Alex1011

Question About Steroid Blends

Curious about blends/mixes (like them vials that have a test tri blend for example)... The reason I want to use a blend is to keep the number of injections per week down.

My questions:

- Are blends good and reliable? eg it'll be good to know if most labs tend to fu*k up blends and get ratios wrong (example)

- Can I get a Deca and test blend? Is that a thing? 

- Could you please tell me some pros and cons of blends and any information that'll be useful to know.

Thanks

Would rather pin the individual compounds. That way you can dose things the way you want. 
especially if you are just after test n deca then deffo just get em individually. 
 I don’t trust the blends to be accurately dosed but I’m just a paranoid c**t. 
saying that, nexus rip blend was fantastic. So was the N.p. one. As I only use a small dose they were perfect and convenient for me. 

5 hours ago, Simon90 said:

Would rather pin the individual compounds. That way you can dose things the way you want. 
especially if you are just after test n deca then deffo just get em individually.

^^this

You say "the reason I want to use a blend is to keep the number of injections per week down" but even with 2 different compounds running 1ml each per week you could inject 2ml into a glute no worries.

And with blends typically quite low dosed per compound you'd probably be doing the same anyway...2ml per week.

44 minutes ago, JohnnySack said:

^^this

You say "the reason I want to use a blend is to keep the number of injections per week down" but even with 2 different compounds running 1ml each per week you could inject 2ml into a glute no worries.

And with blends typically quite low dosed per compound you'd probably be doing the same anyway...2ml per week.

Bit of a newbie but last cycle I injected into outer quad and then my whole leg started pulsing and spazzing out? didn't feel nice. I think the reason that happened was because i used that same spot for 2 injections. 

Just don't want that happening again

39 minutes ago, Alex1011 said:

Bit of a newbie but last cycle I injected into outer quad and then my whole leg started pulsing and spazzing out? didn't feel nice. I think the reason that happened was because i used that same spot for 2 injections. 

You would have hit a nerve mate. Happened to me. It’s why I hate doing quads 

17 hours ago, Alex1011 said:

- Can I get a Deca and test blend? Is that a thing? 

Rohm labs do a very good Test and Deca blend

I used to use blends quite a bit, mainly for convenience etc but much prefer to make or adjust my own these days

Nothing wrong with them in my opinion and plenty of fellas use them hence why they are produced so much

Danny

13 hours ago, Alex1011 said:

As @Simon90 says perhaps favor your glutes over quads...whether a blend or separate compounds in the same barrel you should only need to pin once...then switch to the other bum cheek next time. All the best.

On the whole blends have improved over the years but you still really won’t get the results you get using individual compounds 

do think blends have there place nowadays n

but if you can afford it and don’t mind pinning just a bit more often stick with single compounds in my opinion 

17 minutes ago, boutye911 said:

How’s that? Makes no sense at all. 

Just going off my own personal experience if I run the same amounts from single compounds that are in blends I get better results always have . 

that’s even with the exact same diet and sups in place and same training  style , if you want my opinion it’s because blends are never really dosed  Compared to single compounds, but that again is just my opinion on my own findings 

Blend of esters is fine, sustanon for example. I can’t see the point because you can’t lower or up the dose of one compound if you need to for any reason. I used a test, deca, eq mix once. I wasn’t sure about the eq

Surprised how many people seem to dislike blends yet sust is still so popular here, getting 4 different esters in right ratios sounds fairly gruelling for an ugl to do

8 minutes ago, Malin said:

Surprised how many people seem to dislike blends yet sust is still so popular here, getting 4 different esters in right ratios sounds fairly gruelling for an ugl to do

What makes you think that? It’s a bit like those that say the tabs are difficult for ugls to produce. They aren’t making blends by the bottle, they’re making it by the gallon, much easier to get ratios right in those volumes. 

for example, you knock up a litre of test e 300 and you need 300 grams of powder. Even with the cheapest of scales you’d have to be pretty negligent to get that wrong. Whilst sustanon is a mix of esters the ratio is well known and on large volumes pretty easy to get right 

35 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

What makes you think that? It’s a bit like those that say the tabs are difficult for ugls to produce. They aren’t making blends by the bottle, they’re making it by the gallon, much easier to get ratios right in those volumes. 

for example, you knock up a litre of test e 300 and you need 300 grams of powder. Even with the cheapest of scales you’d have to be pretty negligent to get that wrong. Whilst sustanon is a mix of esters the ratio is well known and on large volumes pretty easy to get right 

Good point, it does sound a lot easier now than I thought at first

2 minutes ago, Malin said:

Good point, it does sound a lot easier now than I thought at first

For the OPs question though I’d rather not bother with a blend of different drugs. Much prefer to be able to tweak ratios as weeks go by depending on results/sides. I wouldn’t pin more than 2.5ml in one shot though so if it was 600 test and 600 deca say I’d do 2 jabs a week, 1ml of each in the same syringe. 

14 hours ago, Rwhulkster said:

Just going off my own personal experience if I run the same amounts from single compounds that are in blends I get better results always have . 

that’s even with the exact same diet and sups in place and same training  style , if you want my opinion it’s because blends are never really dosed  Compared to single compounds, but that again is just my opinion on my own findings 

The only way you would get better results is if the blend is underdosed. If it is what is stated then you would get the exact same results if you were running them separately.

If a lab can’t get a blend dosed correctly then I would question their other products aswell.

2 hours ago, Ironman TS said:

Currently using SG TTM for pure convenience and because the ratios work for my current needs at 2ml per week.

Been well impressed to be honest.

I have thought about a long estered blend of TTM before...but the test comes in a bit low and the tren comes in a bit high for me...

12 hours ago, boutye911 said:

The only way you would get better results is if the blend is underdosed. If it is what is stated then you would get the exact same results if you were running them separately.

If a lab can’t get a blend dosed correctly then I would question their other products aswell.

My exact point all my experience with blends is there clearly under dosed compared to pharma grade single compounds 

52 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

You can't compare pharma grade single compounds to bath tub blends man. 

That is the point I was trying to get across to the op I personally don’t like blends for that exact reason , but once again only going on my own experience.

lets be honest we are all free too try what ever we want in terms of labs , pharma and compounds 

8 hours ago, Rwhulkster said:

That is the point I was trying to get across to the op I personally don’t like blends for that exact reason , but once again only going on my own experience.

lets be honest we are all free too try what ever we want in terms of labs , pharma and compounds 

Single ugl won't be as good as single pharma. 

It's like comparing a fake Rolex to a real one. If you're gonna compare a UGL blend it should be with UGL singles, not pharma singles surely.