Sign in to follow this  
Cronus

Using POF

I don't envy you guys these days with all these dating apps and filtered pictures etc

In my day you spoke on the house phone and met up at the weekend

Immense pressures these days to take these women to the best restaurants in town and book the best hotel suites

We was happy with pie and mash before the roller disco and a couple of vodka and limes down the con club lol

Always got the same end results as you guys are after now but without all the hassle of being online 24/7

Danny

Well got a date in Manchester, and I'm London way lol. Be an excuse to go up there for the weekend, and she seems cool and is gorgeous.

One girl told me she wasn't initially interested because she thought I was white!!! Way to discriminate 

It wasn't until she looked at my profile again, and then also saw my gym pic (credit to @M.I.A) I trolled her originally until she was too dumb to realize and almost got her number, go figure...... I think it was the fact I said, "our kids would look amazing" put her off lol

She was good looking tbf, but my god did she come off like a c**t, resting bitch face in every pic too.

34 minutes ago, Cronus said:

Well got a date in Manchester, and I'm London way lol. Be an excuse to go up there for the weekend, and she seems cool and is gorgeous.

One girl told me she wasn't initially interested because she thought I was white!!! Way to discriminate 

It wasn't until she looked at my profile again, and then also saw my gym pic (credit to @M.I.A) I trolled her originally until she was too dumb to realize and almost got her number, go figure...... I think it was the fact I said, "our kids would look amazing" put her off lol

She was good looking tbf, but my god did she come off like a c**t, resting bitch face in every pic too.

So you set a 200 mile radius on your search and messaged everyone?

Fvck mate are you desperate?

I am calling bullshit on your white discrimination comment though.

Never been catfished and been on tons of online dates. If you're ever sceptical just facetime her, ask for a pic etc (no filter).  Online dating is awesome, but can't top real life. 

24 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

Never been catfished and been on tons of online dates. If you're ever sceptical just facetime her, ask for a pic etc (no filter).  Online dating is awesome, but can't top real life. 

No offense but you come across as a proper cvnt in everything you say 

29 minutes ago, M.I.A said:

No that was off fab, was just luck I think as I was planning to go up there for small get away and to go to one of the swingers clubs up there my mate was telling me about. As I was searching I just looked at local girls to see what the talent was like and just messaged a few and got a reply. She knows I'm not from Manchester, don't need to BS unless I want to troll

32 minutes ago, M.I.A said:

Most of old timers know Im not one for coming on here to BS. I'll post screenshot of the convo if necessary and then take it down, I told her I was half Spanish. She straight up said "don't push it" after I made the children comment and said "I'm not interested in white at all." 

Why would I even lie about that? Nothing to gloat about

9 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

You've said this before, get over it.  I was a kunt yesterday and I'll be a kunt tomorrow 

Well as long as you don't mate and create another cvnt it'll all be good. 

Fk me, dating was easy as! Just use Tinder!! All you gotta to is Left Swipe the following: 

- 1 Photo only

- Head shots only

- Filtered photos only

That’s removes nearly all catfish accounts, those hiding sacks of potatoes and those not camera friendly without filters.

Then chat, and if they don’t follow you on Instagram and maybe FB so you can make sure they look like they say they do, pie them and move on. If they do look the same, sweet! Meet and ......

I can’t understand the struggles of people with dating. My biggest problem was one lining them as talking to 6-7 women at once at times and living life was hard as fk. Turns out 1 liners don’t go down too well. Also date night was Tuesday so I had limited time to even go on dates. 

1 hour ago, DRKE said:

I can’t understand the struggles of people with dating. My biggest problem was one lining them as talking to 6-7 women at once at times and living life was hard as fk. Turns out 1 liners don’t go down too well. Also date night was Tuesday so I had limited time to even go on dates. 

Apply to work at a mortuary and you'll never have a problem with the ladies again.