogen level out on it's own now

16 hours ago, Juice_head said:

how long has it been since the dose was lowered down to 150 ? 

Could be e2 still kicking around due to aromatisation of the higher doses before . Only way to know is to just wait it out and tweak from there , however 150 is a sensible dose , low enough that e2 management might not even be necessary. A lot of the e2 'sides' guys experience is actually just fluctuations in test levels . It really does depend on how you feel 

AI can bottom out your e2 which will make you feel like sh**, zero energy for anything and youll lack motivation , but after a couple of weeks it will bounce back . Of the two, give me high e2 any day of the week 

So here is a half life calculator i used, Hope I have the right idea here. Enanthate at 4.5 days half life. Is this an accurate way of thinking ? p.s same esters.

Also i used adex quite sparingly on the blast. maybe once a week.

I actually feel I am slowly becoming a normal human again (sobering up feeling) 

edit: 75mg not G

Also looking at my highs at 700+ seems like overkill to me if this is accurate. Should of gone with alot lower dose maybe 400mg p/week or even 350 instead of 600mg p/w ? So it would level at 500mg .

123.jpg

So here is a half life calculator i used, Hope I have the right idea here. Enanthate at 4.5 days half life. Is this an accurate way of thinking ? p.s same esters.

Also i used adex quite sparingly on the blast. maybe once a week.

I actually feel I am slowly becoming a normal human again (sobering up feeling) 

edit: 75mg not G

Also looking at my highs at 700+ seems like overkill to me if this is accurate. Should of gone with alot lower dose maybe 400mg p/week or even 350 instead of 600mg p/w ? So it would level at 500mg .

123.jpg

Judge your dosages on how much you feel you need to gain mate, numbers on a graph mean absolutely nothing

Have you had any bloodwork done?

These graphs are based on hormone release, so you cannot assume a correlation between them and test levels in your body.

The whole weekly or twice a week jabs I think is down to the individual. I am sure those that say there are less sides, e2 issues, less ups and down are probably right, maybe.

Peak release of hormone is much lower and time between peaks lower on twice a week. As above though, what’s important is how you feel throughout the week. Jab the minimum amount of times to feel good

12 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

The whole weekly or twice a week jabs I think is down to the individual. I am sure those that say there are less sides, e2 issues, less ups and down are probably right, maybe.

Some who say that will be right (for them)

Some will have convinced themselves that's the case

It will only really make a difference for guys who are overly sensitive to estrogen levels

1 hour ago, stuey99 said:

Some who say that will be right (for them)

Some will have convinced themselves that's the case

It will only really make a difference for guys who are overly sensitive to estrogen levels

Thanks mate ive ordered the kit and planning on using it on the 6th of October before i pin or should i wait and get the ball rolling with the cruise and wait for everything to level then do the test ?

17 minutes ago, Miller Irwin said:

Thanks mate ive ordered the kit and planning on using it on the 6th of October before i pin or should i wait and get the ball rolling with the cruise and wait for everything to level then do the test ?

What test have you ordered first of all?

Just hormones?

Or full bloodwork?

If you're going onto B&C do you know what you need to get tested to monitor your health?

13 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

What test have you ordered first of all?

Just hormones?

Or full bloodwork?

If you're going onto B&C do you know what you need to get tested to monitor your health?

Just the Test and e2 one from medicheck atm