Alphawolf86

Test E and Tren E cycle advice

Started my first week of 12 week cycle of inone test E and southern Ghost. 

I’m 6ft, 17 stone. Hit the gym 4/5 times per week. Push/pull/leg routine with  20 mins cardio on top.

Decided on Test E 300mg per week and 300mg Tren E per week. ( 2ml) weekly. I have arimidex if needed.

does this sound like a decent enough amount and when should i notice strength/ side effects etc? Is 12 weeks long enough?  

I usually go for 500mg Test E when running just a test Cycle!

any advice / tips appreciated 

thanks 

matt

Keep e2 in check. It seems to greatly exacerbate tren sides. I’ve experienced this and plenty of others have also.

Yes it’s more than enough. Eat as much as you can. From about week 4 you’ll see crazy strength gains.

If you hit sides personally I’d lower the test.

Don't do it, I did tren on my second "blast" and the side effects are the reason I'm stopping AAS.

In my opinion you only need tren when competing at high levels, and when your competing at higher levels the likelihood is you will have smarter people around you to be able to run it safely with YOUR body.

You can get great results without tren, which I think is something overlooked 

Also when you start tren, that eliminates the ladder for other AAS, why not build a more sustainable physique maybe at 95% of the speed rather than risking your health for that extra 5 percent 

Just my two cents, I have tried everything and highly regret certain decisions 

4 hours ago, Alphawolf86 said:

Started my first week of 12 week cycle of inone test E and southern Ghost. 

I’m 6ft, 17 stone. Hit the gym 4/5 times per week. Push/pull/leg routine with  20 mins cardio on top.

Decided on Test E 300mg per week and 300mg Tren E per week. ( 2ml) weekly. I have arimidex if needed.

does this sound like a decent enough amount and when should i notice strength/ side effects etc? Is 12 weeks long enough?  

I usually go for 500mg Test E when running just a test Cycle!

any advice / tips appreciated 

thanks 

matt

Just to put things into perspective in terms of how sided can vary from person to person, my current cycle (which is really low for me) is :

1000 sustanon

400 tren E

400 Mast E

No ai or Nolva.

Libido and hardons are epic,  energy levels are high,strength is steadily increasing, ALL muscle groups are growing and yet my weight is decreasing due to being on a cut.

E management is such a individual thing mate. Id say Nolva on hand will see you fine.  I just need to look at a box of Armidex and I'm literally suicidal......literally.

Take the E management as seriously as your AAS management and you should gain well and feel like a beast :thumbup1:

51 minutes ago, js77 said:

Just to put things into perspective in terms of how sided can vary from person to person, my current cycle (which is really low for me) is :

1000 sustanon

400 tren E

400 Mast E

No ai or Nolva.

Libido and hardons are epic,  energy levels are high,strength is steadily increasing, ALL muscle groups are growing and yet my weight is decreasing due to being on a cut.

E management is such a individual thing mate. Id say Nolva on hand will see you fine.  I just need to look at a box of Armidex and I'm literally suicidal......literally.

Take the E management as seriously as your AAS management and you should gain well and feel like a beast :thumbup1:

You posted an pics on here? 

4 hours ago, js77 said:

1000 sustanon

400 tren E

400 Mast E

No ai or Nolva.

Should I not take any AI If I have no symptoms then ?

6 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

If you can run it, run it. It absolutely f**ks my stomach up. Used to love tren :'(

How does it fu** your stomach up ? Asking because I ran ace first time when gyms reopened and after just under 4 weeks my stomach / digestive system just stopped working  and now 5 weeks after dropping they’re still fu**d / otherwise was starting to look the sh*t

1 hour ago, Alphawolf86 said:

Definitely not mate. Especially on such a low dose.

Nolva might be an idea to have on hand re gyno.

1 hour ago, Acerico30 said:

How does it fu** your stomach up ? Asking because I ran ace first time when gyms reopened and after just under 4 weeks my stomach / digestive system just stopped working  and now 5 weeks after dropping they’re still fu**d / otherwise was starting to look the sh*t

I feel sick all the time. Literally first day on the stuff my appetite goes. At one stage a few weeks ago I thought I was developing some sort of eating disorder. Couldn't eat without feeling sick. Eating half a meal a day for a week or two.

Feel loads better now. Swapped the tren for masteron. Weird because I'd ran tren loads before, up to 600mg a week and was fine. 

45 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

I feel sick all the time. Literally first day on the stuff my appetite goes. At one stage a few weeks ago I thought I was developing some sort of eating disorder. Couldn't eat without feeling sick. Eating half a meal a day for a week or two.

Feel loads better now. Swapped the tren for masteron. Weird because I'd ran tren loads before, up to 600mg a week and was fine. 

It’s weird, I was fine for 3.5 weeks gained a good 5/6kg  on the scale strength up nicely. No sides apart from high bp& hr. appetite was actually decent, then one day digestion went to f**k. Carried on about a week longer before dropping the tren, had worked up to 455mg p/w . Was hoping the issue would resolve but never did even 5 weeks later I’m the same , can’t eat can’t train . Don’t know if it was just a coincidence and it’s something else or the tren permanently fu**d me up.

3 hours ago, Alphawolf86 said:

I wouldn’t run an AI from the start at 300mg but I’d defintely keep an Eye out for signs of raised e2 and have the correct things on hand to deal with it accordingly. 

I need an AI above 175mg, but I’m obviously susceptible to e2 because of that. Some can run very high doses without an AI, everyone is different.  Btw I didn’t take an AI until I noticed I had an itchy chest and skin was getting abit oily, Blood test confirmed high e2 and I then ran an AI.