Sign in to follow this  
teenagemutantninjagymgoer

RU58841. Miricale breakthrough in preventing on cycle hair loss?

Hi guys, 

Has anyone had any experience with RU58841, I've heard a few famous BBs talking about it. Apparently you can use this temporarily while using a compound whether it be T based or DHT based and it will prevent the binding of DHT to hair follicles thereby eliminating hair loss due to steroids. Supposedly this is more effective and less costly long term than minoxidil and also rules over finasteride too.  I am extremely interested in this as a preventative measure as im about to start  DHT based oral compound that im worried could cause accelerated hair loss via excessive binding of the follicles, if this can prevent that by competing for the binding site at the follicle that would be awesome. I understand this is a research chemical and therefore claims of its benefits should be taken with a pinch of gear, however my interest is peaked as surely these 300k plus followers ig guys are in the know some way shape or form.

I look forward to hearing from your guys thoughts/ experiences.

It's a potent anti androgen that binds to the androgen receptor, it's affinity is stronger than fin and duta and is applied topically. 

RU binding to the receptor is stronger than dht, thus dht will not bind to the androgen receptor in the hair follicle, thus no hair loss. 

People think, incorrectly, that taking finasteride or Dutasteride will block compounds such as Winny, mast etc. This is incorrect. Anything that it is already a dht derivative cannot be blocked by these two meds as they work by preventing test converting into dht. 

RU58841 if it binds to the androgen receptor of the hair follicle would enable you to use any compind that is a dht derivative with reduced/very little hair loss. 

2 hours ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

It's a potent anti androgen that binds to the androgen receptor, it's affinity is stronger than fin and duta and is applied topically. 

RU binding to the receptor is stronger than dht, thus dht will not bind to the androgen receptor in the hair follicle, thus no hair loss. 

People think, incorrectly, that taking finasteride or Dutasteride will block compounds such as Winny, mast etc. This is incorrect. Anything that it is already a dht derivative cannot be blocked by these two meds as they work by preventing test converting into dht. 

RU58841 if it binds to the androgen receptor of the hair follicle would enable you to use any compind that is a dht derivative with reduced/very little hair loss. 

the problem is , the scalp absorption in the blood Is really really high .

I do get nipple pain 30 min after taking Nizoral shampoo , I have a small gyno so as soon as I use nizoral I get pain ( I don't put or let Nizoral get on my nipples ).

So , RU if it's that strong , I'd be really worried ..

2 hours ago, Baka said:

I do get nipple pain 30 min after taking Nizoral shampoo , I have a small gyno so as soon as I use nizoral I get pain ( I don't put or let Nizoral get on my nipples ).

Sources? 

Systemic absorption of Nizoral is trivial to non existent, literally undetectable in the blood in studies with 2% ketoconazole shampoo.

6 hours ago, teenagemutantninjagymgoer said:

Hi guys, 

Has anyone had any experience with RU58841, I've heard a few famous BBs talking about it. Apparently you can use this temporarily while using a compound whether it be T based or DHT based and it will prevent the binding of DHT to hair follicles thereby eliminating hair loss due to steroids. Supposedly this is more effective and less costly long term than minoxidil and also rules over finasteride too.  I am extremely interested in this as a preventative measure as im about to start  DHT based oral compound that im worried could cause accelerated hair loss via excessive binding of the follicles, if this can prevent that by competing for the binding site at the follicle that would be awesome. I understand this is a research chemical and therefore claims of its benefits should be taken with a pinch of gear, however my interest is peaked as surely these 300k plus followers ig guys are in the know some way shape or form.

I look forward to hearing from your guys thoughts/ experiences.

It didn't go to phase 2 trials for a reason. 

Either it wasn't that effective, wasn't safe or wasn't profitable.  

Anyone taking it is a guinea pig. 

How much is your hair is worth to you? 

I swear some of these guys don't mind dying young as long as they have a Norwood 0 in their funeral gasket. 

6 hours ago, Baka said:

Looking at your posts tho you seem to get every side effect possible from any medication. 

7 hours ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

Looking at your posts tho you seem to get every side effect possible from any medication. 

Because I don't let the side effects get over and get problems in my 40's 

Many people who use AAS don't even check their health and have high BP , high hematocrit etc. and don't even know

Be smart , and using RU58841 isnt smart to me 

11 hours ago, shredcity said:

Sources? 

Systemic absorption of Nizoral is trivial to non existent, literally undetectable in the blood in studies with 2% ketoconazole shampoo.

do some research 

I do get gyno symptoms with it , I'm gyno prone so it may not be the case for you but it's from the nizoral use

21 minutes ago, Baka said:

do some research 

I do get gyno symptoms with it , I'm gyno prone so it may not be the case for you but it's from the nizoral use

A personal anecdote isn't research. 

There's not 1 study showing systemic absorption of nizoral. 

Pretty doubtful its causing your gyno.

1 hour ago, shredcity said:

A personal anecdote isn't research. 

There's not 1 study showing systemic absorption of nizoral. 

Pretty doubtful its causing your gyno.

Saying exactly what I thought. 

I see no ref to gyno:

IMG_20200922_153806.thumb.jpg.539799752493b23b2ed5e2d1ac1c4d88.jpg

2 hours ago, Baka said:

Because I don't let the side effects get over and get problems in my 40's 

Many people who use AAS don't even check their health and have high BP , high hematocrit etc. and don't even know

Be smart , and using RU58841 isnt smart to me 

If anyone's so concerned about health they shouldnt be using AAS full stop. 

On 22/09/2020 at 4:39 PM, CaneCorsoX2 said:

Saying exactly what I thought. 

I see no ref to gyno:

IMG_20200922_153806.thumb.jpg.539799752493b23b2ed5e2d1ac1c4d88.jpg

1)-Certain drugs can also cause gynecomastia, including:

• Anabolic steroids for improved athletic performance
  • Estrogens
  • Finasteride (Proscar®, Propecia®) for enlarged prostate
  • Spironolactone (Aldactone®), digoxin (Lanoxin®), amiodarone (Cordarone®), and calcium channel blockers
  • Cimetidine (Tagamet®) and proton pump inhibitors for heartburn
  • Diazepam (Valium®) for anxiety
  • Ketoconazole (Nizoral®) for fungal infections
  • Metronidazole (Flagyl®) for bacterial infections
  • Human chorionic gonadotropin for fertility problems
  • Amphetamines, marijuana, heroin, methadone (“street” drugs) and alcohol

2)-I'm on 70mg 2 times a week , thanks for your concern. I'm healthy , only thing I must take care off it high red blood cells and ferritin.

3)-I post here to say that the absorption from the scalp is really high , and that taking a product like RU58841 can be dangerous , I'd prefer people having concerns about possible sides/problems to some other people who come to say : "wow u have all kind of side effects , even with H&S hahahahaha" 

Won't waste more time chit chatting for nothing here 

4 hours ago, Baka said:

1)-Certain drugs can also cause gynecomastia, including:

• Anabolic steroids for improved athletic performance
  • Estrogens
  • Finasteride (Proscar®, Propecia®) for enlarged prostate
  • Spironolactone (Aldactone®), digoxin (Lanoxin®), amiodarone (Cordarone®), and calcium channel blockers
  • Cimetidine (Tagamet®) and proton pump inhibitors for heartburn
  • Diazepam (Valium®) for anxiety
  • Ketoconazole (Nizoral®) for fungal infections
  • Metronidazole (Flagyl®) for bacterial infections
  • Human chorionic gonadotropin for fertility problems
  • Amphetamines, marijuana, heroin, methadone (“street” drugs) and alcohol

2)-I'm on 70mg 2 times a week , thanks for your concern. I'm healthy , only thing I must take care off it high red blood cells and ferritin.

3)-I post here to say that the absorption from the scalp is really high , and that taking a product like RU58841 can be dangerous , I'd prefer people having concerns about possible sides/problems to some other people who come to say : "wow u have all kind of side effects , even with H&S hahahahaha" 

Won't waste more time chit chatting for nothing here 

Well you are unlucky with side effects.