HydroBro

Anyone use LA Muscle?

Hi guys, 

Hope all are okay? 

I was wondering if anybody knows or uses LA Muscle supplements? They claim to be the best on the market, with price tags to match. Does anyone use them that can vouch they are worth the money or is it just a rip off? I have also been looking at Animal brand, like Stak, Pump and Test. I could get all of those from Animal for around £120 per month, whereas from LA, is £70/£80 per product for a month supply, so if you got a protein, a creatine and a testosterone booster for example, that would be like £240 p/m!  

Thanks guys

Never used them but I remember on MuscleTalk you weren’t even allowed to discuss them as they were *very* litigious.

not sure what they’re touting at £80/month for creatine and £80 for whey but I’d want Kelly brook making them in the nip for me every morning for that.

7 minutes ago, OptimumPT said:

You really don’t need to spend those amounts

What are you after? I can look into prices for Whey, Creatine etc nowhere near as expensive 

I dont really know tbh mate, I have my first session back at the gym in almost 10 years in 45 minutes. When I went as a teenager i was taking whey, creatine, a testosterone booster and nitric oxide. but i'll admit i'm pretty clueless with it all now im back at square 1, so don't really know which brands are best and which supplements are just total BS

1 hour ago, HydroBro said:

I dont really know tbh mate, I have my first session back at the gym in almost 10 years in 45 minutes. When I went as a teenager i was taking whey, creatine, a testosterone booster and nitric oxide. but i'll admit i'm pretty clueless with it all now im back at square 1, so don't really know which brands are best and which supplements are just total BS

I can help you with products at www.reflexnutrition.com with a 40% discount code if that’s of any interest. Have a look on the site & I can post up my code if anything takes your fancy. 

On 20/09/2020 at 1:39 PM, HydroBro said:

Hi guys, 

Hope all are okay? 

I was wondering if anybody knows or uses LA Muscle supplements? They claim to be the best on the market, with price tags to match. Does anyone use them that can vouch they are worth the money or is it just a rip off? I have also been looking at Animal brand, like Stak, Pump and Test. I could get all of those from Animal for around £120 per month, whereas from LA, is £70/£80 per product for a month supply, so if you got a protein, a creatine and a testosterone booster for example, that would be like £240 p/m!  

Thanks guys

La muscle are way overpriced and overhyped and as @OptimumPT has already told you.you don't need to spend that much.

A basic whey or whey blend will suffice.just add  in some creatine and maybe a decent multi vitamin/mineral supplement.maybe down the line add in some omega 3's.nothing fancy,just the basics.you don't want to take too many supplements all at once,or you won't know what's doing what.

If you want a just whey go with reflex instant or micro whey.if you want a blend I recommend the 3d protein.

Reflex are a top class company and have been around for years.you can't go wrong with them mate,and a 40% discount on top is a no brainer.

If you don't want to use reflex then go with a bulk supplier such as myprotein,the protein works,bulkpowders or bodybuildingwarehouse.

Good luck mate!

Just enjoy being back training again.don't overcomplicate things.

On 23/09/2020 at 5:22 PM, OptimumPT said:

I can help you with products at www.reflexnutrition.com with a 40% discount code if that’s of any interest. Have a look on the site & I can post up my code if anything takes your fancy. 

Thanks mate, I might try the reflex  protein when i need to stock up again then if thats ok? I wasn't going to admit it, but I actually have a tub of LA whey at the minute i'm using haha. I thought it was pretty good at 40g of protein a pop, but that reflex has 60g! i'd never even heard of them until just now lol

On 23/09/2020 at 5:44 PM, Hong Kong phooey said:

La muscle are way overpriced and overhyped and as @OptimumPT has already told you.you don't need to spend that much.

A basic whey or whey blend will suffice.just add  in some creatine and maybe a decent multi vitamin/mineral supplement.maybe down the line add in some omega 3's.nothing fancy,just the basics.you don't want to take too many supplements all at once,or you won't know what's doing what.

If you want a just whey go with reflex instant or micro whey.if you want a blend I recommend the 3d protein.

Reflex are a top class company and have been around for years.you can't go wrong with them mate,and a 40% discount on top is a no brainer.

If you don't want to use reflex then go with a bulk supplier such as myprotein,the protein works,bulkpowders or bodybuildingwarehouse.

Good luck mate!

Just enjoy being back training again.don't overcomplicate things.

Thanks mate! will definitely stay away from LA haha, lesson learned! 

I've had 2 sessions at the gym, and oh my god I knew i'd been neglecting myself for a long time, but I didn't think I was this bad! I had about 10kg on either side for most of the exercises (less for others) and I couldn't manage a full 12 reps after the first sets and i've been in agony this weekend lol, thats what I get for being lazy. Just hope it's not TOO long until theres some noticeable progress

16 minutes ago, HydroBro said:

Thanks mate, I might try the reflex  protein when i need to stock up again then if thats ok? I wasn't going to admit it, but I actually have a tub of LA whey at the minute i'm using haha. I thought it was pretty good at 40g of protein a pop, but that reflex has 60g! i'd never even heard of them until just now lol

That‘s purely down to serving sizes. Get one of those scoops you used to get with washing powder and it’ll be about 200g/serving. It means sod all re product quality.