Tricky

Those who have tired

Do you prefer 1g test per say over 600mg Test 300mg tren? Or possibly slightly higher test. I remember back in the day folks like ausbuilt would also say the more the better and higher test 2g plus is brilliant backed up with articles and experience. 

just wondering are there anyone here who just loves simple high test 

14 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Do you prefer 1g test per say over 600mg Test 300mg tren? Or possibly slightly higher test. I remember back in the day folks like ausbuilt would also say the more the better and higher test 2g plus is brilliant backed up with articles and experience. 

I felt great on 900,until the 600 deca kicked in, then I didn’t ....

13 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Lets just get one thing straight....Ausbuilt also said he was a City trader and yet had shed loads of clients as he was also an elite PT. I also remember him going on about  taking delivery of his new Aston..... in other words he's a first class bell, so whatever he said should be taken with the smallest grain of table salt (not even Himalayan).

Im a massive fan of simple high T cycles... I've run 2g before and found it great. If, however , we're talking about a cycle of 1000mg total, id definitely go for 600Test with with 400 of a 19nor. The synergy of the 2 meds meds is more effective than running T alone....the sum of its parts is greater the whole.

I can't show any pie charts, bar graphs or studies by Sigmund Freud to prove any of that but the anecdotal evidence is pretty overwhelming.

35 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I felt great on 900,until the 600 deca kicked in, then I didn’t ....

Deca is the devil for me. I enjoy my dick too much and what comes with it 

2 hours ago, Tricky said:

Deca is the devil for me. I enjoy my dick too much and what comes with it 

X2. Will never touch a 19nor for this reason. 

I thought the whole reason for using AAS was getting more poon. Pointless if it breaks your dong.

As  mentioned above ausbuilt should probably go down in UKM folklore as the biggest serial blagger. 

He didn't even look that good. 

Plus claimed he was giving his nan dnp or something. Very weird chap. 

9 hours ago, Tricky said:

For those who can get proper sleep and minimal sides on tren...then go with tren

My view now, is...if you ain't competing/makin money off this game, then stick with whatever brings gains and doesn't impact your quality of life

If orals make you feel ill...bin em

If tren f**ks you up, leads to no sleep or has a negative effect on your life why bother

I'm not preaching, cos I've done it all.. 

But if your body image is SO important to you that you're prepared to run compounds that f**k up relationships and deatro your quality of life...take a look in the mirror and ask yourself WHY 

Oh by "you" I dont mean you mate lol

I just mean anyone

34 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

For those who can get proper sleep and minimal sides on tren...then go with tren

My view now, is...if you ain't competing/makin money off this game, then stick with whatever brings gains and doesn't impact your quality of life

If orals make you feel ill...bin em

If tren f**ks you up, leads to no sleep or has a negative effect on your life why bother

I'm not preaching, cos I've done it all.. 

But if your body image is SO important to you that you're prepared to run compounds that f**k up relationships and deatro your quality of life...take a look in the mirror and ask yourself WHY 

Oh by "you" I dont mean you mate lol

I just mean anyone

That's so true. 

In my 20s I always ran test tren var. That's all I basically used for aas as it gave me the looks I wanted. 

You don't realise just how much it affects your mental state till you have a long time off of it. You get accustomed to the feeling of being on tren, it becomes the new norm. You realise just how detrimental it was when you stop. 

Don't get me wrong being in great shape due to tren offsetting other elements of training/diet had its reward. Never been as confident and the standard of birds went up significantly, but keeping a solid relationship was not possible for me on tren. I became so introverted, naturally I am anyway, but the tren heightened that. Meaning I'd happily not see a bird to go to the gym, or not miss meals etc. Was so sad. 

Now in my early 30s, I don't use tren. I have it in my stash so won't ever rule it out, but for now test primo dhb var Hgh etc are my go to, and a lot lower doses. 

I strongly agree unless you're making money why take a compound that is so damaging? I can achieve 90% of a tren look on just test and var with really good diet. Throw some primo and dhb on top and I actually think I'm better off for it as I know more now about diet and training. 

Feel good peds all the way! 

28 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

That's so true. 

In my 20s I always ran test tren var. That's all I basically used for aas as it gave me the looks I wanted. 

You don't realise just how much it affects your mental state till you have a long time off of it. You get accustomed to the feeling of being on tren, it becomes the new norm. You realise just how detrimental it was when you stop. 

Don't get me wrong being in great shape due to tren offsetting other elements of training/diet had its reward. Never been as confident and the standard of birds went up significantly, but keeping a solid relationship was not possible for me on tren. I became so introverted, naturally I am anyway, but the tren heightened that. Meaning I'd happily not see a bird to go to the gym, or not miss meals etc. Was so sad. 

Now in my early 30s, I don't use tren. I have it in my stash so won't ever rule it out, but for now test primo dhb var Hgh etc are my go to, and a lot lower doses. 

I strongly agree unless you're making money why take a compound that is so damaging? I can achieve 90% of a tren look on just test and var with really good diet. Throw some primo and dhb on top and I actually think I'm better off for it as I know more now about diet and training. 

Feel good peds all the way! 

Exactly that mate

Why lie awake sweating all night if you don't need to

Have dramas cos of aggression 

I look back now and see it as madness...but then I look back at my life and think the same about alot of thiings lol

3 hours ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

As  mentioned above ausbuilt should probably go down in UKM folklore as the biggest serial blagger. 

He didn't even look that good. 

Plus claimed he was giving his nan dnp or something. Very weird chap. 

Ausbuilt didn’t look good?

Sides from 19nors for me only come on strong when my test dose is higher tbh

1g of test alone is a very good cycle and is the highest I’ve ever needed or wanted to push it 

Danny

10 hours ago, js77 said:

Lets just get one thing straight....Ausbuilt also said he was a City trader and yet had shed loads of clients as he was also an elite PT. I also remember him going on about  taking delivery of his new Aston..... in other words he's a first class bell, so whatever he said should be taken with the smallest grain of table salt (not even Himalayan).

Im a massive fan of simple high T cycles... I've run 2g before and found it great. If, however , we're talking about a cycle of 1000mg total, id definitely go for 600Test with with 400 of a 19nor. The synergy of the 2 meds meds is more effective than running T alone....the sum of its parts is greater the whole.

I can't show any pie charts, bar graphs or studies by Sigmund Freud to prove any of that but the anecdotal evidence is pretty overwhelming.

How did you find 2g of test? I'm off 19nors for a while and reluctant to use orals again. Was thinking of blasting the test pretty high next blast.

16 minutes ago, Upthedose said:

How did you find 2g of test? I'm off 19nors for a while and reluctant to use orals again. Was thinking of blasting the test pretty high next blast.

I found it really good mate. Obviously it’s not going to produce the same ‘look’ as when stacked with other meds, especially tren.

Usual stuff like keeping starch in check prevented too much of a blurred look and also controlling E, although I don’t suffer from usual E sides so don’t run ai or nolva.

Libido was through the stratosphere, so if you’ve got a partner , tell them to brace themselves. 

34 minutes ago, js77 said:

I found it really good mate. Obviously it’s not going to produce the same ‘look’ as when stacked with other meds, especially tren.

Usual stuff like keeping starch in check prevented too much of a blurred look and also controlling E, although I don’t suffer from usual E sides so don’t run ai or nolva.

Libido was through the stratosphere, so if you’ve got a partner , tell them to brace themselves. 

Thanks mate, going to run high test on my next blast. Too many mental sides with 19nors.

11 hours ago, js77 said:

To be fair ausbuilt does have bangin high end motors and does alright on the paper front. He’s currently living in central London. (I’m friends with him haha) 

1 hour ago, MXD said:

To be fair ausbuilt does have bangin high end motors and does alright on the paper front. He’s currently living in central London. (I’m friends with him haha) 

Fair enough.... he just came across like a complete cok....but then again so do i most of the time.....probably due to the fact that i am :thumb

BTW how did he manage to use so  much gear and yet stay so small? He looked like a slim tri athlete in his profile pic.

2 hours ago, js77 said:

Fair enough.... he just came across like a complete cok....but then again so do i most of the time.....probably due to the fact that i am :thumb

BTW how did he manage to use so  much gear and yet stay so small? He looked like a slim tri athlete in his profile pic.

He was a decent size at one point :) 

6 hours ago, MXD said:

He was a baller. Dean on geezer talked the talk and backed it up. Not afraid to push the envelope just right 

I don’t bother in the steroid section no more it’s far to delicate for my liking but I did once advise a bloke to take 30mg d/ bol day for 12 weeks I said you’ve seen what it can do in 4 weeks and the strength gains you get so why sack it of run it for the full duration of the cycle ,ausbuilt did reply and said at last someone knows how to run d/bol I thought good chap some ones on my side 

11 minutes ago, vetran said:

I don’t bother in the steroid section no more it’s far to delicate for my liking but I did once advice a bloke to take 30mg d/ bol day for 12 weeks I said you’ve seen what it can do in 4 weeks and the strength gains you get so why sack it of run it for the full duration of the cycle ,ausbuilt did reply and said at last someone knows how to take d/ bol 

This is a rare sighting. Vet in the steroid section...Do you still train? 
srs question btw 

6 hours ago, vetran said:

I don’t bother in the steroid section no more it’s far to delicate for my liking but I did once advise a bloke to take 30mg d/ bol day for 12 weeks I said you’ve seen what it can do in 4 weeks and the strength gains you get so why sack it of run it for the full duration of the cycle ,ausbuilt did reply and said at last someone knows how to run d/bol I thought good chap some ones on my side 

Vet, you need to come in here more often buddy :thumb

I would of been on your side too, not saying I have ran D-Bol for 12 weeks but I have certainly pushed other orals much longer than what is touted by the bro's online and bloods/markers have always been fine

Danny