Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EpicSquats

Ronnie Coleman

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, EpicSquats said:

Apparently he could squat 4 plates at the age of 5. True or bullshit lads?

I heard As soon as he came out the womb, he squat his mum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BUFFMAN said:

Aren't his legs absolutely f**ked now?

His back is what is f*****

Multiple operations and screws/bolts etc 

Very sad to see him how he is now

Danny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shergar said:

His back is what is f*****

Multiple operations and screws/bolts etc 

Very sad to see him how he is now

Danny

The thing that frustrates me is the fact he still goes to the gym...and still lifts in his mind set of ‘absolute fuckin yolo’ :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EpicSquats said:

Apparently he could squat 4 plates at the age of 5. True or bullshit lads?

Four plates of what....Farley’s Rusks??

I used to eat 4 plates of those....I could have squatted them spinning on my cockk!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, aLadNamedAsh said:

The thing that frustrates me is the fact he still goes to the gym...and still lifts in his mind set of ‘absolute fuckin yolo’ :lol:

It may seem strange but perhaps he actually enjoys lifting regardless. I actually enjoy lifting and have mostly continued to do so while carrying injuries. I even trained upper body with a broken leg. 
On the other hand, some people actually hate training but train thinking it’ll get them women. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

It may seem strange but perhaps he actually enjoys lifting regardless. I actually enjoy lifting and have mostly continued to do so while carrying injuries. I even trained upper body with a broken leg. 
On the other hand, some people actually hate training but train thinking it’ll get them women. 

Totes understand that but come on mate, his backs basically a metal rod, he’s in hospital 70% of the time and he’s however old now. Admire everything his achieved but there’s gotta be a time where you back off more than a little.

Always wondered if he’s the only one that keeps it up?..or are there any other pros like him?

Most, eg Dorian...seem to have completely backed off and only do anything fitness related..with the main intentions to only ‘better’ or maintain a health/active lifestyle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aLadNamedAsh said:

Totes understand that but come on mate, his backs basically a metal rod, he’s in hospital 70% of the time and he’s however old now. Admire everything his achieved but there’s gotta be a time where you back off more than a little.

Always wondered if he’s the only one that keeps it up?..or are there any other pros like him?

Most, eg Dorian...seem to have completely backed off and only do anything fitness related..with the main intentions to only ‘better’ or maintain a health/active lifestyle.

Have you seen him recently? His backs loads better than it was and he’s clearly backed off loads , don’t see him squatting 800lbs these days. 
 

he clearly has a deep seeded love for body building, Hence continuing year after year of losing on stage, giving it up would be a huge chunk of his life gone and would probably do more harm than good. Have you watched “Ronnie Coleman The King” ? It’s on Netflix if not, really eye opener into his world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BLUE(UK) said:

It may seem strange but perhaps he actually enjoys lifting regardless. I actually enjoy lifting and have mostly continued to do so while carrying injuries. I even trained upper body with a broken leg. 
On the other hand, some people actually hate training but train thinking it’ll get them women. 

I hate training , I don’t do it for the women though, just your approval :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, aLadNamedAsh said:

Totes understand that but come on mate, his backs basically a metal rod, he’s in hospital 70% of the time and he’s however old now. Admire everything his achieved but there’s gotta be a time where you back off more than a little.

Always wondered if he’s the only one that keeps it up?..or are there any other pros like him?

Most, eg Dorian...seem to have completely backed off and only do anything fitness related..with the main intentions to only ‘better’ or maintain a health/active lifestyle.

I sometimes see really old folk out running, back in their day they probably ran marathons in fast times but now they’re barely faster than a brisk walk. some even looked fcuked when setting off let alone towards the end. Haha. 
Truth is, they’re enjoying it as I am sure Ronnie Coleman is. 
 

18 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

I hate training , I don’t do it for the women though, just your approval :lol:

Haha you donut. 
In fairness you’re looking better than your previous attempt. Keep it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched that recent documentary about him.  He's absolutely f**ked.  Constant pain, struggles to walk.  Guess they weren't lightweight after all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Saffaboy said:

Watched that recent documentary about him.  He's absolutely f**ked.  Constant pain, struggles to walk.  Guess they weren't lightweight after all. 

Which one? He’s bang on the gym now according to his insta lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

Which one? He’s bang on the gym now according to his insta lol

The King on Netflix.  It's 2018, so not really that recent.  But he's quite f**ked tbh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saffaboy said:

The King on Netflix.  It's 2018, so not really that recent.  But he's quite f**ked tbh.  

He should be better than that now, at the end of that he was getting a load of pins removed. But yeah still f**ked. He’s lived his best life though so fair play to him. Was a really interesting watch that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/09/2020 at 2:00 AM, aLadNamedAsh said:

 

Most, eg Dorian...seem to have completely backed off and only do anything fitness related..with the main intentions to only ‘better’ or maintain a health/active lifestyle.

What's wrong with that?

He hit his target didn't he?

Personal choice bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AncientOldBloke said:

What's wrong with that?

He hit his target didn't he?

Personal choice bro.

Eh?..I’m not saying it’s bad fella :lol:

Just seems like everyone else but Ronny took a step back. Like you don’t see many older/golden era guys like Dorian/levrone  post up recent lifting vids on Instagram and such 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/09/2020 at 10:49 PM, BLUE(UK) said:

. I even trained upper body with a broken leg. 
 

That's sensible. Ronnie would be squatting max weights with a broken leg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×